Sister Angel In The Deep South...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Me neither. Worth waiting for.
Which particular Queen did you have in mind? Was she dressed as a nun? (Desperately trying to keep some relevance with the thread, he hopes)

Relevance? why be so desperate about that QP? ... I am almost to the point of the moderator crucifying me twice by this point....No, I was thinking of the one with a capital "Q" ... and of Wragg losing his knighthood after turning up in that get up. :p

Last edited:
Relevance? why be be desperate about that QP? ... I am almost to the point of the moderator crucifying me twice by this point....No, I was thinking of the one with a capital "Q" ... and of Wragg losing his knighthood after turning up in that get up. :p

"Off with his head" seems to be a dangerous possibility....:eek:

Not to worry.

It's the least useful part of my anatomy :doh:

Mind you, the eyes come in handy when you post pictures like that :)

the-executioner-img.jpg Flattery like that will get you a clean quick chop...

.... now stop gabbing and lay your head down on the block!

Oh Gawd

Farewell, Cruel World :eek:

Oh my God...I just woke from this dream....a dream in which I held Wragg's life in my hands....but no, all I have in my hands is nothing, nothing but air....it's amazing I could dream at all hanging by my wrists from these chains in Cruxton Dungeon...

What do you think guys? .... Should I be sending a PM to Tree yet apologizing for this little hijack?

Oh my God...I just woke from this dream....a dream in which I held Wragg's life in my hands....but no, all I have in my hands is nothing, nothing but air....it's amazing I could dream at all hanging by my wrists from these chains in Cruxton Dungeon...

What do you think guys? .... Should I be sending a PM to Tree yet apologizing for this little hijack?
I still think the nun's costume might come in useful. It is where the thread started, after all

He'll have my head, if you don't.

Doomed. I'm doomed :(

If I were Tree, given the choice between crucifying Barb (guaranteed and prolonged enjoyment) and beheading you (a rapid and short lived spectacle), I know which option I would go for.

Come to mention it, there are stories of a headless ghost hanging around Cruxton Abbey :eek:

And any number of crucified ghosts, they are ten-a-penny! :p

Damn I'm away for six or so hours and they come out and play... and, no, Tree does not mind the chatter so no need to fear this moderator (for that at least)...

Perhaps the next part of the story???

I must admit while I thought the meal far too copious I ate everything. I had only had some jerky the last two days and I was famished! I had table wine in the convent but what Sir Wragg’s offered was far better and while I know I drank more than I should have I do not refuse each time he offers to fill my glass. Sir Wragg is a most friendly man and combined with his easy demeanor, all the wine I drink, and the privacy of the parlor we converse freely as if old close friends.

He offers me an after-dinner smoke which I refuse at first saying I do not do tobacco. He explains it is an oriental herb that has both healing and relaxing properties brought by the Wu Trading Company so I accept.

He asks me about my unique crucifix the sisters gave me. I tell him “I was always getting into trouble at the convent. I didn’t mean to. It just happened. I have always been fascinated with the cross. I think what inspired the crucifix was once I was in chapel. There was always a sister or novice in the chapel so there would be around the clock adoration. I had a late night shift and I admit my ‘adoration’ was different from most peoples. Believing I was alone I opened the front of my habit and approached the cross. I kissed the Christ figure’s feet then I… I began licking it figure. My fingers ran over my breasts and down my belly and found my loin. It was warm and moist and I fingered my loin as I licked the figure. I didn’t stop until my body shook.”
angel 004.jpg
I know I am blushing and don’t know why I am telling this man I just met my deepest secrets. He asked “So you climaxed?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Did you have an orgasm?” He sees the confusion on my face and asks “You have never had sex?”

Aghast I say “Of course not! You have to be married to do that!”

Sir Wragg chuckled then said “You thought you were alone. Is it safe to assume you were caught in the act?”

“It is a safe assumption! For my punishment I was bound to the altar for a day and a night in a crucified position wearing only my veil! They even held Mass for all the sisters and novices while I lay there. At Communion all of them looked at me as they passed” I tell him.
angel 005.jpg
“Sir Wragg, I have told you much about myself. May I ask you some questions?” I ask. He assures me he is an open book. “You said you work for the Crux Chronicles. Does that refer to crucifixion?”

“It does.”

“Does this mean crucifixions still go on or is it a fiction paper?” I ask.

“Oh no, crucifixion still happens” he assures me.

I squeeze my thighs together. “They put people to death on a cross?”

“Most of them are recreations. The person is tied to a cross for a period of time. Sometimes the person knows how long and sometimes no. Some want to be crucified and others are being punished for crimes real or imagined. And I have witnessed a woman nailed to a cross and hang there until dead! She was quite lovely and you remind me of her.”

