Sister Angel In The Deep South...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Really, the story itself I s far more enjoyable than any of the chatter
Picture this in modern day and the two are at a more expensive but not exclusive restaurant. There is always side chatter.
Some wonder if the woman with the tumescent nipples is really a nun. Some, who is the dashing Englishman. Yet others wonder if the lecherous bastard is trying to seduce the young nun.

Tree was pleased to report someone had something nice to say about Wragg...

T

Picture this in modern day and the two are at a more expensive but not exclusive restaurant. There is always side chatter.
Some wonder if the woman with the tumescent nipples is really a nun. Some, who is the dashing Englishman. Yet others wonder if the lecherous bastard is trying to seduce the young nun.

Tree was pleased to report someone had something nice to say about Wragg...

T

I knew it was too good to be true :doh:

It only gets better. Not only do you defile a young virgin nun, soon we will be calling you 'Dad'.

View attachment 175629

Tree

...no, Ulrika, not really... I said this is a short story. Now go revive Wragg... he just passed out...

Now Wragg really will be stripped of his knighthood!! :eek::eek: Although, given what we know of his ancestry, it's hardly anything new.:rolleyes:

The next morning it is time for me to head for my destination, a day’s walk from here. I am a changed woman. I am no longer a virgin. I have broken my vows. And I bask in the glow of satisfaction! Why did I become a nun instead of whore? I think being a whore would be more work but more fun.

Sir Wragg generously offered a hire a horse from the livery stable to transport me to the next town. I think he has done enough for me in the day I have known him and say “I am still a woman of the cloth no matter what happened last night. It is only a day’s walk and I am quite capable of such an endeavor. I continue down the path that brought me to the town towards the next town, comforted that Sir Wragg promised to telegram ahead and have the sheriff look out for me.
What runs through my mind!!!

Last night everything I was taught was shattered! Sex is dirty… well, yes, a bit… Sex hurts… not as much as I am pleased… Men will take you and use you… Oh, yes he did but I owe Sir Wragg change back for that night!!!

Tree

...walking down this rocky road, wondering here where my life is leading...

"ready for love"

Mick Ralphs

No he won't Barb. Just having sex with a woman of the cloth isn't seen as that serious. He'll be fine. However, is he decides to crucify her then it all gets more problematic

Oh QP, I was referring to Tree's insinuation that he had made her pregnant. Isn't that a little more serious for a woman of the cloth?:confused:

I assume the title's hereditary, not earned for meritorious public service?
Must be a baronet, Sir Cruxpin Wragg bart.​

It was a day’s walk for sure and a hot day at that. I cannot get last night out of my head and not just surrendering my virginity to Sir Wragg. Do not get me wrong; I cannot imagine a better man to lose my virginity to and could not believe one could have sex that many times in one night. And my, what did he call it… Oh, I certainly climaxed and far more than once! But my head is filled with thoughts of being crucified. How does he find such events? Who arranges such a thing? How could I experience the cross? And more, how could I possibly confess what I did and what thoughts I have now?

I know I am near the town when I come upon a small stream. My habit sticks to my sweaty body and I decide to wash in the stream. Just as I am peeling off the habit a man steps out of the woods and points his gun at me. I freeze as I stand.
nun arielrebel_15.jpg
He tells me to keep stripping. I protest and say “I am a nun, a woman of the cloth!”

After last night I feel like I am lying through my teeth! He says “Get your ‘cloth’ off, sister!”

“I have no money if you are here to rob me” I tell him as I strip my habit off. He seems pleased at the view.

“I’m not here to rob you. What are you doing here?” he demands.

“I… I am hot and sweaty from a long journey. I was going to bathe in the stream.”

“You are going to bathe, but why are you on a long journey?”

“I have come to witness for the Lord” I reply wondering if the convent could have made a better choice than me.

He waves his gun and tells me to go ahead and bathe. I ask if he was going to watch and he laughs and says “I’m here to witness for myself!”

I go to the stream and begin to wash fully aware he is watching me. I take comfort in the fact that God gave me this body and if he wants to watch me he is admiring God’s creation. How’s that for rationalizing?
hunt 012.jpg
I am done washing and it was very refreshing. I hear the man say “Her hair changed color.”

I wonder why he is talking to me in third person until I looked back at him and find he has company! There are four men looking at me and now blonde hair. Mother Superior had it colored brown because my fair hair would attract men with more than admiring glances. The color of my hair did not seem to matter to Sir Wragg and it doesn’t seem like the color was very lasting.
hunt 014.jpg
Except when I was stripped and flogged at the convent I have never been naked before men before last night and a day after I gave up virginity I fear I am to be gang raped!

Tree

It was a day’s walk for sure and a hot day at that. I cannot get last night out of my head and not just surrendering my virginity to Sir Wragg. Do not get me wrong; I cannot imagine a better man to lose my virginity to and could not believe one could have sex that many times in one night. And my, what did he call it… Oh, I certainly climaxed and far more than once! But my head is filled with thoughts of being crucified. How does he find such events? Who arranges such a thing? How could I experience the cross? And more, how could I possibly confess what I did and what thoughts I have now?

I know I am near the town when I come upon a small stream. My habit sticks to my sweaty body and I decide to wash in the stream. Just as I am peeling off the habit a man steps out of the woods and points his gun at me. I freeze as I stand.
View attachment 175885
He tells me to keep stripping. I protest and say “I am a nun, a woman of the cloth!”

After last night I feel like I am lying through my teeth! He says “Get your ‘cloth’ off, sister!”

“I have no money if you are here to rob me” I tell him as I strip my habit off. He seems pleased at the view.

“I’m not here to rob you. What are you doing here?” he demands.

“I… I am hot and sweaty from a long journey. I was going to bathe in the stream.”

“You are going to bathe, but why are you on a long journey?”

“I have come to witness for the Lord” I reply wondering if the convent could have made a better choice than me.

He waves his gun and tells me to go ahead and bathe. I ask if he was going to watch and he laughs and says “I’m here to witness for myself!”

I go to the stream and begin to wash fully aware he is watching me. I take comfort in the fact that God gave me this body and if he wants to watch me he is admiring God’s creation. How’s that for rationalizing?
View attachment 175883
I am done washing and it was very refreshing. I hear the man say “Her hair changed color.”

I wonder why he is talking to me in third person until I looked back at him and find he has company! There are four men looking at me and now blonde hair. Mother Superior had it colored brown because my fair hair would attract men with more than admiring glances. The color of my hair did not seem to matter to Sir Wragg and it doesn’t seem like the color was very lasting.
View attachment 175884
Except when I was stripped and flogged at the convent I have never been naked before men before last night and a day after I gave up virginity I fear I am to be gang raped!

Tree

This is a helluva good story, Tree :D

I must say I'm thoroughly enjoying it :)

correction, James Crosby, ex-CEO of HSBOS lost his in 2013
(Wiki hasn't caught up with that ;))
the unspeakable JS can't be stripped of his,
he's already lost it by dying, apparently that's the law.

So, Casement and Blunt (both gay) lost theirs for treason,
Goodwin and Crosby (both, I suppose, straight) for ripping us all off.​

Back
Top Bottom