Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh yes, he wanted to be out, yet still in -
I think there are intriguing parallels today - but mustn't get political :p

So, who's getting racked?
I know Corbyn's getting crucified :D

Ok, here's an interesting rack pick, or at least stretching pic.

on_the_torture_rack_by_sterndessuedens-d9x6vl7.jpg

A video exists about the functionning of this articulated rack, who knows where it can be found ?
This is an interesting variation on the more usual rack design in that as the crank is turned, the folding segments get bunched in the centre, thus foring the girl to arch her back. It appears to consist of 9 moving segments connected together with plates that look like they're identical (though reversed) to the outer ones. I think the crank turns a pulley which winds up the rope, pulling the both ends towards the centre. As the ends are brought closer together, the whole assembly is forced into the arch shape (It lies more or less completely flat when fully unwound.

The moving segments are hinged thus;
The end pieces slide in the slots that you can see in the photos, and the roughly triangular segment plates are joined together by the inner plates which appear to be the same as the outer ones but are fitted backwards so that the narrow end of the outer plate is pivoted to the narrow end of the inner plate, and their opposite ends are aimilarly connected so as to form a sort of chain. The middle pivot points, coming together are what causes the whole assembly to arch in one direction rather than trying to crumple up in operation. Close study of the photos should divulge the secret of how it works.

The girl's hands and feet are secured so that there is little slack in the ropes to begin with, causing her to be stretched as the machine pushes her up from underneath.

As for a video of it in use, I have seen one, some years ago but I can't remember where (presumably some Kink.com or Insex-related site)

It's a very clever and ingenious design, if a little over-complicated (You can get much the same effect for far less money by inflating an exercise ball under her :))

This is an interesting variation on the more usual rack design in that as the crank is turned, the folding segments get bunched in the centre, thus foring the girl to arch her back. It appears to consist of 9 moving segments connected together with plates that look like they're identical (though reversed) to the outer ones. I think the crank turns a pulley which winds up the rope, pulling the both ends towards the centre. As the ends are brought closer together, the whole assembly is forced into the arch shape (It lies more or less completely flat when fully unwound.

The moving segments are hinged thus;
The end pieces slide in the slots that you can see in the photos, and the roughly triangular segment plates are joined together by the inner plates which appear to be the same as the outer ones but are fitted backwards so that the narrow end of the outer plate is pivoted to the narrow end of the inner plate, and their opposite ends are aimilarly connected so as to form a sort of chain. The middle pivot points, coming together are what causes the whole assembly to arch in one direction rather than trying to crumple up in operation. Close study of the photos should divulge the secret of how it works.

The girl's hands and feet are secured so that there is little slack in the ropes to begin with, causing her to be stretched as the machine pushes her up from underneath.

As for a video of it in use, I have seen one, some years ago but I can't remember where (presumably some Kink.com or Insex-related site)

It's a very clever and ingenious design, if a little over-complicated (You can get much the same effect for far less money by inflating an exercise ball under her :))

Yes it is on Kink.com - Mona W is one young lady demonstrating the use of the rack.Rack arch 4.jpg Rack arch 0.jpg Rack arch 13.jpg 11.jpg
But it looks much more interesting than an old ball (we all have enough of those here I am sure).

Back
Top Bottom