Roman Siege

Go to CruxDreams.com
...We'll adopt the metric system when someone writes a song that equals

'...So I whipped out my big ten INCH...'

aerosmith

Somehow "I whipped out my big 25 certimeter" doesn't do it for me. However, we do compromise. If I yell"Nobody move, I've got a 9MM" in a bank lobby it is generally understood throughout America that I refering to a gun and (thankfully) not the size of my dick...

sorry for the rant, the waitress is slow today...
what I said to much USA. For me said an inch also nothing but I know (schooltime) that it is 2,54 cm.
We work with cm and they with inches it is just as with the tongue on this board. It is the power to the largest group and people called it democratie.;)

oh............................ we lost the game and go home:(

It is the power to the largest group and people called it democratie.;)
... and some impact on Mars because mm and in got mixed up ;)

Lets face it, the imperial units are obsolete. They are a nightmare to work with, about every engineering equation has silly correction factors in it because of the strange units.
The SI system on the other hand is straight forward and it's only a matter of time until the few remaining countries will have to adopted it.
But that's easily said.
If you have grown up with either of the systems, it is hard to start thinking in the other one. You'll do so only if forced. And you can't force it too hard.

And so, lets count the victims in Roman numbers
I
II
III
IV
V
VI...

;)

...I think I still hang on to my wheezer and lie that it's 8"...

That's a third of a cubit... Give or take a bit on how much you want to lie or lower expectations...

T

... and lie that it's 8"...
... this "problem in getting the size of this specific body part measured right" seems to be generally male and independent of the units system used ;)

(As honest as females saying "size doesn't matter" ;) )

:)Certainly ! It's the knowledge wich is main....!:rolleyes:

When do you adopt metric system....You're intricated with your "feet, inches...":D
Our system is based on the proportions of the human body,​
the metric one is based on the proportions of the Earth -​
which one's better for measuring tit to pussy?​
:p

If you have grown up with either of the systems, it is hard to start thinking in the other one. You'll do so only if forced. And you can't force it too hard.;)

We cope!​
It wasn't very bright of God/ natural selection to give us only ten digits,​
twelve is a much better base, more whole-number factors,​
so I'm a duodecimalist​
(learnt from Indian friends the very useful skill of counting with my thumb on my finger-joints,​
there are 12 of those of course, on each hand)​

and that with a victoriaans concept, but it is a nice finding:cool: but british or amarican?:eek:

and that with a victoriaans concept, but it is a nice finding:cool: but british or amarican?:eek:
they've a long history,​
"inch" is Latin uncia "one twelfth",​
but so is "ounce", which is now a sixteenth of a pound:confused:

...I think I still hang on to my wheezer and lie that it's 8"...

That's a third of a cubit... Give or take a bit on how much you want to lie or lower expectations...

T
I suppose that's why there've never been any measures based on the length of a king's prick? :eek: :D
Or does anyone know better?;)

they've a long history,​
"inch" is Latin uncia "one twelfth",​
but so is "ounce", which is now a sixteenth of a pound:confused:
grandpere, learned on high school, 13 years old, about the british pound: it was 12 shilling and each shilling 12 pence.

fortunately for the youth they used now a decimal system. Also when changed those countries their measurements in a decimal system?:D

grandpere, learned on high school, 13 years old, about the british pound: it was 12 shilling and each shilling 12 pence.

fortunately for the youth they used now a decimal system. Also when changed those countries their measurements in a decimal system?:D

Don't piss me off or I'll get my 9mm...
T
:D

Correction 20 shillings make 1 Old pound. 21 shillings make 1 guinee (still in use) 240 pence make 1 pound.
When the revolution comes, we will go back there.

Oh well, I onse had a (friendly) argument with an American "how natural" the SI system is. (On base "12")
He said
"10 is a number that can not be found anywhere in nature..."
Me:
"Well, yes, you can count that on your dozzen fingers..." ;)

I think every system seems "natural" to people who grew up with it.

But you know, I wouldn't want to measure the distance between pussy and tits with my feet...;)

Correction 20 shillings make 1 Old pound. 21 shillings make 1 guinee (still in use) 240 pence make 1 pound.
When the revolution comes, we will go back there.
bring back the rod, pole or perch​
(a quarter of a chain, which as everyone knows is the length of a cricket pitch, 22 yards)​
and use it on the backside of this impudent bardslave who's quite derailed tht's delicious tale!​

poor tree bur take a case seagram in the bar and I'll stop now:D

bring back the rod, pole or perch​
(a quarter of a chain, which as everyone knows is the length of a cricket pitch, 22 yards)​
and use it on the backside of this impudent bardslave who's quite derailed tht's delicious tale!​

...does she want the rod in her backside or... Damn , I HATE working sober I think too much

...the next part...

I have never seen my sister talk to anyone like she is to the roman captain, but then again I’ve never seen her crucified before. She was telling the roman he was worse than the barbarians that would raid from the north. He told her he wanted to offer Rome’s protection. She laughed and said “At least when the blue noses from the raid they take what the need and maybe rape a few women. They’ve never done what you are doing to us! Your ‘protection’ I can live without!”

She spat on him and I thought he was going to hit her. She closed her eyes and waited for the backhanded slap, hissing “Are you sure I’m restrained enough?”

He lowered his hand and glowered at her. A horse is running up the hill behind us. The soldier riding it brings it around Julia at the far end of the crosses. He slowly works his way down the row. He stops the horse when he gets to Marie and draws his sword. I gasp in horror. ‘My god, they crucified her when she was dead and now he’s going to run her through!’ But he only lifts her head and studies her blank stare. He sheaths the sword and rides past me and stops in front of Eul. He nods at the captain who has snapped to attention and pounded his breastplate once. The captain bows and says “Centurion, I hope you had a pleasant journey.”

“I did until I got here” he replies. He glances back at Marie. “I see the Gauls are still in their village. Was she the first crucified?”

“No, this one was.”

“The siege cannon will be here shortly” the centurion explains. “Unfortunately the wagon with the projectiles has a broken wheel and it might be hours before it arrives. I trust you have more hostages… Good. Get the dead one down and get the next one.”

He turns to my sister and says “Usually you would be the first removed from your cross. I trust you do not mind the inconvenience of being there another hour too great.”
tree

“Are you concerned about my wellbeing?” Eulalia asks. The centurion laughs and says “Not hardly, but there is little to be gained by doing you any additional harm when that one is already dead.”

“So how high up your ranks one must go to find a man with honor?” Eulalia demands. He draws his sword and runs the flat of the tip through her sex, up her belly, and between her tits. When the tip reaches the base of her neck Eul raises her head and thrusts it forward as if to dare him to slice her throat. He taps the flat under her chin and says coldly “I have honor, but I have little time and no patience. I do admire your audacity, though…”

Back
Top Bottom