Roman Siege

Go to CruxDreams.com
:D

“This is so fucked up” I hiss. Eul looks over at me and asks “What is?”

“One fucking nail in my feet is all that’s keeping me from standing on the ground” I reply. “You know if we’d have put these damn things together dad would have whipped our butts for the shitty workmanship. Look at this! (She wiggles her hips and the crossbar rocks and twists on the stipe).”

Eul sighs and says “I think it’s built well enough to accomplish what they want it to do, Messa.”

I fall silent. She’s right. I’m going to die on this piece of shit if those bastards don’t fight. I hear a commotion and turn to see the soldiers raising the fifth cross. Melissa is berating them, yell what ‘dickless wonders’ they are as they would kill a woman without satisfying her first. She too is silenced momentarily when her cross bottoms in its hole. They took the precaution of shoving a thick stick wrapped in a cloth into her womanhood to keep her from pissing on them. She catches her breath and looks over at us. She smiles and asks “How’s things up here?”
tree

"Si ce n'est toi, c'est donc ton frère..." Le loup et l'agneau-Jean De la Fontaine

"If it's not you, it's your brother......" Wolf and lamb- Jean De La Fontaine (French poet)....:D

I’ve been lying here nailed to my cross for over four hours. I have a hint of what’s awaiting me not just from watching my friends and lover but from when they carried my crucified body up the hill. I’m ready to be raised. This close to the ground there is no breeze and the sun is beating down on me. As rough as the bark on the stipe is I keep my backside centered on top of it. I had tried letting my ass rest on the ground but whichever side of the wood I settled on it would twist my arm nailed to the opposite side. When I lay still the spikes don’t hurt that bad. The ants crawling over me is worse. Who’d have thought?

It’s getting close to my time. The soldiers start to gather around me. One of them straddles the cross then kneels over me. He unlaces his trousers and pulls out his sweaty cock. ‘Oh, boy, I get the treat.’

But instead if ramming it in me he squeezes my tits together and begins stroking it between them. It’s really not a bad feeling but I can’t resist taunting him. I lift my head and watch the shaft slide back and forth between my tits and tell him “My cunt’s a few feet down from there.”

He laughs and says “I’m not here for YOUR pleasure, bitch.”

I lay my head back on the stipe and look at the spike driven though my wrist. “I kind of figured that. I guess chivalry is dead.”

He asks “What’s that?”

I didn’t think he’d know…
tree

electuary:rolleyes:

electuary:rolleyes:
:confused:
Where do you pick up these words, Admi?​
I think an 'electuary' is a sort of sweet ointment, a nice description of tht licking his way down my abdomen​
(just to check the distance from A to B)​

just the way I would saying it I found it on a special site about sayings (dutch, france, german, italian and much more

He grunts and the first shot of his seed shoots up my neck and the bottom of my jaw. He rises on his knees to spew his load on my face. I look at him with contempt. He wipes his dipping cock on my breasts and says “How was that, cunt?”

I lick his seed from around my mouth and reply “It’s a little sour for my tastes, but at least we know you’ve reached puberty. You still have a ways to go to be a man…”
t

When do you adopt metric system....You're intricated with your "feet, inches...":D
to much usa girlie....................:D

When do you adopt metric system....You're intricated with your "feet, inches...":D

...We'll adopt the metric system when someone writes a song that equals

'...So I whipped out my big ten INCH...'

aerosmith

Somehow "I whipped out my big 25 certimeter" doesn't do it for me. However, we do compromise. If I yell"Nobody move, I've got a 9MM" in a bank lobby it is generally understood throughout America that I refering to a gun and (thankfully) not the size of my dick...

Next part of the story...

They are circling the last cross. They are about to raise Julia. I’ve hung on the cross for five hours and I am still not feeling like I am dying. I’m not happy about hanging nailed to a cross. The fucking roman captain stands next to me. Even if I push up with my feet my head is below his. This is so screwed up…

“Damn, I didn’t think it would hurt this much more!” I hiss. I look down the row of crosses. Eul is having what looks like an argument with the captain but I can’t hear what they are saying. Messa is moving her hips from one side of her cross to the other. I wonder if that helps. Marie… Marie is done with her pain but it horrifies me to watch the flies and ants already assaulting her body. Mary is still yelling down to the village, angrier at their cowardice than at the enemy that crucified her. Melissa looks back at me and says “Sorry you had to join this party, Julia.”

“Oh, it’s alright, I was getting a bit bored lying around looking at the sky. Melissa… I… I doubt we’ll ever touch each other again but you… You look as beautiful as ever!”

“Oh, Julia, you do too…”
T

sorry for the rant, the waitress is slow today...

Back
Top Bottom