Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeah! Sac-up man!!!! Quit pussy-footing around! (Well...Barb...loved the toe sex last night...really quite novel...and fun!:D)

We're ready? Let's go out with our dignity intact ladies! Fuck these bastards and their prejudices! Heads up, backs straight, chests forward...unafraid...

Yeah...we're ready...fuck all of you!!!!!

View attachment 188029

Nice pic Roxie! Can't you just see the defiance in our faces?

three_naked_lesbians.jpg One for all, and all for one!

Yeah! Sac-up man!!!! Quit pussy-footing around! (Well...Barb...loved the toe sex last night...really quite novel...and fun!:D)

We're ready? Let's go out with our dignity intact ladies! Fuck these bastards and their prejudices! Heads up, backs straight, chests forward...unafraid...

View attachment 188029

I'll take the tall one!
Blonde395-200x300.jpg :rolleyes:

View attachment 187932
UP YOURS? YOU'LL BE UP ON YOURS SOON ENOUGH, BARB!

By Rupert Wragg
Picture: R. Rodent

View attachment 187933

The streets of Minneapolis have never seen anything like this! Barbara Moore, a once-respected Professor at the University of the Virgin Martyrs, who once processed through the city in full academic regalia, is now stripped nude and carrying her cross slowly towards her own crucifixion.

I asked her how she was feeling about this rather dramatic volte-face in her fortunes. Not too happy, evidently, as all I got by way of a reply was an 'up yours' gesture.

Is your intrepid reporter dismayed by this rebuff from one in the buff? Nope. It made her look even sexier, really. Watching the movements of her breasts as she struggled with the timber, I'd have forgiven her anything.

By God, is she ever going to look good, stretched out and raised in front of the whole city. I'm so excited I can scarcely breathe! And we'll make sure that the rodent is on hand to bring you the latest pictures of her on her cross!
But she'll have to wait a bit - it looks like Siss will be up before her!

The crowd is buzzing with the thrill of it all! But that's partly the way Tree tells the story!

One suggestion ...

cruxcronicle.gif

cruxcronicle.gif

“I had my nose and tongue in your condemned cunt all last night when Barb didn’t hers there. I can’t see but I can still smell!” Siss exclaimed."

Geeze Tree....give the girl a little dignity, why don't you :confused:

Well, if it's my dignity you're concerned about...actually....I really didn't mind at all...in fact, I loved it!!!

Thank you Siss! You were wonderful!!!!!!!!!:D You kept commenting on how sweet I was....:p:D

So glad my vaginal flora made such an impression...:D

View attachment 188029
My she has an attitude just like Siss'!!!

Tree

I'll take the tall one!
View attachment 188031 :rolleyes:

Siss, you're so gorgeous! That lovely body deserves a tall cross!:D

I hope Tree gives us all tall crosses...I want to be seen be as many spectators as possible!

Crucify me high Mr Tree
So everyone can see me
In my glory as I hang
Contorted in my pain
Twisting, writhing
Naked as the day
Nothing hidden
All in sight
My breasts, my pussy
My ass so sweet and round
Watch me dangle from the nails
Hear me grunt against the wood
As I push up with tortured thighs
I want them captivated by my cries
By my desperate gasps for precious air
I want them clapping when I pee
A ragged stream of gold upon the ground

I promise, I'll give them quite a show
Something to talk about, you know
The brave girl with great tits
Nice long legs and generous hips
Not a classic beauty, as they go
Just the kind of girl from next door
Who in another place, another time
Who innocent of any crime
Would gladly give her body in sweet love
As an angel descending from above

Alas, it's not to be for me...

So, don't crucify me down and low
So I have to stare them in the face
So their grubby hands can maul my body
Grabbing at soft tits and gaping cunt
Keep them far away from me
Up where the air is free
So I can look down at them and yell
"Fucking bastards, go to hell!"
Though a crucified girl I might be
You can never, ever possess me
Any poor bitch upon a cross
Should still have some dignity

I hope Tree gives us all tall crosses...I want to be seen be as many spectators as possible!

Crucify me high Mr Tree
So everyone can see me
In my glory as I hang
Contorted in my pain
Twisting, writhing
Naked as the day
Nothing hidden
All in sight
My breasts, my pussy

Up where the air is free

Great poetry, great manips, great story, this is THE thread to be at! :)

BTW you can see Tree's crosses from space. I've got a live link running from that little dot in the sky :D

(Thanks to you know who :rolleyes:)

Crucify me high Mr Tree
So everyone can see me
In my glory as I hang
Contorted in my pain
Twisting, writhing
Naked as the day
Nothing hidden
All in sight
My breasts, my pussy

Up where the air is free

00024178.Little.Caprice.jpg Anyone who can spin out a crux poem as exciting as that on a moment's notice has my undying respect and deserves all the dignity she demands....great writing Roxie!!!!!!:p:D

“Roxie, did you notice the time when you passed the bank about half way here?” Barb asked.

“I didn’t even notice the bank; why?”

“I was just trying to guess how long till they come for us.”

“One of the guards said to me it’s only four and half hours before he gets to watch my tits bounce when they raise the cross. That was right before I got here” Roxie said. “Is everybody mean around here?

