Summer at the Tree estate

Go to CruxDreams.com
Absolutely beautiful. How about installing a camera on top of the cross, so that every bystander can have this view? It´s not ok that only the victim can savor this point of view.

There is a thread out there where I promised Tree to try to undercut his moral-niveau. Not an easy task as you all know. But I think I had a brilliant idea that will get me a few points an that way.
If Tree would install cameras at the crux, say one on top, on in front and one in front on the ground, he could broadcast it onto a big screen.
If what I have learned here about Missouri is right, he could even broadcast it in sportbars and suchlike. With 3 cameras you can catch the finest moments of the crucifiction, the most erotic moves of the victim, the loudest crys. You could replay the best moments and even show them in slowmotion. There is even a hole new opportunity for bets.
With the revenues Tree wouldn´t longer have to be cheap :)
He would also solve Barbarias (and following females) greatest problem: she wouldn´t any longer have to puzzle over her looks having no mirror. She could see herself on the screen in close up and can do her best to look good!

If Tree would install cameras at the crux, say one on top, on in front and one in front on the ground, he could broadcast it onto a big screen.

I respectfully but strenuously object to the camera in front on the ground out of concern for the preservation of at least a shred of modesty. I have long forbidden on this site any attempt to take pics from THAT angle. Any person who attempts to do so will be the recipient of uncountable demerits. You’ve been warned! :mad:

There is a thread out there where I promised Tree to try to undercut his moral-niveau. Not an easy task as you all know. But I think I had a brilliant idea that will get me a few points an that way.
If what I have learned here about Missouri is right, he could even broadcast it in sportbars and suchlike. With 3 cameras you can catch the finest moments of the crucifiction, the most erotic moves of the victim, the loudest crys. You could replay the best moments and even show them in slowmotion. There is even a hole new opportunity for bets.
With the revenues Tree wouldn´t longer have to be cheap :)
He would also solve Barbarias (and following females) greatest problem: she wouldn´t any longer have to puzzle over her looks having no mirror. She could see herself on the screen in close up and can do her best to look good!

I respectfully but strenuously object to the camera in front on the ground out of concern for the preservation of at least a shred of modesty. I have long forbidden on this site any attempt to take pics from THAT angle. Any person who attempts to do so will be the recipient of uncountable demerits. You’ve been warned! :mad:
Tree sells the video rights to RR Video Entertainment... He has nothing to do with camera angles...

Next chapter...

The sun sets on me.
crux 021 b.jpg
I have been crucified more than ten hours. Sweating, lack of water and food, and the torture of being spread nailed to the face of my cross have taken a heavy toll on me. Now night falls and I hang in its darkness. There are few distractions from the cross’ torture of my body. There are a few drunken guards that are supposed to ward off ‘wild critters’ from ending my hell on this cross. They are more likely to shot me than any animal trying to attack me and that is if they can even find their guns.
I am so fucking screwed…

crux 011 A.jpg
…and it is starting to rain!

I can’t stand the pain of the cross and now I am being drenched with cold drops of rain. When will this torture end?
crux 144 B.jpg
My muscles cramp as my skin aches with each drop hitting it. I shake, twist and writhe in agony but there is no escape from the three damn spikes that hold me to this wood!

I cry out “God, send me to hell but just end this torture!”
crux 288.jpg
There is no relief…

The rain ends sometime in the night but the torture of my crucifixion does not. I hang stretched on the cross with every breath becoming a more stressful labor to take. Muscles I never felt before sear with pain. The agony is overwhelming yet unending. Despite the awful pain I know the relief of death is not going to visit any time soon.
crux 104 A.jpg
A new pair of guards takes over. One of them gives me water from a sponge. It is cold and clean but only quenches the dryness in my mouth and throat. It does little for thirst my body has. Somewhat desperately I ask “Would it be too much for you to kill me now?”

He shakes his head and says “Not unless the boss tells me to. I’m not expecting him to do so.”

“Nor am I” I reply. “So how long will it take for the cross to kill me?”

“I don’t know. I just got hired and I’ve never seen a person crucified before. If it is any help you look damn fine up there.”

I think it is meant as a compliment but it doesn’t make me feel any better. I wait till he turns away to relieve myself. It is going to be a long night before the sun rises.
crux 313 d.jpg
-Barb Moore

Tree sells the video rights to RR Video Entertainment... He has nothing to do with camera angles...

Next chapter...

The sun sets on me.
View attachment 598823
I have been crucified more than ten hours. Sweating, lack of water and food, and the torture of being spread nailed to the face of my cross have taken a heavy toll on me. Now night falls and I hang in its darkness. There are few distractions from the cross’ torture of my body. There are a few drunken guards that are supposed to ward off ‘wild critters’ from ending my hell on this cross. They are more likely to shot me than any animal trying to attack me and that is if they can even find their guns.
I am so fucking screwed…

View attachment 598822
…and it is starting to rain!

I can’t stand the pain of the cross and now I am being drenched with cold drops of rain. When will this torture end?
View attachment 598825
My muscles cramp as my skin aches with each drop hitting it. I shake, twist and writhe in agony but there is no escape from the three damn spikes that hold me to this wood!

I cry out “God, send me to hell but just end this torture!”
View attachment 598826
There is no relief…

The rain ends sometime in the night but the torture of my crucifixion does not. I hang stretched on the cross with every breath becoming a more stressful labor to take. Muscles I never felt before sear with pain. The agony is overwhelming yet unending. Despite the awful pain I know the relief of death is not going to visit any time soon.
View attachment 598824
A new pair of guards takes over. One of them gives me water from a sponge. It is cold and clean but only quenches the dryness in my mouth and throat. It does little for thirst my body has. Somewhat desperately I ask “Would it be too much for you to kill me now?”

He shakes his head and says “Not unless the boss tells me to. I’m not expecting him to do so.”

“Nor am I” I reply. “So how long will it take for the cross to kill me?”

“I don’t know. I just got hired and I’ve never seen a person crucified before. If it is any help you look damn fine up there.”

I think it is meant as a compliment but it doesn’t make me feel any better. I wait till he turns away to relieve myself. It is going to be a long night before the sun rises.
View attachment 598827
-Barb Moore
great written and fantastic pics

Typically woman - only thinking about herself...
Barbaria, the first hours it´s up to you to guard your modesty

Thereafter, I promise, the cameras are you least Problem.
Maybe you can reconsider your outlook and think about Trees purse and the happiness of your fans.

They are more likely to shot me than any animal trying to attack me and that is if they can even find their guns.

All graduates of the Dick Cheney School of Gun Handling???? ;):p

there is no escape from the three damn spikes that hold me to this wood!

I wish you would stop being such a cheapskate and use four spikes instead of three .... it would offer me a little moore freedom of movement. :confused:

It is going to be a long night before the sun rises.

Another great episode, Tree ... some nice descriptive lines in there. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom