Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Siss is snarking herself to death.
enlighten me please, to me on this side of the pond -
'Snark' is the name of the imaginary beast in Lewis Carroll's poem 'The Hunting of the Snark'
('for the Snark was a boojum you see.'), and
'snarky' means snide, sarcastic, bitchy - typically 'a snarky remark'.
But what is Siss doing?​

enlighten me please, to me on this side of the pond -
'Snark' is the name of the imaginary beast in Lewis Carroll's poem 'The Hunting of the Snark'
('for the Snark was a boojum you see.'), and
'snarky' means snide, sarcastic, bitchy - typically 'a snarky remark'.
But what is Siss doing?​

Siss is what I call snarky .... a reference to the irreverent, jokey, playful, teasing, often abstract commentary she typically posts on threads.

Ah right - yes, very appropriate. Connie's snarky in that, nice, sense too.
In context, I thought 'snarking' might mean 'coughing',
that was obviously barking up the wrong tree! :D

Great job Tree in wrapping up this story! I loved the ending.

However, given my relationship with my real-life sister, there are two other possible scenarios:

1. She would have shot me long before I was ever tagged for crucifixion (some little matter of a boyfriend...), :eek::oops::devil: or...

2. She would've taken out Siss and Barb and, on purpose, only nicked me, leaving me to live out my time on the cross...payback time Sis!!!!!:eek::mad:

And I just want to say...

jjb end.jpg ...don't we make an excellent trio of corpses!!!

Hell, I look better there as a corpse (middle one, I figure) than in real life!:D:eek:

And, finally, to the good people of St Paul, my deepest appreciation for throwing us one hell of a crucifixion spectacle!!!!:D

Great job Tree in wrapping up this story! I loved the ending.

However, given my relationship with my real-life sister, there are two other possible scenarios:

1. She would have shot me long before I was ever tagged for crucifixion (some little matter of a boyfriend...), :eek::oops::devil: or...

2. She would've taken out Siss and Barb and, on purpose, only nicked me, leaving me to live out my time on the cross...payback time Sis!!!!!:eek::mad:

And I just want to say...

View attachment 191876 ...don't we make an excellent trio of corpses!!!

Hell, I look better there as a corpse (middle one, I figure) than in real life!:D:eek:

And, finally, to the good people of St Paul, my deepest appreciation for throwing us one hell of a crucifixion spectacle!!!!:D
Roxie, you stole your sister's boyfriend!!!!:doh:

...and I was feeling bad about crucifying you...

Tree

notice how the three corpses have bloody nail holes....that's what I call attention to detail!!!;)

Roxie, you stole your sister's boyfriend!!!!:doh:

...and I was feeling bad about crucifying you...

Tree

First of all, I don't think you felt at all bad about crucifying me...:p You were just doing your job...right!??? Nothing personal...just business.

And second...you know, I just think "stole" is such a strong term. :rolleyes: It was more about who had him first at a time when the poor boy was, shall we say, confused over who liked him the best. I just gave him good reason to like me better...:rolleyes: I mean, he still had free will and all (I'm not that bewitching!). Relationships with younger sisters can be sooooo trying. I tipped my hand a bit when I wrote "A Big Sister's Lament.":D

First of all, I don't think you felt at all bad about crucifying me...:p You were just doing your job...right!??? Nothing personal...just business.

And second...you know, I just think "stole" is such a strong term. :rolleyes: It was more about who had him first at a time when the poor boy was, shall we say, confused over who liked him the best. I just gave him good reason to like me better...:rolleyes: I mean, he still had free will and all (I'm not that bewitching!). Relationships with younger sisters can be sooooo trying. I tipped my hand a bit when I wrote "A Big Sister's Lament.":D
She might not have been upset if you would have shared or even done a threesome...:devil::devil::devil:

Tree

...off course even with a raging young man's hormones there would be downtime between satisfying both of you... unless you would be horny incestual bi-sexual sisters...

...but that's another thread and Tree thinks he'll use his sisters Joan and Jane for that one...

Well as explained they only die on one thread. Barb is still a prisoner slave of Sir Wragg at the Cruxton Abbey 'Rosie's crucifixion' where a rebellion is brewing.

I'm going to posit a theory of the crux multiverse. Thousands of worlds, thousands of Barbarias, Sis's, Roxies etc, each one following a different path to their cross.
A little like Messa's Paskell, who roams through time and space, ever punished, ever reborn.
Maybe there is even a world out there where the Slave Rebellion succeeds?

I'm going to posit a theory of the crux multiverse. Thousands of worlds, thousands of Barbarias, Sis's, Roxies etc, each one following a different path to their cross.
A little like Messa's Paskell, who roams through time and space, ever punished, ever reborn.
Maybe there is even a world out there where the Slave Rebellion succeeds?

skeptical2.jpg What could possibly be the fun of a Slave Rebellion that succeeds? :confused: What are you thinking phlebas?:rolleyes:

I think that's a nice description of the universe of CruxForums -
one in which slavegirls are constantly in revolt,
constantly dying deliciously on crosses,
we can experience all possible states simultaneously
(except, of course, victory! :devil:)​

Madonna did a whole book named "Sex" where she was nude for most pictures and even did some bondage... Well after she first became famous...

T
here is book in pdf

I think that's a nice description of the universe of CruxForums -
one in which slavegirls are constantly in revolt,
constantly dying deliciously on crosses,
we can experience all possible states simultaneously
(except, of course, victory! :devil:)​
Pp begins to think of Schrödinger's cat now and the idea that every slavegirl is simultaneously both alive and crucified .....he needs another coffee.....and something more......

Tree had warned me that being ‘tagged’ would be somewhat less than comfortable. So far I have been taken by three men, two while I was bound to an exam chain and had my pussy pummeled with cocks that were somewhat larger than human (looking back, Tree wasn’t that bad). How bad could my labia being pierced to have a tag hang from it be?
View attachment 180321
The woman Ulrika unties me and brings me to a room that looks like a cross between a medieval torture chamber and the ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show’ and locks my neck and wrists in a pillory. Gunner’s and Bull’s come spills from my pussy (well, maybe Tree’s too). She heats the ring with a torch to open the clasp and says “When Tree squeezes this through your cunt try not to yell. I do have a headache.”

He walks in the room and picks the ring up with a strange plier. Effortlessly he threads it into the hole in the tag. I hate to say but I whined “Does it hurt much?”

He walks behind me and kneads my labia to make it swell and says “I think so, but I would never change places with you to find out how bad. You can let me know in a minute.”

I tense in the stock and he strikes my pussy sharply with a leather crop. My body bucks within the constraint of the stock.

View attachment 180322
I hardly notice him tug on my labia but I howl in pain as he locks the ring through though the tender sensitive flesh! As the initial shock subsides I hear the cum that still oozes from my pussy sizzle as contacts the hot ring. I feel the tag slap against my thighs as it swings from the ring…

Tree
OK, this is as far as I've got so far and I need a break. You guys know how to make it thick.....

Back
Top Bottom