Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
I try to be so patient, but I have been left here now for hours...where the fuck did Pp go?...I think I smell breakfast ... I am hungry and it's getting warm in here ... why doesn't he come back?
The aroma of strong espresso wafts across Barbara as she lies on the rough wood planks. Her nose twitches....she longs to scratch it, to relieve the reminder that she is bound there, stretched, unable to do more than roll her hips...just a little.

Click......Click.....ahhhhhh, my shoulders.....Pp, you bastard!!!!!!.....Click!......Click!

View attachment 229036 I try to be so patient, but I have been left here now for hours...where the fuck did Pp go?...I think I smell breakfast ... I am hungry and it's getting warm in here ... why doesn't he come back?

It's getting warm and you think you smell breakfast ... yes, that is because of the fire he has lit up under you, he's planning on having you for breakfast and you have just started to cook.

It's getting warm and you think you smell breakfast ... yes, that is because of the fire he has lit up under you, he's planning on having you for breakfast and you have just started to cook.
Barb is hot enough as it is. Always ready to be eaten. Warm her a little with a flick or two of Pp's whip but that is all she needs.

The second, third and last one are excellent - I have seen the fourth before a few times and never understood how the mechanics would work, if the four little pulleys are free-standing. Seems like an engineering error to me!

As an engineer I would say that the answer is "Holding-down bolts".
That is to say strong iron bolts, held by mortar in holes in the floor, the winch stand is bolted to these. Sorted!:D
PS bolts don't even need to have a screw thread, look at the canal lock-gates, next time you walk that way. Just slot the end of the bolt and drive in a tapered iron wedge.

That is to say strong iron bolts, held by mortar in holes in the floor, the winch stand is bolted to these. Sorted!:D
PS bolts don't even need to have a screw thread, look at the canal lock-gates, next time you walk that way. Just slot the end of the bolt and drive in a tapered iron wedge.
Or the simple old method Pp has used. Drive pieces of lead sheet into the hole around the bolt with a hollow drift with an internal diameter that is close to the bolt. Drive it hard enough and the lead will fill any cracks and crannies and hold fairly well especially against a sideways force though not as well against a vertical pull.

having a victim as hot as Barb will make the lead expand? :devil:

(literally and figuratively ;))
Pp is unsure of the various coefficients as they relate to lead and wonders whether she might have the undesireable effect of softening the metal.:mad:

Pp can do some calculations with his pencil. Fortunately it has a graphite core and would behave much differently to one of lead.:devil:

The problem I have with this "rack" is that it's unnecessarily labor intensive. It requires 4 men to operate it. And it would require them to turn with the same force at the same time.
The makers of the film based it on this illustration. However, the illustration is from a XIX century book. The artist likely never saw a real rack & was going for dramatic effect, not historical accuracy.
torture_by_rope.jpg
Also, notice this version requires 8 men to operate!

The problem I have with this "rack" is that it's unnecessarily labor intensive. It requires 4 men to operate it. And it would require them to turn with the same force at the same time.
The makers of the film based it on this illustration. However, the illustration is from a XIX century book. The artist likely never saw a real rack & was going for dramatic effect, not historical accuracy.
View attachment 229416
Also, notice this version requires 8 men to operate!
I don't suppose there'd be any shortage of volunteers! :p
And labour was cheap. Some might enjoy the bonuses on offer for a job like this.:devil:

'Hello, I saw your announcement for rack operator for interrogating naked young witches'
'Good, you just need to walk to the next town'
'Is that where the job is?'
'No, that is where the line of applicants ends'

Pp is unsure of the various coefficients as they relate to lead and wonders whether she might have the undesireable effect of softening the metal.:mad: Pp can do some calculations with his pencil. Fortunately it has a graphite core and would behave much differently to one of lead.:devil:[/QUOTE said:
You mean that Barb (or Eulalia) would "put some lead in your pencil" as the saying goes.

The problem I have with this "rack" is that it's unnecessarily labor intensive. It requires 4 men to operate it[/QUOTE said:
No problem - 4 times the fun (or even 8 times) no need to be greedy let us all have a go.:D

Back
Top Bottom