Roman Siege

Go to CruxDreams.com
your the blue nose raider that rapes and pillages... Don't take offense, Ulrika likes you that way....

tree

Me????????????????????????????:D:eek: someone earns a spanking for that

Attachments

• It's the Master's orders Ma'am, ... and he pays the money..jpg
    It's the Master's orders Ma'am, ... and he pays the money..jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 173
Damn good thing it wasn't you planning to spank me because... Oh, thank you, waitress, I'm sure we are both ready...

t

Marie is removed from her cross, her body drops onto the ground as the last nail is pulled from her wrist. There are noises behind us as a large wooden contraption is being positioned behind us, the length of it being pointed toward the village. It is well down the hill so the village cannot see it. A few of the mercenaries knock the wedges free from the base of the cross that Marie had been nailed to and lift it from the hole and lay it on the ground. Marie’s body is dragged down the hill while another woman is dragged screaming up it. They have no need to gag her as we had been; the village knows they are here.

Marie’s body disappears behind the wooden thing they have brought and I see it’s my younger sister they are dragging up the hill! A swarm of mercenaries grab her and slam her down on Marie’s empty soiled cross. I call down to her “Connie, oh, Connie, I am so sorrow!”

“Mary! What are they doing to us?”

The centurion steps between me and the hole that my sister’s cross will soon occupy. He calls down the hill. “You refused to negotiate with my captain. I take no joy in crucifying your women but I will continue to do so until you talk with me. To let you know how serious I am I am sending the first woman to you. You have a quarter of an hour to agree to talk or I will crucify the next one.”
There is a loud thump behind me and a shadow streaks past me. I look out from my cross and watch Marie’s body hurl through the air towards the village. Her body lands in the market square. Her head hits the cobblestone and splits open like a watermelon. I fight to keep from throwing up…

t

how dare you?:D

They have nailed Connie to the cross that Marie had hung from. With a nod from the centurion she is raised and joins our line. Mary has grown hoarse yelling to the village to either fight or surrender. The centurion walks the line again. He too is calling down the hill. “Look, another one of your women suffers needlessly. Perhaps there is not a man down there that can even talk to a roman! I need an answer by the next hour or the next of your women shall ‘visit’ you.”

He approaches me and I say “You said you had neither the time nor patience to deal with your situation. You seem to exhibit you have both. I would add to your lack of honor your lack of courage.”

He glares at me and says “You can judge me as you wish, Gaelic wench, but be quick about it. You are the next to go.”

“But I am not dead!”

“And I do not care.”

“Eul?” Messa calls to me.

“Be quiet, sister” I reply…
t

Back
Top Bottom