Raising the Cross - Which Way?

Which method of Crucifixion arouses the sense more?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Reading the forum... Studying opinions...

It seems to me that in my case it would be a portable patibilum, reusable... like a static beam on a hill...
Outstretched arms, severe humiliation, inability to defend yourself, despair... and at the same time you will carry him relatively calmly on your shoulders...

Unlike a full-fledged product in the form of a cross, which will greatly distract you and serve as some kind of shield...
I think the Romans knew what they were doing, your wood most likely had been repaired, had staples and probably even paint... They would hardly have bothered much about making new crosses...
So don’t worry, your patibilum is very worn out but believe me it will support you, just like the step for your feet, most likely it has already been replaced with a new and clean block
Will you kick your offenders?..
in a lying position, most likely not... just lie on the floor and try to kick away the imaginary executioner...
and when the nails are in your wrists, all your feet will think about is how to push harder into the ground and plow it with your heels...
When the ropes pull the patibilum to the top through special supports at the top of the pillar, your feet will also obligingly bury themselves in the ground... Then also into the pillar... Obviously, you could try to concentrate the force of the kick, and the guard will be very happy about this (you they put their foot in his hand)...
To understand how weak the blow will be, try to take a hot mug in both hands and make a blow from a standing position on half of your foot...
Most likely you won’t understand right away, but you will get relief when your feet are in someone’s hands... for a couple of seconds... until the nail... and with him it won’t matter.

I think that the option with a lifting cross freed the victim from the burden of carrying the patibilum... he simply walked in shackles

The cross itself, taking into account the engineering devices of the Romans, most likely would have been a durable product with a foundation and a turning mechanism...
It would be like a lever...
And of course, when it hits the front block, you will be thrown forward, causing even more pain...
When you need to be taken down, the executioners will loosen the ropes and push the cross back, and you will fall along with it... It is noteworthy that most likely the nails in your hands and the nail holding the step will fly out by inertia...
Which will make the job of your executioners easier... because no one is going to give you valuable nails after all...

Reading the forum... Studying opinions...

It seems to me that in my case it would be a portable patibilum, reusable... like a static beam on a hill...
Outstretched arms, severe humiliation, inability to defend yourself, despair... and at the same time you will carry him relatively calmly on your shoulders...

Unlike a full-fledged product in the form of a cross, which will greatly distract you and serve as some kind of shield...
I think the Romans knew what they were doing, your wood most likely had been repaired, had staples and probably even paint... They would hardly have bothered much about making new crosses...
So don’t worry, your patibilum is very worn out but believe me it will support you, just like the step for your feet, most likely it has already been replaced with a new and clean block
Will you kick your offenders?..
in a lying position, most likely not... just lie on the floor and try to kick away the imaginary executioner...
and when the nails are in your wrists, all your feet will think about is how to push harder into the ground and plow it with your heels...
When the ropes pull the patibilum to the top through special supports at the top of the pillar, your feet will also obligingly bury themselves in the ground... Then also into the pillar... Obviously, you could try to concentrate the force of the kick, and the guard will be very happy about this (you they put their foot in his hand)...
To understand how weak the blow will be, try to take a hot mug in both hands and make a blow from a standing position on half of your foot...
Most likely you won’t understand right away, but you will get relief when your feet are in someone’s hands... for a couple of seconds... until the nail... and with him it won’t matter.

I think that the option with a lifting cross freed the victim from the burden of carrying the patibilum... he simply walked in shackles

The cross itself, taking into account the engineering devices of the Romans, most likely would have been a durable product with a foundation and a turning mechanism...
It would be like a lever...
And of course, when it hits the front block, you will be thrown forward, causing even more pain...
When you need to be taken down, the executioners will loosen the ropes and push the cross back, and you will fall along with it... It is noteworthy that most likely the nails in your hands and the nail holding the step will fly out by inertia...
Which will make the job of your executioners easier... because no one is going to give you valuable nails after all...
I agree...

Back
Top Bottom