Summer at the Tree estate

Go to CruxDreams.com
Night seems to last forever. I am exhausted yet cannot sleep. I talk with the naked guard lady.
barb crux 34.jpg
I don’t think she is really here but it helps pass the time.

Dawn arrives. I can’t get a good look at my feet but I know they are messed up. I really don’t feel them except for the pain when I move.
barb crux 32.jpg
Below me is a video camera. I presume it has been there the whole time but I have just noticed it. I cringe at the thought of what images of me it is taking.
barb crux 11.jpg
I push my hips out and try to piss on it.
barb crux 28.jpg
Either it is farther away than it looks or I just can’t pee far enough. I hope they like the view I gave them.

Tree comes up. It is still early morning and he already has a drink in his hand. He looks me over and comments “The rain washed you off pretty well."

“That’s wonderful. I guess I’ll look better on TV” I snap back.

“You looked fine before.”

I grunt as I move then ask “Are you ‘the boss’?”

“I guess so. I own the place and pay everyone. Why” he asks.

“One guard told me he couldn’t kill me without permission from the boss. How about showing some mercy and put me out of my misery right now” I reply.

“Not a chance in hell… You serve your whole sentence on the cross.”

“You son of a bitch! You just enjoy watching me suffer” I yell the best I can.
barb crux 31.jpg
“Whatever you think… Any way you cut it you are serving your sentence” he says as he staggers away.
I glare at him as he shuffles away.

barb crux 19.jpg
I fight a bit with cross. It gets me nowhere and hurts like hell. I grimace as I realize I am going to hang here until I die.
barb crux 37.jpg
This is so unjust!

-Barb Moore

Night seems to last forever. I am exhausted yet cannot sleep. I talk with the naked guard lady.
View attachment 598849
I don’t think she is really here but it helps pass the time.

Dawn arrives. I can’t get a good look at my feet but I know they are messed up. I really don’t feel them except for the pain when I move.
View attachment 598848
Below me is a video camera. I presume it has been there the whole time but I have just noticed it. I cringe at the thought of what images of me it is taking.
View attachment 598844
I push my hips out and try to piss on it.
View attachment 598846
Either it is farther away than it looks or I just can’t pee far enough. I hope they like the view I gave them.

Tree comes up. It is still early morning and he already has a drink in his hand. He looks me over and comments “The rain washed you off pretty well."

“That’s wonderful. I guess I’ll look better on TV” I snap back.

“You looked fine before.”

I grunt as I move then ask “Are you ‘the boss’?”

“I guess so. I own the place and pay everyone. Why” he asks.

“One guard told me he couldn’t kill me without permission from the boss. How about showing some mercy and put me out of my misery right now” I reply.

“Not a chance in hell… You serve your whole sentence on the cross.”

View attachment 598847
“Whatever you think… Any way you cut it you are serving your sentence” he says as he staggers away.
I glare at him as he shuffles away.

View attachment 598845
I fight a bit with cross. It gets me nowhere and hurts like hell. I grimace as I realize I am going to hang here until I die.
View attachment 598850
This is so unjust!

-Barb Moore
absolutely great, especially the last pic. (Scraping along the demerits I won´t mention the camera :) )

Wouldn´t that be the right poster for Tree?

677-00d50be55f5b559cd4f93199e96b794d.jpg

Tree has listened too much to connoisseurs. A bad combination, those two! :confused:

And this is going to go on forever, isn’t it? :facepalm:

All us crux girls hate the thought of cameras focused on our private parts.
I'm the odd one out then - at least, it wouldn't count very high on my
'things to worry about while I'm on the cross' list. As Tree knows well,
in my modern-day fantasies I'm expecting jumbo screens all around the arena,
showing giant close-ups of all our agonies - no doubt zooming in from time to time
(in more senses than one :devil: )

I'm the odd one out then - at least, it wouldn't count very high on my
'things to worry about while I'm on the cross' list. As Tree knows well,
in my modern-day fantasies I'm expecting jumbo screens all around the arena,
showing giant close-ups of all our agonies - no doubt zooming in from time to time
(in more senses than one :devil: )

Just my girl! :)

Do I see a little resemblance here?

wife-of-the-year.jpg

Sorry to interrupt but here is the next chapter...

