Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Now, Counselor Troi, tell me how many lights are above you."

Geeky Star Trek: The Next Generation reference.:cool:
They absolutely should have had Troi (or Beverley) in that room rather than Picard

THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS!

I didn't notice the kiwi until I went back for a second look after Windar called it out - I guess I was too busy staring at her lovely smooth quim :p

I noticed that too, of course. But there are dozens of those here; the kiwi tattoo is unique, as far as I know.
Every pussy is unique also - no two are exactly alike, which is what makes life so much fun :D

Crusher was on the mission when Picard was captured but got away.
Such a disappointment.:(
My brother Chris thinks that Dr Crusher is sexy.

The lovely and courageous female poet, feminist avant la lettre and Protestant martyr Anne Askew (1521-1546)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Askew

in Henri VIII's reign, was horribly tortured with the rack. Cf the series "the Tudors"

This "chevalet" was used too in North Catalonia ("Roussillon") by the French "Sobireign council of Roussillon" (Conseil souverain du Roussillon, occupation authority) against Catalans who had rebelled against the annexion of their region by the French after the Traité des Pyrénées (1959, reign of Louis XIV)
Cf. several sources as "El tractat dels Pirineus i la mutilacio de Catalunya", Josep Sanabre, Ed. Barcino, Barcelona, 1960

Back
Top Bottom