The women froze as they heard the door. It couldn’t possibly time already! Then Siss sniffed, smelled the Seagram’s, and said “Hello, Tree, is it time already?”

“Not hardly” He said as he pulled Siss’ blindfold off. “If I take your handcuffs off will the three of you not try anything stupid?”

Siss turned and offered her cuffed wrists to him. “You have my word.”

cuffs 56.jpg

Next he went to Roxie and asked the same. She agreed and he unlocked hers.

exe fs 003.jpg

He pulled Barb’s blindfold off and as he unlocked her cuffs he said “There’s a whole mob waiting to see your ass on the cross.”

“Fucking great” Barb groaned.

b w 028.jpg

He asked them to sit and they did on the only piece of ‘furniture’ in the room- a bed with a bare mattress on it. Then he said “Here’s what’s going to happen. A bit before five thirty they will come for you. Your wrists will be bound behind your backs and one by one you be paraded up the stairs and onto the stage. The Reverend Lynch will say bad thing about you in what he considers an invocation.

“The crowd is already pretty juices up. There was a girl from Barb’s class that lost the drawn and was selected for the live demonstration of naked flogging bound to an x-cross at the Nailus Martyrs vendor area. She barely made it through the crowd.

perp walk 37.jpg

“When she finally got there and was tied to the cross they held up a leather flogger and announced she would get a dozen lashes. The crowd wanted more and to avoid a riot they finally settled on 30 but with a cane. She was none too pleased.

stocks x-cross.jpg

“My point being don’t expect any weeping Magdalens or Virgin Mothers crying for you. Siss you get nailed first, then Barb, then Roxie. At 6 Siss is raised the fifteen minutes later Barb and at 6:30 Roxie you go up. Do you have any questions?”

“Yeah, the crosses seemed awfully long…” Barb started to say.

“The stage is 5 feet and your feet will be five more above that. The only ones looking you eye-to-eye will be looking out second floor windows.”

“So how do you plan to raise the cross with my writhing ass nailed to the top of it?” Barb asked.

“Leave that to me. You have about three hours alone together. Use it well…”

Tree

Since Tree will be gone for much of his Midwestern evening he poses a question...

If you were in Barb's, Roxie's and Siss' situation would you want to know the details Tree just shared with them or would rather not know???

If you are up when I get back I'll see you later otherwise till tomorrow....

Tree

“Roxie, did you notice the time when you passed the bank about half way here?” Barb asked.

“One of the guards said to me it’s only four and half hours before he gets to watch my tits bounce when they raise the cross. That was right before I got here” Roxie said. “Is everybody mean around here?

The women froze as they heard the door. It couldn’t possibly time already! Then Siss sniffed, smelled the Seagram’s, and said “Hello, Tree, is it time already?”

“Not hardly” He said as he pulled Siss’ blindfold off. “If I take your handcuffs off will the three of you not try anything stupid?”

View attachment 188071

View attachment 188072

He pulled Barb’s blindfold off and as he unlocked her cuffs he said “There’s a whole mob waiting to see your ass on the cross.”

View attachment 188070

He asked them to sit and they did on the only piece of ‘furniture’ in the room- a bed with a bare mattress on it. Then he said “Here’s what’s going to happen. A bit before five thirty they will come for you. Your wrists will be bound behind your backs and one by one you be paraded up the stairs and onto the stage. The Reverend Lynch will say bad thing about you in what he considers an invocation.

“The crowd is already pretty juices up. There was a girl from Barb’s class that lost the drawn and was selected for the live demonstration of naked flogging bound to an x-cross at the Nailus Martyrs vendor area. She barely made it through the crowd.

View attachment 188073

“When she finally got there and was tied to the cross they held up a leather flogger and announced she would get a dozen lashes. The crowd wanted more and to avoid a riot they finally settled on 30 but with a cane. She was none too pleased.

View attachment 188074

“My point being don’t expect any weeping Magdalens or Virgin Mothers crying for you. Siss you get nailed first, then Barb, then Roxie. At 6 Siss is raised the fifteen minutes later Barb and at 6:30 Roxie you go up. Do you have any questions?”

“The stage is 5 feet and your feet will be five more above that. The only ones looking you eye-to-eye will be looking out second floor windows.”

“So how do you plan to raise the cross with my writhing ass nailed to the top of it?” Barb asked.

Tree

Nothing like raising the tension to a fever pitch.....everything so neatly laid out for the three of us to think about for three hours....

photo-Lesbian-Sex-Threesome-GIF-Pussy-573583768.gif well, girls ... let's make the best of it...what are we waiting for...?
:rolleyes:

Since Tree will be gone for much of his Midwestern evening he poses a question...

If you were in Barb's, Roxie's and Siss' situation would you want to know the details Tree just shared with them or would rather not know???

If you are up when I get back I'll see you later otherwise till tomorrow....

Tree

Think I just answered that one a minute ago...see above.

View attachment 188071

View attachment 188072

View attachment 188070

View attachment 188073

View attachment 188074

Tree

I Know where you nicked those pictures from, Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco
Somewhere i would love to visit, i want to be spanked and whipped in public

Back
Top Bottom