Rebellion In 2014?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria is thinking this afternoon about rebellion; wondering if the girls on this site should shake things up a little with a new revolt against the powers that be?:rolleyes:

We tried it in 2013. For those who may have forgotten or missed it, the Great Slave Rebellion of 2013 was fomented by Barbaria soon after she joined Cruxforums last June. Here is what happened (sure to be branded revisionist history or “a highly biased account” by the other side;)).

Incensed by the absolute power wielded over us slaves by the powers that be, and stung by the scurrilous rumor – repeatedly and shamelessly planted all over the site – that she was responsible for the great site crash of 2013, Barbaria launched a major female slave revolt.

At first it went well. The rebels, led by a mystery triumvirate holed up in a mountain hideout, scored some stunning successes – including a complete disruption of the distribution of Seagram’s, the penetration of the communication system of their foes, the complete destruction of the forest that supplied the raw material for the manufacture of THT Inc. crosses and crucifixion accessories, and the wholesale slaughter of poorly trained squirrel armies sent out to do battle with the rebels.

But then the tide turned. Led by a blue nosed judge, who repeatedly claimed he was just and fair despite the fact that every girl who came before his court was found guilty and sentenced to death on the cross; pursued relentlessly by a squirrel who served both as prosecutor and warlord, and who deployed ever-more sophisticated electronic eavesdropping devices (the envy still of NSA) as well as new and better equipped rodent armies against the rebel forces; and abetted by an iconic hard-drinking and hard-smoking Missourian, who repeatedly reminds everyone that he is merely the paid executioner – the forces of suppression and enslavement began to make significant headway in the struggle.

Hundreds, and then thousands of runaway slaves were captured and taken to Missouri where they were brutally crucified day and night, left to hang listlessly and nakedly on the ”Golgotha with 100 crosses” established in the Missouri autumn heat outside a place known as the Treehouse. As they died, they were replaced with others, until the discarded bodies littered on the slopes of the hill caused the most unholy stink. The bleached bones of the victims still cover the hill today.

Eventually the triumvirate fell into the hands of the enemy; their identities were revealed (Barbaria, Siss and Yupar). They were publically humiliated, tortured and sent to take their rightful place, together on that storm-swept Missouri hill of 100 crosses. Stuck with darts that drove them wild with desire, nailed, raised and tortured, they suffered and died, and the rebellion died with them. But one stirring message rang forth… that the rebellion would live on … an inspiration in the minds of enslaved and suppressed women everywhere that might inspire them to fight again some fine day.

The time may not be ripe right now… it’s way too cold in the northern climes. But someday soon the urge to rebel may grow.

Sign up here if you are interested in joining. No guarantee that we will win; most likely we will all end up nailed naked to a cross; that’s what this site is all about after all. But it could be fun while it lasts.

Comments, enlistments, ridicule, cheers, reminiscences ... whatever...welcome!

I'm late to this rebellion, but what they hell, it sounds like a cause worth fighting for -- I guess. How's that for commitment. But if the punishment is to likely wind up nailed naked to a cross, well....you just found a new recruit!

Now, to figure out exactly what it is we're rebelling for?

Guess I'm just a rebel without a clue...:eek:

I'm late to this rebellion, but what they hell, it sounds like a cause worth fighting for -- I guess. How's that for commitment. But if the punishment is to likely wind up nailed naked to a cross, well....you just found a new recruit!

Now, to figure out exactly what it is we're rebelling for?

Guess I'm just a rebel without a clue...:eek:

Its a long thread Roxie...but the quick answer to your question is that we all rebelled for the privelege of being crucified together on a sun-baked humid hill in Missouri...the famed Hill of the 100 Crosses...its a national monument now and RR owns the concessions. Quite a site, bleached bones, broken crosses, and on a humid summer night you can still smell the stench.

Its a long thread Roxie...but the quick answer to your question is that we all rebelled for the privelege of being crucified together on a sun-baked humid hill in Missouri...the famed Hill of the 100 Crosses...its a national monument now and RR owns the concessions. Quite a site, bleached bones, broken crosses, and on a humid summer night you can still smell the stench.
And please tell her how u became Rebel Leader ;)

Well, it all makes perfect sense now! I can only dream of being among you ladies (were there any men?). What an honor it would have been to writhe an a cross next to you, Siss, Eul, Messa, Luna, and the rest!

I'll visit the site, toast you all with a bottle of Seagrams, and bring myself to orgasm 100 times...once for each of you!!!!:D

Well, it all makes perfect sense now! I can only dream of being among you ladies (were there any men?). What an honor it would have been to writhe an a cross next to you, Siss, Eul, Messa, Luna, and the rest!

I'll visit the site, toast you all with a bottle of Seagrams, and bring myself to orgasm 100 times...once for each of you!!!!:D

A new rebel recruit in the making...stick around Roxie for Rebellion 2015, coming this fall....we will make you a rebel leader so you can die front and center on a cross with the rest of us leaders.

Orgasm 100 times :eek:
Dear Roxie, I think I found someone who may b naughtier than Messa n me !:D

Yupar, how could I have not mentioned you by name? Surely you were among the 100 to be crucified on the wretched hill!!!:D

Yupar, how could I have not mentioned you by name? Surely you were among the 100 to be crucified on the wretched hill!!!:D

Yupar along with Siss and Barbaria were the "triumvirate" who launched and died together in Rebellion 2013....its archived....there was also a wonderful manip made by MH of the three of them on crosses together.

A new rebel recruit in the making...stick around Roxie for Rebellion 2015, coming this fall....we will make you a rebel leader so you can die front and center on a cross with the rest of us leaders.
On a tall cross, please!!!!! But not as tall as yours Barb!:D (I read about the terrible slight you suffered in Shevak's poem. How awful for you...:()

Back
Top Bottom