Sister Angel In The Deep South...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
…Late 1860’s, southern United States…

I got off the train in a small town in Mississippi. I am glad my sisters told me to were light weight clothing for in the humid stifling heat I think I would have passed out by now.

A man walks up to me and offers to carry my bag to the hotel. I laugh and say “I have no money for a hotel! My bag holds the blanket I sleep upon.”

He says “If you do not consider this too forward of me, may I ask what you are doing here?”

“Not at all, I am Sister Angelica; though the other sisters call me Sister Angel. It is funny really as I am hardly one!”

“I protest! You look like an angel” he replies.

“If I were an angel it would not have taken an extra year to be allowed to take my vows! I was so inept in convert they scraped together to buy me the cross I wear to celebrate my acceptance to the order.”

“All sisters wear crosses” he says with a British accent.

“Mine is different. Look closely” I insist. I worry he has vision problems since he has not noticed the Christ figure is a woman, quite naked at that.

angel 001.jpg
“You intrigue me, Sister Angelica. I insist that you allow me to procure you a room at the hotel and allow me to buy you dinner so you can tell me your story” he says.

“Oh, I could not possible accept such an offer! You are too generous!”

“How is one to perform an act of kindness if he has no recipient?”

I look at him and think he does have a point. “You are a wise man. But you have me at a disadvantage as you know who I am and I nothing about you!”

He slaps his forehead and says “At times I think I left my manners back in England! Forgive me! I am Sir Newton Wragg, a report for the paper the Crux Chonicle. But please call me Newton. I would love to know your story so I may report it back home!”

“It is not that interesting. Stop me if you are bored. After all, I am merely a woman of the cloth.”

Little did she know Sir Wragg’s blessed his luck stars that she was a woman of tight thin cloth…

Tree

This is a strange start to a story…
tree eastwood 2.jpg

…Late 1860’s, southern United States…

I got off the train in a small town in Mississippi. I am glad my sisters told me to were light weight clothing for in the humid stifling heat I think I would have passed out by now.

A man walks up to me and offers to carry my bag to the hotel. I laugh and say “I have no money for a hotel! My bag holds the blanket I sleep upon.”

He says “If you do not consider this too forward of me, may I ask what you are doing here?”

“Not at all, I am Sister Angelica; though the other sisters call me Sister Angel. It is funny really as I am hardly one!”

“I protest! You look like an angel” he replies.

“If I were an angel it would not have taken an extra year to be allowed to take my vows! I was so inept in convert they scraped together to buy me the cross I wear to celebrate my acceptance to the order.”

“All sisters wear crosses” he says with a British accent.

“Mine is different. Look closely” I insist. I worry he has vision problems since he has not noticed the Christ figure is a woman, quite naked at that.

View attachment 175312
“You intrigue me, Sister Angelica. I insist that you allow me to procure you a room at the hotel and allow me to buy you dinner so you can tell me your story” he says.

“Oh, I could not possible accept such an offer! You are too generous!”

“How is one to perform an act of kindness if he has no recipient?”

I look at him and think he does have a point. “You are a wise man. But you have me at a disadvantage as you know who I am and I nothing about you!”

He slaps his forehead and says “At times I think I left my manners back in England! Forgive me! I am Sir Newton Wragg, a report for the paper the Crux Chonicle. But please call me Newton. I would love to know your story so I may report it back home!”

“It is not that interesting. Stop me if you are bored. After all, I am merely a woman of the cloth.”

Little did she know Sir Wragg’s blessed his luck stars that she was a woman of tight thin cloth…

Tree

This is a strange start to a story…
View attachment 175314

"Newton" ... :confused::D ... giggle... thought it was Rupert or something like that....

very mysterious Tree.... what will our Tree come up with next???
:rolleyes:

We walk a path from the station to the hotel. Absently I talk this Sir Wragg (I had explained I am not comfortable calling a grown man by his first name).

“I have dreamed of walking this very path carrying my cross. I would have been stripped of all my clothing and forced to carry a cross to my death.”

Out of the corner of his eye Sir Wragg could see her fingers run across her breast as her tumescent nipples pressed against the thin black cloth.
angel 002.jpg
Arriving at the hotel Sir Wragg pays the innkeeper for a second room. Sister Angel goes upstairs to freshen up from her journey while he orders dinner for two.

When she arrives back she finds a spread of food like she has not seen before. She asks “Are you really going to eat all that?”

“No Sister, this is for you and me!”

“That would feed a whole convent!”

Sir Wragg laughs and says “Let it feed us tonight! Tell me more about yourself.”

They dine for hours and Sister Angel tells him how she was sent to the convent by her parents because she had ‘bad tendencies’. At first she was rebellious because she did not want to be there but soon she came to long the punishment for her behavior.

Every Saturday she would confess her lustful thoughts to mother confessor just so she could kneel and take her penance.
nuns confession.jpg
Soon even mother confessor tired of punishing her and chained her to the wall of one of the vaults in the convent basement, ordered her to raise her habit and caned her mercilessly. ‘What do you want, novice Angelica, the Reverend Abbott to flog you along with his friars?’ she would ask.
nuns 46.jpg
“Good Lord, what would you tell her?” Sir Wragg asks.

