Princess' Fall

Go to CruxDreams.com
..what depths will this gang sink to...
Ha! Don't believe this Treeite propaganda; the traitor formerly known as Magnolia is just one of many subversives we will have to root out in the coming days - for the good of the new Republic, of course.

I'm glad my best baronial pillory came in useful for this public service. I hope the ungrateful wretch appreciates the rack just as much.
rack.jpg

- The Six Noble Knights :devil::mad::confused::cool::eek::rolleyes:

It wasn’t that long ago that Magnolia was a princess, daughter of King Arbor and heiress to his throne. She was a young woman of stunning beauty.

princess 032.jpg

But in a short period of time the conspirators Primus, Wragg, Admihoek, MontyCrusto, Q. Paul, and the Top Cat had poisoned her father and have convinced the courts that Magnolia is traitor to the land of Arbor must be put to death on a cross. While she waited for the fateful day in the dungeon in the catacombs of the castle that was to be hers the conspirators had planted a bottle of arsenic in her bedchamber and she was tried in absentia for the murder of her father. They went so far as to hire R. Rodent’s criers (predecessors to today’s media) to spread the word of ‘her’ dastardly deed. By the time market day came Magnolia was the most contemptable person in the land of Arbor!

The next morning Magnolia Archer comes for her and brings her to her cross. Her beautiful hair had been coarsely cut to shoulder length. She had been denied to bathe and was presented naked to the executioners, mercenaries hired by the consortium. Archer encouraged her to be brave- that was one dignity they could not take from her. She was about to pick up her cross when one of the guards said “Bull, you still love this traitor to the land of Arbor, don’t you?”

“I have helped raise her since she was weaned from her mother’s teat, so yes I hold affection for Lady Magnolia. This girl is neither a threat to the land of Arbor and she is anymore more guilty of treason and murder than a butterfly could be.”

crux carry 052.jpg

Archer begins to hand Magnolia her cross when one of the mercenaries says “Not so fast Archer! If she is your princess she deserves a crown!”

They proceed to ‘crown’ her with a wreath of thorns using a piece of wood and a mallet to drive the ring onto her head.
a thorn B cr.jpg

Archer was ready to slay them all but Magnolia shakes head and says “You cannot save me now, Archer. Promise you will vindicate me when you can!”

“You have my most solemn word” he assures her as he effortless lifts the cross onto her shoulder. Princess Magnolia struggles with the cross but drags it through the heavy wood doors to be greeted with a chorus of jeers!!!

princess 041.jpg

Tree

The last picture was one of the inspirations for this short story but thanks must go to Crucifacor and Bartnel!!!

Magnolia was the most contemptable person in the land of Arbor!
Well, that's true, at least.
I hope there is more to this tale, despite the political distortions introduced by its teller.
The Six Saintly Paladins of the Round Table have not yet had their fill.
We must see this through to the end, however painful.
Only then can our Brave New Republic rise from the bloody pulp of the Old Despotate of Arbor.

- The Six Noble Knights :eek::cool::confused::p:oops::rolleyes:

Well, that's true, at least.
I hope there is more to this tale, despite the political distortions introduced by its teller.
The Six Saintly Paladins of the Round Table have not yet had their fill.
We must see this through to the end, however painful.
Only then can our Brave New Republic rise from the bloody pulp of the Old Despotate of Arbor.

- The Six Noble Knights :eek::cool::confused::p:oops::rolleyes:
Tree works to make sense of such statements...
jurist prelude.jpg
...nope, it is not working...

Another round, Ulrika!!!

Tree

That ought to do it! ;)

Bribery is a friend that rarely disappoints...:doh:
the_slave_market___nikki_001_by_skatingjesus.jpg He can have these two; they're called This One and That One. I don't think I would have got much for them anyway; the slave market is saturated with all the rebel sluts we've arrested and enslaved since the coup. I was going to whip them to death but we'll dangle them in front of Archer instead. I'm sure we can come up with a confiscated castle too. Being in power is great!

Hail Hydra. I mean, Long live the Republic.
Sir Monty de Crusto

I'm not sure that pissing off Archer will turn out to be a good move, gents.... :eek:

Perhaps we should do something proactive rather than reactive? :rolleyes:
what, give him a knighthood, a castle and a couple of slave girls?
That ought to do it! ;)

Bribery is a friend that rarely disappoints...:doh:
View attachment 309504 He can have these two; they're called This One and That One. I don't think I would have got much for them anyway; the slave market is saturated with all the rebel sluts we've arrested and enslaved since the coup. I was going to whip them to death but we'll dangle them in front of Archer instead. I'm sure we can come up with a confiscated castle too. Being in power is great!

Sir Monty de Crusto

You underestimate the 'Dorothy' distraction factor...
gunner 014 db.jpg

Tree

View attachment 309504 He can have these two; they're called This One and That One. I don't think I would have got much for them anyway; the slave market is saturated with all the rebel sluts we've arrested and enslaved since the coup. I was going to whip them to death but we'll dangle them in front of Archer instead. I'm sure we can come up with a confiscated castle too. Being in power is great!

Sir Monty de Crusto

the_slave_market___nikki_001_by_skatingjesus.jpg Love those cute little iron neck pieces :p

Sir Monty de Crusto

Hey wait a minute here. Not sure which one is Thatone, but neither of them look anything like me! :p

Back
Top Bottom