The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
slave trade 049.jpg "Old Slave refused to watch the barbaric act then but Tree would not let him skip Tricia’s and her two concubines’ crucifixion!"

Methinks that is exactly what Old Slave wanted ... that sly old fox!

crux carry three B.jpg "Barb carries the spikes she will be crucified with tied around her waist. It seems she cannot keep her mouth shut!"

Since when has that ever been true? :confused::oops:

I don't know Tree. I don't understand your business strategy here. You're selling the men, which is fine, so why not the women too? Instead of getting cash for them, you're spending money on wood, nails, ropes, etc. Makes no sense. I'll give you $5 for the 3 of them, cash no questions asked. Leave Barb out and I'll make it $1o.
One must wipe out the opposition... I would gladly turn a higher profit but do not desire to rule whomever is left and need to get away clean with my still substantial pillage... Also gold is nice but I find it inevitable.

I'll take them grilled or as stew...
cook 002.jpg cook 016.jpg
...it's just how I am...

Tree

don't know Tree. I don't understand your business strategy here. You're selling the men, which is fine, so why not the women too? Instead of getting cash for them, you're spending money on wood, nails, ropes, etc. Makes no sense. I'll give you $5 for the 3 of them, cash no questions asked. Leave Barb out and I'll make it $1o.
Yes I agree with Windar. We can put an end to this if you'd like ol Tree.

“Dear lady, soon this morning you will be handed a cross and you and your friends will be marched through the capital and out the gate to a hill where the three of you will be crucified. Here, wrap this around you loins. You may wear it while you carry your cross but do not expect to keep it when you are crucified. And, Queen Tricia, do not resist taking the cross and carrying it to the hill. Do go with the pride and grace Master Tree cannot take from you.”

View attachment 421606 Hey! How comes SHE gets something to cover her loins with? Not fair! :mad:
Oh Barb, you've been so loyal. I'll rip mine in half and we can share.
JuCross24.JPG

loin gir.jpgYou look much better now Barb, a lil less vulnerable.

Last edited:
We stand sweating, betrayed, and defeated at the top of the hill overlooking the top of the walled city that was my capital. I toss the cross from my shoulder and look at the barbarian and ask him if he is satisfied with my efforts. He concedes I have done well then tells me to take my loincloth off. I glare at him and say “If you want this off you take it off.”

crux carry 036.jpg

He responds by reaching in his strange coat pulling out to more of the vile spikes saying “One spike through both feet at one time is a real bitch but either you take that cloth off and lay back on your cross or Siss and Barb will have one foot nailed and once they are done howling we’ll nail their other foot.”

“I have done everything you have asked up until now. For the sake of the gods I am a queen. You can afford…”

“You were a queen, Tricia” Siss barks. “Just do what he wants and get this over with or I will help them hold you down myself!”

“Siss that is our queen you are…” Barb cries before I yell “How dare you talk to me in that tone!”

“I had a queen! You are just ‘Tricia’ now!” Siss barks. “Look about us. Do you really think we are leaving this hill without knowing the cross?”

She is right but it is not easy for me…

Tricia lies back on the cross and Gunner and Bull secure her arms over the wood. She protests that she will not move but Tree just says “Yes you will.”

He drives the first spike through her wrist and embeds it into the cross. Tricia bucks in pain while Bull moves to secure her legs- there is no need hold her left wrist as the mallet swings down.

queen crux.jpg

She sounds like nothing I have ever heard as she howls in pain. Siss grabs me and hisses “I can’t do that!”

I whisper “I don’t think we’ve a choice” as I look at the blood-thirsty crowd surrounding us.

They finish nailing Tricia to her cross

Siss is taken to her cross next. She can’t muster up much more bravery than Tricia had! She too howls inhumanely as her first wrist is nailed to the cross. Perhaps mercifully they allow her to faint yet don’t revive Siss until both wrists and her feet are nailed.

I somehow walk to the cross on Tricia’s right waving off Tree’s goons. I will do this on my own! My vision becomes abstract… I can see but the midday has gone dark. I lower my tight little to the cross… what part of it I do not know- these are the first ones I have seen. I ask Gunner almost absently “Is this where you want me?”

I look over at Tricia with her chest heaving. I can’t see… not right, at least… Gunner says “You are fine, Barbara. Lay back or do you want help?”

“No, I can do this.” I reply as I lay back.
two crux.jpg

-Barb

Tree

Tricia lies back on the cross and Gunner and Bull secure her arms over the wood. She protests that she will not move but Tree just says “Yes you will.”

He drives the first spike through her wrist and embeds it into the cross. Tricia bucks in pain while Bull moves to secure her legs- there is no need hold her left wrist as the mallet swings down.

CROSS_cf04.jpg I love you Barb, be brave!!!

cx_cruz_PoaG_9_-_Copy.jpg

Last edited:
image.jpeg I've always prided myself on being independent and sell sufficient, but subservient has never been my style. So what gives here? How is it that I find myself docily placing my tight little on this stipes and lying myself down to be brutally nailed. I should be complaining and struggling! What happened to my rebellious spirit? Is this the new me? Soon to be the crucified me? Is this the twilight zone? Weird music here. Rod Serling's deadpan face and clouds of cigarette smoke. Then a break for a commercial message?

View attachment 422461 I've always prided myself on being independent and sell sufficient, but subservient has never been my style. So what gives here? How is it that I find myself docily placing my tight little on this stipes and lying myself down to be brutally nailed. I should be complaining and struggling! What happened to my rebellious spirit? Is this the new me? Soon to be the crucified me? Is this the twilight zone? Weird music here. Rod Serling's deadpan face and clouds of cigarette smoke. Then a break for a commercial message?
tzone1.jpg
In this thread you have been Queen Tricia's concubine for a decade and if your queen is to be crucified you certain accept that you should be too...

Back
Top Bottom