The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
computer 14.jpg So here I sit on a warm day in June of 2020 trying to fill out an application to compete in the women's crucifixion event in the 2024 Olympic Games. Let's see:

NAME: Barbara Moore
SEX: When I feel like it Female
DOMICILE: A blue State
HEIGHT: 5'7"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs.
BUST: perky and tumescent None of your business
HAIR COLOR: brown
EYES: brown

COMPETITION: women's crucifixion
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: one wooden cross (French premium wood), 4 nails, 2 hoisting ropes, 1 whip, 1 horny dart, 1 cornu (disallowed)
TEAM MEMBERS: Tree, Gunner, Bull, Joan, Wragg, Jollyrei, Phlebas, Hondoboot
ASSISTANT and TRAINER: Siss

REGISTRATION FEE: American Express Card 3753 7903 9034, Name on card: Mr. Hanging Tree. Expiration date: 10/21.

View attachment 378785

Good lord, gentlemen! We're the pit crew for Barb's team. That's like the bobsled, isn't it? Everyone work together, clothes off (well off Barb anyway - try to control yourself Hondo and Wragg, this is important), Barb down on the cross, nails in, ropes taut, pull up and set cross. Do we get practice runs? I mean, this has to go as smoothly as changing the tires in Formula 1.
Is Siss training us as well, or just Barb? (What will she train Barb to do, exactly... :very_hot::fuck::rolleyes: ...Perhaps best not asked.)

At least Barb's using premium wood. Go team!

View attachment 378785 So here I sit on a warm day in June of 2020 trying to fill out an application to compete in the women's crucifixion event in the 2024 Olympic Games. Let's see:

EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: one wooden cross (French premium wood), 4 nails, 2 hoisting ropes, 1 whip, 1 horny dart, 1 cornu (disallowed)

REGISTRATION FEE: American Express Card 3753 7903 9034, Name on card: Mr. Hanging Tree. Expiration date: 10/21.
Notice she borrowed stole Tree's credit card again.

There is a typo above or she read the small print incorrectly (if she read it at all) but she applies when she is 28 but will be 32 in 2024 if she is selected for the team. Of course she must be interviewed first...

Tree

:span1:
Back boys!!!

Good lord, gentlemen! We're the pit crew for Barb's team. That's like the bobsled, isn't it? Everyone work together, clothes off (well off Barb anyway - try to control yourself Hondo and Wragg, this is important), Barb down on the cross, nails in, ropes taut, pull up and set cross. Do we get practice runs? I mean, this has to go as smoothly as changing the tires in Formula 1.
Is Siss training us as well, or just Barb? (What will she train Barb to do, exactly... :very_hot::fuck::rolleyes: ...Perhaps best not asked.)

You mean Barb is fixed to premium wood...

Tree

tree bogart a.jpg

I mean it!!! Back boys....

Do not worry Jollyrei, I am a professional.....and weird, and as the good Dr. Thompson says, when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. Barb is in great hands.

Notice she borrowed stole Tree's credit card again.

There is a typo above or she read the small print incorrectly (if she read it at all) but she applies when she is 28 but will be 32 in 2024 if she is selected for the team. Of course she must be interviewed first...

Tree

:span1:
Back boys!!!
Small print? Has Barb ever read the small print?;)

Barb, and all the other athletes (cruxletes?) must remember the three keys to victory:
Commitment.
Perseverance.
And practice, practice practice!

My application :
NAME: Messaline (only Messaline )jjb59 (2).jpg
SEX: lesbian:tits:
DOMICILE:
the most beautiful world'country !:clapping:
HEIGHT: 1M76:oops:
WEIGHT: who could know at this time ?:D
BUST: Mmmmmmmmmmmm !
A dream :rolleyes:
HAIR COLOR: blond blonde4.gif
EYES: Blue 6.jpg

COMPETITION: RecordWoman of crucufixion'time in CF !!! plans_messa's_panic_jpeg (3).jpg
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS: her own cross in Premium Crucifixion Wood coming from her forest 20100604211029PIUH (1).jpg
TEAM MEMBER : Obviously
JUDITH !!! tumblr_lzwowhGwwg1r2cjkwo4_500.gif
ASSISTANT and TRAINER:
OBVIOUSLY JUDITH !!!!! tumblr_lzwowhGwwg1r2cjkwo4_500.gif

I love this idea, it's time for some genuine endurance events at the Olympics, ones with real consequences for lack of performance.
Now who's going to step forward to compete?

Here is a little manip I did back in 2000 inspired by the Sydney Olympics

ph012.jpg

ps just found that I'm on Barb's team! Yay go Barb!
Now remember what we said about breathing. In, out, in, out
(tumescent - mmmm)

Last edited:
View attachment 378785 So here I sit on a warm day in June of 2020 trying to fill out an application to compete in the women's crucifixion event in the 2024 Olympic Games. Let's see:

This post had me ROTFL, Barb! :D

Great to be on the team... we'll show those Frenchies who's boss, won't we, chaps! :cool:

• Timing begins when the cross is raised.
  • All participants must carry her cross twice around the 400 meter track, up the dirt and stone ramp that would cover the steps leading up to the east arches at the top of the stadium bowl then back to down to mid-field to be crucified.

As Président of the FICFA (Fédération Internationale de Crucifixion Féminine Amateur) or International federation of amateur feminine crucifixion, I suggest to adopt our rule that time starts running when the first participant arrives sur le crucifixion pad, or more exactly, le moment when she drops her cross on it in a way according to the règles of the game.

The FICFA furthermore allows participants from earlier crucifixion championships, as long as they have not been rewarded for it in money.

Our Fédération has been founded in Paris during the Olympiques of 1900, under the haute protection of the Olympic Comitee itself. That and our French name are a full proof of our seniorité over all other feminine crucifixion associations. So please respect the true rules of our exciting sport as we have written them down more than 100 years ago.

Sincerely Votre,

Loxuru
Président à vie
President for life
FICFA

Back
Top Bottom