Of course that is what I wanted! I felt something inside me I don’t understand when I was flogged!” I tell him. “I was chained naked before several men and beaten until I could not stand. Something ran down my thighs and I had not peed, if you can excuse me for saying.”

“So did they?”

“Oh most certainly and numerous times; it was the punishment I needed!!!”
opp 022 a.jpg

Tree

Arriving at the hotel Sir Wragg pays the innkeeper for a second room. Sister Angel goes upstairs to freshen up from her journey while he orders dinner for two.

When she arrives back she finds a spread of food like she has not seen before. She asks “Are you really going to eat all that?”

Sir Wragg laughs and says “Let it feed us tonight! Tell me more about yourself.”

Watch out....it's the old feed 'em and stuff 'em ploy.....don't fall for it!:p

We walk a path from the station to the hotel. Absently I talk this Sir Wragg (I had explained I am not comfortable calling a grown man by his first name).

“I have dreamed of walking this very path carrying my cross. I would have been stripped of all my clothing and forced to carry a cross to my death.”

Out of the corner of his eye Sir Wragg could see her fingers run across her breast as her tumescent nipples pressed against the thin black cloth.
View attachment 175544

They dine for hours and Sister Angel tells him how she was sent to the convent by her parents because she had ‘bad tendencies’. At first she was rebellious because she did not want to be there but soon she came to long the punishment for her behavior.

Every Saturday she would confess her lustful thoughts to mother confessor just so she could kneel and take her penance.
View attachment 175546
Soon even mother confessor tired of punishing her and chained her to the wall of one of the vaults in the convent basement, ordered her to raise her habit and caned her mercilessly. ‘What do you want, novice Angelica, the Reverend Abbott to flog you along with his friars?’ she would ask.
View attachment 175545

Of course that is what I wanted! I felt something inside me I don’t understand when I was flogged!” I tell him. “I was chained naked before several men and beaten until I could not stand. Something ran down my thighs and I had not peed, if you can excuse me for saying.”

“So did they?”

View attachment 175547

Tree

The flogging of the nuns may be true or at least a strong fantasy by some nuns. I recall a couple nun teachers in school who seemed to enjoy going into much detail about the passion of Christ and tortures of some saints. They seemed excited, which got me excited.

Seems to me she didn't ended much persuading. Sir Wragg was quite reasonably ministering to the physical and emotional needs of a distressed and prayerful lady. As would any gentleman.

Thank you, QP

As if any member of the Wragg family would have less than honourable designs on a sister of the cloth.

Even one with tumescent nipples :rolleyes:
"Newton" ... :confused::D ... giggle... thought it was Rupert or something like that....

very mysterious Tree.... what will our Tree come up with next???
:rolleyes:

There's the journalist side of the family, Barb.....goes back to Sir Marmaduke Wragg who produced the Chronic Cruxicle back around the time of the Civil War (the English one)

And then there is the thoroughgoing bastard side of the family which goes back to Sir Eustace Wragg of Cruxton Abbey, last seen swinging from the gallows at Tyburn after his faux pas with Vulcan :rolleyes:

And I leave you to work out which side I come from. After all, I just bumble around Crux Forums issuing the odd 'like' :rolleyes:

View attachment 175544

View attachment 175546
View attachment 175545

“So did they?”

View attachment 175547

Tree

Mr Tree, I must say I thoroughly approve of your new career writing short but highly entertaining stories!

:goodjob:

There's the journalist side of the family, Barb.....goes back to Sir Marmaduke Wragg who produced the Chronic Cruxicle back around the time of the Civil War (the English one)

And then there is the thoroughgoing bastard side of the family which goes back to Sir Eustace Wragg of Cruxton Abbey, last seen swinging from the gallows at Tyburn after his faux pas with Vulcan :rolleyes:

And I leave you to work out which side I come from. After all, I just bumble around Crux Forums issuing the odd 'like' :rolleyes:

If you would just let me out of the dungeon once in a while, I might get over to the local archive and sort out the sordid mess of you lineage .... oww oww oww...what did i say?... enough with the bullwhip Wragg....let me down, please ... you know I hate hanging by my wrists.... oww oww oww :p

If you would just let me out of the dungeon once in a while, I might get over to the local archive and sort out the sordid mess of you lineage .... oww oww oww...what did i say?... enough with the bullwhip Wragg....let me down, please ... you know I hate hanging by my wrists.... oww oww oww :p

That's WHY I'm not letting you out of the dungeon :doh:

Thank you, QP

As if any member of the Wragg family would have less than honourable designs on a sister of the cloth.

Even one with tumescent nipples :rolleyes:

Mr Tree, I must say I thoroughly approve of your new career writing short but highly entertaining stories!

:goodjob:
I don't think I actually used the word 'honourable' - quite deliberately

Back
Top Bottom