The Olympic Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
As Président of the FICFA (Fédération Internationale de Crucifixion Féminine Amateur) or International federation of amateur feminine crucifixion, I suggest to adopt our rule that time starts running when the first participant arrives sur le crucifixion pad, or more exactly, le moment when she drops her cross on it in a way according to the règles of the game.

The FICFA furthermore allows participants from earlier crucifixion championships, as long as they have not been rewarded for it in money.

Our Fédération has been founded in Paris during the Olympiques of 1900, under the haute protection of the Olympic Comitee itself. That and our French name are a full proof of our seniorité over all other feminine crucifixion associations. So please respect the true rules of our exciting sport as we have written them down more than 100 years ago.

Sincerely Votre,

Loxuru
Président à vie
President for life
FICFA

Ah, M. le President, if you will accompany me to the gendarmerie, we have a few questions to ask you regarding the recent money transfer to Panama from Mlle. Messaline.
Two million Euros is a very large amount for the FICFA to have paid even for Premium French Crucifixion Wood, then she gave you a 'rebate' of One Million back to your personal account.
Of course, there may be ways of avoiding a scandal.................

EQUIPMENT: crown_of_thorns.jpg 0001.JPG.jpeg cross-1.jpgl.jpg

Last edited:
NAME: Thessela - I came to help Tash with .....
SEX: But we have just met!
HAIR: As you see it is dark, but .....
HEIGHT: 1.65 m but
WEIGHT: why are you asking me all these questions please? I just came to .....
BUST: How dare you!
COMPETITION: I am here to help with the crucifixion
COMPETITION: Women's Crucifixion

Oh!
Oh I think I am in trouble!

NAME: Thessela - I came to help Tash with .....
SEX: But we have just met!
HAIR: As you see it is dark, but .....
HEIGHT: 1.65 m but
WEIGHT: why are you asking me all these questions please? I just came to .....
BUST: How dare you!
COMPETITION: I am here to help with the crucifixion
COMPETITION: Women's Crucifixion

Oh!
Oh I think I am in trouble!

Welcome to the team. You will be assistant Flogger and replacement victim.

Oh!!!! This event promises to be the highlight of the games! Who cares about any of the other events! :)

Ok, everyone. Let the training begin! Registration remains open. If you haven't registered yet, there is still plenty of time.

Let's hope, though, that the ongoing investigation of Messaline's suspiciously large cash transfer to Panama doesn't cast the shadow of scandal over the event:confused:

This post had me ROTFL, Barb! :D

Great to be on the team... we'll show those Frenchies who's boss, won't we, chaps! :cool:
Your damn right Sir Wragg! I believe we have the best team assembled:devil:
I have complete faith in Barb to win this.

Ah, M. le President, if you will accompany me to the gendarmerie, we have a few questions to ask you regarding the recent money transfer to Panama from Mlle. Messaline.
Two million Euros is a very large amount for the FICFA to have paid even for Premium French Crucifixion Wood, then she gave you a 'rebate' of One Million back to your personal account.
Of course, there may be ways of avoiding a scandal.................
Et alors?:cool:
So what? In Moscow, my good friend an devoted FICFA member Wladimir is already making a call to the Elysée.:D
A little chat about France's natural gas supply the coming winter, and about cancelling orders for weaponry, Airbus and most importantly, Premium French Crucifixion Wood.:p
It's Hollande who is sweating now, not me.:devil:

Et alors?:cool:
So what? In Moscow, my good friend an devoted FICFA member Wladimir is already making a call to the Elysée.:D
A little chat about France's natural gas supply the coming winter, and about cancelling orders for weaponry, Airbus and most importantly, Premium French Crucifixion Wood.:p
It's Hollande who is sweating now, not me.:devil:

Good news team! Though they pretend to have the situation well in hand ... who relies on the Russians anyway? ... the French team has a few legal difficulties to overcome. ;)

tumblr_mnczut5DzL1sr5h54o1_400.gif I suggest that we begin training immediately. Please join me at the beach this weekend for fitness workouts.:)

Good news team! Though they pretend to have the situation well in hand ... who relies on the Russians anyway? ... the French team has a few legal difficulties to overcome. ;)

View attachment 378915 I suggest that we begin training immediately. Please join me at the beach this weekend for fitness workouts.:)
You don't have to ask me twice, I am heading to the beach!!!!!!!!!!
Are you going to train like that? Please say yes:devil:

Back
Top Bottom