Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
so peaceful...
she lay there, imagining herself stretched out
on a beach, or a grassy hillside,
above her, the infinite benevolent blue,
the sun gazing down at her, warming her skin.
and so she passed the long minutes
while the irons heated up beside her,
and the torturer put on his leather gloves,
his apron, and his terrifying smile...

I think I might be dreaming rather that I'm on a roast chestnut seller's trolley
in a busy market square, all the Christmas shoppers eager to buy his tasty wares -
which he's going to spread out steaming hot on my inviting skin! :devil:

I think I might be dreaming rather that I'm on a roast chestnut seller's trolley
in a busy market square, all the Christmas shoppers eager to buy his tasty wares -
which he's going to spread out steaming hot on my inviting skin! :devil:
lol... but not if you're actually about to be roasted, then you would want to think of more pleasant things.... then again, I should never underestimate the Eulalistic masochism :)

...you are going to do what???

lol... but not if you're actually about to be roasted, then you would want to think of more pleasant things.... then again, I should never underestimate the Eulalistic masochism :)
Of course you don't... It is a miracle!!!

Tree

...like who made the first Seagram's Seven? ...and why???

002.jpg I think she got a little excited....let's clean her up before we do anymore
009.jpg Ok, that was a fun after dinner thing to do ... I think you have a cool dungeon ... nice hobby .... now, let's go back upstairs now and have some dessert ... what? ... oh, shit!

010.jpg Did you ever notice how metallic blood tastes?

Once, during love-making, her lover had squeezed her breasts, hard enough to make her cry out. She had scolded him. Now she would give anything to feel his rough hands on her again, instead of the iron jaws of these cruel pincers. The torturers teased her, brushing the cold iron against her nipples, which involuntarily stiffened and became erect. She cursed, straining on the rack which stretched her legs wide, knowing that every part of her womanly body was available to their depredations...

Back
Top Bottom