Stop Using Ropes!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
here she is about to be roped to a cross

tumblr_ny5xz2RRjS1s9cshlo1_500.jpg

She's being forced to watch re-runs of Leave it to Beaver. It is a horrible torture as well as a distraction, as her master or mistress is flinging flour all over the kitchen in attempts to make brownies for the bondage party in a few hours. :D
Now THAT is cruel and unusual punishment :eek:

Rigging a proper crucifixion

[I searched, but couldn't find an existing thread that deals with this subject. Moderators, please move this if you feel it should be part of a thread that deals with this subject. Thanks!]

Have you ever noticed that the hands of some models being crucified are almost slipping out of their bonds? And sometimes the feet are askew, one flat or nearly so against the stipes, the other perhaps horizontal against a loose rope? The rigging of a human being onto an upright cross presents problems for the rigger. If one fastens the model too tightly, there's a real possibility of nerve or other damage; if too loose, the model may appear to be holding on, seeming to volunteer rather than appearing to be in a captured torture or execution. Thus, poor rigging may detract from the fantasy.

Two illustrations of this point (BTW, this is not meant to disrespect these videos, the models, or the great Makar, their producer--nobody got it right more often than he!):

in the first, the model's hands have slipped almost out of the ropes, so that she is holding on only by the last two joints of her four fingers! This not only is antithetical to the idea of bondage, it's plain dangerous!

in the second, the model has worked her feet so that she is standing on the rope, thus relieving the strain of hanging (which is what we the observers want to see!).

As a contrast, I offer the following model's rigging. The feet are secured at an angle to the stipes, allowing the model to "dance" without totally tiring her out. Note the hand rigging. It appears the rope has been wound around the wrists a few times, then secured against the patibulum. This also allows the model some freedom (so circulation is not cut off, etc.) while presenting the viewer with a semblance of bondage.

Any thoughts, opinions, graphic examples (they'd especially be appreciated!)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rigging a proper crucifixion

[I searched, but couldn't find an existing thread that deals with this subject. Moderators, please move this if you feel it should be part of a thread that deals with this subject. Thanks!]

Have you ever noticed that the hands of some models being crucified are almost slipping out of their bonds? And sometimes the feet are askew, one flat or nearly so against the stipes, the other perhaps horizontal against a loose rope? The rigging of a human being onto an upright cross presents problems for the rigger. If one fastens the model too tightly, there's a real possibility of nerve or other damage; if too loose, the model may appear to be holding on, seeming to volunteer rather than appearing to be in a captured torture or execution. Thus, poor rigging may detract from the fantasy.

Two illustrations of this point (BTW, this is not meant to disrespect these videos, the models, or the great Makar, their producer--nobody got it right more often than he!):

in the first, the model's hands have slipped almost out of the ropes, so that she is holding on only by the last two joints of her four fingers! This not only is antithetical to the idea of bondage, it's plain dangerous!

in the second, the model has worked her feet so that she is standing on the rope, thus relieving the strain of hanging (which is what we the observers want to see!).

As a contrast, I offer the following model's rigging. The feet are secured at an angle to the stipes, allowing the model to "dance" without totally tiring her out. Note the hand rigging. It appears the rope has been wound around the wrists a few times, then secured against the patibulum. This also allows the model some freedom (so circulation is not cut off, etc.) while presenting the viewer with a semblance of bondage.

Any thoughts, opinions, graphic examples (they'd especially be appreciated!)?
Hi @poem21045 , I've moved your thread in this one. I think it's similar and a good reason for reanimate him.

Back
Top Bottom