The second day on the cross is drawing to an end. Barbara hangs crucified with her only freedoms being able to breathe and writhe in pain.
barb crux 44.jpg
I am all but dead and doubt I am far from that. Breathing hurts and my mind is clouded with the pain that wracks my body. No one but a guard looks at me. There is no crowd… no spectators… I am alone to die nailed to this cross.
barb crux 43.jpg
Before night is over if I am not dead I will be quite insane. I look up and again beg “God, damn me to hell but let me die…”
barb crux 42.jpg
-Barbara Moore

Sorry to interrupt but here is the next chapter...

The second day on the cross is drawing to an end. Barbara hangs crucified with her only freedoms being able to breathe and writhe in pain.
View attachment 599123
I am all but dead and doubt I am far from that. Breathing hurts and my mind is clouded with the pain that wracks my body. No one but a guard looks at me. There is no crowd… no spectators… I am alone to die nailed to this cross.
View attachment 599122
Before night is over if I am not dead I will be quite insane. I look up and again beg “God, damn me to hell but let me die…”
View attachment 599121
-Barbara Moore

I would love for a wonder to happen that rescues her so that you can start over (and over and over)

barb crux 43.jpg I think I am starting to sound and look a little desperate .... I wish someone would notice and rescue me!

View attachment 599133I think I am starting to sound and look a little desperate .... I wish someone would notice and rescue me!
Well... read on...

It has become dark on the second day Barbara has been crucified. She hasn’t moved in a while. Thirty-six hours after her cross was raised. Her still body is lowered from cross. There is no response.
crux pieta a.jpg
I wake wondering where I am. The cowboy is leaning against the wall looking at my naked body as I lounge on a bed.
owp 258 C.jpg
I ask “Am I in heaven or hell?”

“You are in my house at the Tree estate” he replies. “You aren’t dead.”

“How long have I been here?”

“A week… you have been sedated since you were taken down. Your wounds are healing well. They didn’t even do surgery on your feet” he explains.

“Am I free to go” I ask.

“I won’t stop you but the doctors say you shouldn’t walk at all for another two weeks.”

“So what can I do?”

Tree says “Anything you can do on that bed. A nurse will help you get to the restroom.”

I look over my body and notice I am clean. I look at him and say “I can have sex?”

“If that’s what you want” he replies.

“I’ve never fucked my executioner. Are you up for it?”
owp 265 g.jpg
-Barbara Moore

The end…

Surprised???

Tree

Well... read on...

It has become dark on the second day Barbara has been crucified. She hasn’t moved in a while. Thirty-six hours after her cross was raised. Her still body is lowered from cross. There is no response.
View attachment 599239
I wake wondering where I am. The cowboy is leaning against the wall looking at my naked body as I lounge on a bed.
View attachment 599240
I ask “Am I in heaven or hell?”

“You are in my house at the Tree estate” he replies. “You aren’t dead.”

“How long have I been here?”

“A week… you have been sedated since you were taken down. Your wounds are healing well. They didn’t even do surgery on your feet” he explains.

“Am I free to go” I ask.

“I won’t stop you but the doctors say you shouldn’t walk at all for another two weeks.”

“So what can I do?”

Tree says “Anything you can do on that bed. A nurse will help you get to the restroom.”

I look over my body and notice I am clean. I look at him and say “I can have sex?”

“If that’s what you want” he replies.

“I’ve never fucked my executioner. Are you up for it?”
View attachment 599241
-Barbara Moore

The end…

Surprised???

Tree

Definitely surprised. And these pics? Awesome, above all, the first.
owp 265 g.jpg th.jpg
Watch out with her :)

Back
Top Bottom