Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Remarkable vintage pics.

Now, this rack looks very painful

img-1430356042.jpg

Remarkable vintage pics. Now, this rack looks very painful
View attachment 464092
Thank you, thank you. I'm an intermittent Daz dabbling "artist," and that pic is from a couple of years ago. Here's the other pics from that same scene.

Attachments

• Her sister, Lady Erika.jpg
    Her sister, Lady Erika.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 837
  • Interrogation of the Conspirators.jpg
    Interrogation of the Conspirators.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 834
  • Lady Erika's Maid.jpg
    Lady Erika's Maid.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 836
  • The Queen.jpg
    The Queen.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 769
  • The Countess' Maid.jpg
    The Countess' Maid.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 823
Thank you, thank you. I'm an intermittent Daz dabbling "artist," and that pic is from a couple of years ago. Here's the other pics from that same scene.

Nice work Bleumune and welcome. Do you have any straight crux works?

I'm working on some, but I'm having render problems with the latest Daz Studio version. Here's a Work-In-Progress that's stalled because of those problems. I'm not totally happy with it, but it's not too bad.
Feel free to do what you will. You are a far better Daz artist than well more than 95% 0f us here!

Welcome and enjoy... Remember a lot of people don't post or even hit the 'like' button. Before you open one of your threads you will see a count of 'likes' and 'views'. Those are the numbers to watch but the 'active' members will comment...

T

I'm working on some, but I'm having render problems with the latest Daz Studio version. Here's a Work-In-Progress that's stalled because of those problems. I'm not totally happy with it, but it's not too bad.
I find that very good. Maybe, my old android synthetic eyes.
Why think i now of chocolate?

Back
Top Bottom