The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
The barbarian Tree determines Barbara, Siss, and I would be crucified at noon the day of the fall equinox. In the meantime we are taken to the dungeon of what days ago was my castle. I had never seen it before and as we have irons riveted around our wrists, neck, and ankles that are joined by heavy chains. My wrists and ankles are already in irons and all that is left is to put collar around my neck and have it joined with a chain to the ring that Barbara and Siss are already chained to.

View attachment 420908

I am ordered to lay my neck on the anvil so they can fasten the collar about my neck. I protest saying “I am a queen! I will not bow before you!”

The guard looks at the giant standing behind Barbara and Siss holding the ring their collars are attached to and growls “Igor, which one of those two bitches you want fuck their arses?”

“Wait, I’ll do it!” I cry and lay neck into the iron collar that waits for me on the anvil. I spared Barbara and Siss but after the collar is fixed about my neck Igor demands satisfaction. He bends me over the anvil and rams his male tree stump into my bum as I shriek in agony!!!

-Queen Tricia

Tree
Seems that poor Queen Tricia is finding out what it feels like to be impaled as Igor rams his member into her bum:eek:....that has to hurt!....Barb and Siss should be thankful it is not them.

"May I respectively suggest, Master Tree sir, that these worthless bitches only deserve used nails:

Those new ones are better reserved for your chariot"
Well of course... The ones depicted are for paying clientele THT Inc. (Crucifixions available through Nailus Martyrs or call direct). Hell yes, this bitch is getting rusty nails...

I request an audience with the conquering barbarian Tree to make a last plea for some civility. I should have known the odds were slim to none the way I am brought before him wearing only chains and irons. I must appeal to the barbarian’ machismo brain, however small it may be!

tree court 001 a.jpg

I stand before him and with false worship say “You are a great warrior, Tree, but you have not governed and you army is spread thin. I do not see how you intend to hold the lands you have taken. However, that is not why I requested an audience. I am here to propose a compromise.”

“Not that you have anything to bargain with I will listen to proposal.”

“I understand your need to eliminate conquered leaders and am under no illusions I will be any different because I am a woman. But my concubines Barbara and Siss, while being trusted advisors, are not even known to vast majority of even the castle staff much less my subjects. They are no threat to you and I ask you to spare their lives.”

“So far I am the only one compromising. As for your acceptance that you die is merely accepting what you cannot stop” Tree correctly observes. “Get to the point, Tricia! What can you offer that I cannot take?”

“I will offer public submission. If you spare their lives I will go to the chopping block, open my gown baring my bosom, and kneel to be beheaded while swearing with my last breath you a fair conqueror” I tell him while fighting back the urge to vomit with the words.

behead.jpg

“Hmm, an intriguing proposal indeed” he murmurs but before my hopes of sparing Barb’s and Siss’ lives and me the agony of the cross he add “but I have crucified every leader I have conquered. Dare I show mercy to you merely for your gender and display weakness? He looks down at the wench curled on the step to his right and asks “Princess, I think her offer interesting. What say you?”

“Oh, Tree, I am so tired of seeing old men’s willies bouncing around while the kings and lords cry like little girls. I want to see if those melons shake like I think they should. Crucify this cunt and her friends!”

“My Dark Princess has spoken! Guards, place her in her own interrogation room and put her in my favorite pillory!”

This has not gone well!

stocks tumblr_men931Nqif1rzf0y9o1_500.jpg

The ass-breath rapes and buggers me before I am tossed in the dungeon with Siss and Barb. They ask me how went. I ask them “Does it look like it went well?”

abbey 099.jpg

-Queen Tricia…

Tree

I request an audience with the conquering barbarian Tree to make a last plea for some civility. I should have known the odds were slim to none the way I am brought before him wearing only chains and irons. I must appeal to the barbarian’ machismo brain, however small it may be!

View attachment 421521

I stand before him and with false worship say “You are a great warrior, Tree, but you have not governed and you army is spread thin. I do not see how you intend to hold the lands you have taken. However, that is not why I requested an audience. I am here to propose a compromise.”

“Not that you have anything to bargain with I will listen to proposal.”

“I understand your need to eliminate conquered leaders and am under no illusions I will be any different because I am a woman. But my concubines Barbara and Siss, while being trusted advisors, are not even known to vast majority of even the castle staff much less my subjects. They are no threat to you and I ask you to spare their lives.”

“So far I am the only one compromising. As for your acceptance that you die is merely accepting what you cannot stop” Tree correctly observes. “Get to the point, Tricia! What can you offer that I cannot take?”

“I will offer public submission. If you spare their lives I will go to the chopping block, open my gown baring my bosom, and kneel to be beheaded while swearing with my last breath you a fair conqueror” I tell him while fighting back the urge to vomit with the words.

View attachment 421519

“Hmm, an intriguing proposal indeed” he murmurs but before my hopes of sparing Barb’s and Siss’ lives and me the agony of the cross he add “but I have crucified every leader I have conquered. Dare I show mercy to you merely for your gender and display weakness? He looks down at the wench curled on the step to his right and asks “Princess, I think her offer interesting. What say you?”

“Oh, Tree, I am so tired of seeing old men’s willies bouncing around while the kings and lords cry like little girls. I want to see if those melons shake like I think they should. Crucify this cunt and her friends!”

“My Dark Princess has spoken! Guards, place her in her own interrogation room and put her in my favorite pillory!”

This has not gone well!

View attachment 421520

The ass-breath rapes and buggers me before I am tossed in the dungeon with Siss and Barb. They ask me how went. I ask them “Does it look like it went well?”

View attachment 421518

-Queen Tricia…

Tree
Tree, I like your Dark Princess's style, she doesn't minch her words, she comes right to the point:p.....I, just like her, want to see those melons shake:devil:.....show no mercy!

Old slave, I should have taken care of you when I had the chance

I wanted nothing more than to be taken care of by you for a night.
You had your chance, but a Queen's pride..........
I'll visit you in the dungeon, and we can take care of each other for a few hours. I won't promise to ease your pain on the cross, but might be able to prevent further suffering. Have you ever seen an impalement?

I have to say the title of this story is a bit misleading. It speaks of the rape and pillage of the LAND of Queen Tricia, but it seems you guys are after the Queen herself.

Keep up windar, I explained it all in the first post:

I warn you surrender your life and those of your court or the pillage Tree will inflict upon your people will turn your people forever against you throughout history!”

Back
Top Bottom