Oh, God the patch of my habit I sit upon is soaked and I did not pee! Then Sir Wragg asks me if I want to be crucified. I light another one of the herb cigarettes while Sir Wragg fills my wine glass yet again. I take a drag from the cigarette and think for a moment.
nuns 8.jpg
“I… I’m not sure. After I was bound to the altar I went to confession and told him that I need to be severely punished and asked to be tied to a cross. Father Abbott told me the Lord had already died on the cross for my sins. So I guess maybe I should not be crucified. I cannot picture committing a sin great enough to deserve being crucified. I suppose if I was to be martyred I could accept the cross but doubt I would brave enough to defending my church strongly enough that anyone want put me to death for my faith.”

“Very profound, Sister Angel, but allow me to demonstrate your concern about former” he says to me. He gets up and helps me from my chair and takes my hand. His hand is warm, smooth but strong. He leads me from the parlor, grabbing yet another bottle of wine and a fresh pair of wine glasses. He takes me upstairs and explained he had something to show me as he brings me into his room.

That he did- he showed me despite my vows I could still succumb to the temptation of sin. I certainly did…
angel 008.jpg

Tree

Damn I'm away for six or so hours and they come out and play... and, no, Tree does not mind the chatter so no need to fear this moderator (for that at least)...

I must admit while I thought the meal far too copious I ate everything. I had only had some jerky the last two days and I was famished! I had table wine in the convent but what Sir Wragg’s offered was far better and while I know I drank more than I should have I do not refuse each time he offers to fill my glass. Sir Wragg is a most friendly man and combined with his easy demeanor, all the wine I drink, and the privacy of the parlor we converse freely as if old close friends.

He offers me an after-dinner smoke which I refuse at first saying I do not do tobacco. He explains it is an oriental herb that has both healing and relaxing properties brought by the Wu Trading Company so I accept.

He asks me about my unique crucifix the sisters gave me. I tell him “I was always getting into trouble at the convent. I didn’t mean to. It just happened. I have always been fascinated with the cross. I think what inspired the crucifix was once I was in chapel. There was always a sister or novice in the chapel so there would be around the clock adoration. I had a late night shift and I admit my ‘adoration’ was different from most peoples. Believing I was alone I opened the front of my habit and approached the cross. I kissed the Christ figure’s feet then I… I began licking it figure. My fingers ran over my breasts and down my belly and found my loin. It was warm and moist and I fingered my loin as I licked the figure. I didn’t stop until my body shook.”
View attachment 175616
I know I am blushing and don’t know why I am telling this man I just met my deepest secrets. He asked “So you climaxed?”

“Did you have an orgasm?” He sees the confusion on my face and asks “You have never had sex?”

Sir Wragg chuckled then said “You thought you were alone. Is it safe to assume you were caught in the act?”

“It is a safe assumption! For my punishment I was bound to the altar for a day and a night in a crucified position wearing only my veil! They even held Mass for all the sisters and novices while I lay there. At Communion all of them looked at me as they passed” I tell him.
View attachment 175617
“Sir Wragg, I have told you much about myself. May I ask you some questions?” I ask. He assures me he is an open book. “You said you work for the Crux Chronicles. Does that refer to crucifixion?”

“It does.”

“Most of them are recreations. The person is tied to a cross for a period of time. Sometimes the person knows how long and sometimes no. Some want to be crucified and others are being punished for crimes real or imagined. And I have witnessed a woman nailed to a cross and hang there until dead! She was quite lovely and you remind me of her.”

Oh, God the patch of my habit I sit upon is soaked and I did not pee! Then Sir Wragg asks me if I want to be crucified. I light another one of the herb cigarettes while Sir Wragg fills my wine glass yet again. I take a drag from the cigarette and think for a moment.
View attachment 175619
“I… I’m not sure. After I was bound to the altar I went to confession and told him that I need to be severely punished and asked to be tied to a cross. Father Abbott told me the Lord had already died on the cross for my sins. So I guess maybe I should not be crucified. I cannot picture committing a sin great enough to deserve being crucified. I suppose if I was to be martyred I could accept the cross but doubt I would brave enough to defending my church strongly enough that anyone want put me to death for my faith.”

“Very profound, Sister Angel, but allow me to demonstrate your concern about former” he says to me. He gets up and helps me from my chair and takes my hand. His hand is warm, smooth but strong. He leads me from the parlor, grabbing yet another bottle of wine and a fresh pair of wine glasses. He takes me upstairs and explained he had something to show me as he brings me into his room.

That he did- he showed me despite my vows I could still succumb to the temptation of sin. I certainly did…
View attachment 175618

Tree

I do like the way this story is going!:)

"Sir Wragg is a most friendly man and combined with his easy demeanor, all the wine I drink, and the privacy of the parlor we converse freely as if old close friends."

At last! A character reference for Wragg in a Tree thread! :D

View attachment 175616

View attachment 175617

“It does.”

View attachment 175619

View attachment 175618

Tree
Really, the story itself is far more enjoyable than any of the chatter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom