The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
OK, I was asked…

Queen Tricia and her two consorts Barbaria and Siss have been crucified by the barbarian warrior Tree who has plundered the treasures of Queen Tricia for both his and his marauders’ personal gain and used some of the sovereignty’s treasure to buy off guard, army leaders, and peasants. During the day the three women hanged from their crosses on a walled riser that overlooked Tricia’s capital where the three had spent idyllic (and sometimes passionate) afternoons with Tricia’s former subjects looking from below. As evening falls after going the much B.S. (Barbarian Security… what were you thinking?) a crowd of several hundred of Queen Tricia’s former subjects are allowed onto the raised hill the women are crucified upon.

Siss yells as some throw stones at the crucified women “She was queen that suppressed you- stone her!”

Barbara cries “Queen Tricia made sure you were fed, clothed, and sheltered! How dare you throw stones at her?”

So the crowd started to stone Barb. Tree understands their frustration but yells “Enough! These women have been dutifully crucified to free you from the bondage of servitude. I demand you allow them the full torment of the cross or I will take your heads and your women for my pleasure!”

View attachment 425865

That settled the crowd down. The barbarian looks about pleased with their compliancy knowing that he and motley crew would be long gone before the pampered menials died upon their crosses stealing as much of the sovereignty’s treasures of coin and winter’s harvest their stolen draft horses could carry. Long after the women will die on their crosses Queen Tricia’s subjects would be selling daughters to the slave trader based in what we now call Amsterdam just to stay alive…

View attachment 425864

…But for that night all was good…

View attachment 425866

Tree
Who asked you? :rolleyes:

Siss is in no mood to pander to her queen’s protestations saying “you and your ‘alliances’ got us here. You say you treated us well but we are dying on crosses because you hoarded cash just like your allies instead of building an army to defend us! My blood is on you, Tricia! What did he have-an army of a few hundred to rape and pillage kingdoms across the lands and even your country?”

Ungrateful Bit#@!!! I let you pleasure me for years. Just shut up and suffer like a slave should!!!

Last edited:
Barbara cries “Queen Tricia made sure you were fed, clothed, and sheltered! How dare you throw stones at her?”

So the crowd started to stone Barb. Tree understands their frustration but yells “Enough! These women have been dutifully crucified to free you from the bondage of servitude. I demand you allow them the full torment of the cross or I will take your heads and your women for my pleasure!”

Barb, thank you for defending your Queen!!! Don't worry because I just had the most powerful orgasm of my life on this cross. Tree has not won!!! He has pleasured me to the extreme!!! A last pleasure that I have never felt before!!!

"Bring the cornu so I can have another orgasm in defiance of this amateur barbarian, Tree!!!"

Nighttime on Golgotha…

“How are we still alive?” Barbara groans as she pushes up with her tired legs and shattered feet. “Surely we should be dead by now?”

crux 60 A.jpg

“Damn it, Barbara, why are we here at all? It’s because this stupid bitch’s army was overrun by a couple hundred barbarians that they should have known was coming” Siss hisses.

crux 201.jpg

“I’ve heard no one dies in a day when this prick crucifies them and this Tree said he thinks we’ll as long as three days! Thanks a lot Tricia!”

Barb slumps down and hanging from her wrists looks past Tricia and says “Knock it off Siss! We haven’t been at war since before any of us was born! We had treaties with neighboring kingdoms to come to each other’s aid if attacked and when some of our army was lost trying to stop them from getting here. Tricia tried to build the army up as the barbarians got closer but at the first sign of a fight the young ones deserted and who was left was no match for the horde from Arkansas.

“And though a barbarian this Tree has a crude shrewdness. I guess you’ve noticed most of the men keeping watch aren’t Tree’s but palace guards we all thought were loyal. So get over it and accept where we are!”

crux pose 044 b.jpg

The anger fades from Siss’ eyes and voice as she says “Alright, but I don’t have to like!”

crux pose 067 b.jpg

Crucifixion is by design a horrible way to die. Those condemned to the cross know the inevitable end but have far too long to feel the cross slowly torture them to death. When the pain becomes a dull constant in one part of the body a new searing bolt of agony stings another! And as death takes its leisurely time to visit boredom and panic take their turns torment the mind…

Tree

Barb, thank you for defending your Queen!!! Don't worry because I just had the most powerful orgasm of my life on this cross. Tree has not won!!! He has pleasured me to the extreme!!! A last pleasure that I have never felt before!!!

"Bring the cornu so I can have another orgasm in defiance of this amateur barbarian, Tree!!!"
Doesn't sound like you need defending. On the contrary, you definitely sound needy ;):p:D

Tricia, you haven't seen the cornu yet:confused::eek::doh:
Bring it on Tree!!! As Barb said, I'm a little needy.:devil: Nail this on to my cross. It will work for me!!!
49282.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom