The ultimate survey

Go to CruxDreams.com
'Fit', 'lean' and 'hourglass' figures prevail. The low result of butt as fetish and the win of 'average breasts' was unexpected, for me at least.

The best cruxgirl has shoulder-length black hair in loose waves, whereas anime hair is a big no-no.
'How about some Modesty?' 'How about no?' This is CF! :neng2kb:

Nipple piercings win the adornments competition. Ear-rings too vanilla, perhaps?

'Just tying' -- 'Tie her feet first, somehow' :D

One nail through the feet prevails over two in a landslide. The influence of Christian iconography remains strong. Same with the footrest (more than a third).

Sedilia and cornua combined overtake the 'no support' option, but the 'some support' sub-kink is divisive, especially the horn. Few people dislike the absence of support.

I can tell you that the earlier results (from, presumably more dedicated crux fans) were markedly different. Initially there was much heavier support for more “accurate” styles of crux. I didn’t even have a single vote for ropes only until the deviantart votes started coming in. Before halfway, most votes were for two nails. The one/two nails choice only appears if you say yes to a footrest, so that’s a bit of a confounder. There was also one vote for four.

I was pleasantly suprised that the “fit” figure held top spot the whole way through.

As for hair, hmmm. Earlier voters cared more about hair than later voters. They also liked blonder and redder colors than the later voters. People who liked curlier hair liked darker hair. People who liked longer hair liked darker hair. As for hairstyles, hair down won in a landslide, as expected, but people who liked longer hair also liked braids. I think it’s worth it to play around with that data a bit more.

Last edited:
I can tell you that the earlier results (from, presumably more dedicated crux fans) were markedly different. Initially there was much heavier support for more “accurate” styles of crux. I didn’t even have a single vote for ropes only until the deviantart votes started coming in. Before halfway, most votes were for two nails. The one/two nails choice only appears if you say yes to a footrest, so that’s a bit of a confounder. There was also one vote for four.

I was pleasantly suprised that the “fit” figure held top spot the whole way through.

As for hair, hmmm. Earlier voters cared more about hair than later voters. They also liked blonder and redder colors than the later voters. People who liked curlier hair liked darker hair. People who liked longer hair liked darker hair. As for hairstyles, hair down won in a landslide, as expected, but people who liked longer hair also liked braids. I think it’s worth it to play around with that data a bit more.
So, the deviants skewed the results.

I am pleased and a bit surprised the "average" breast size won out over the bigger categories.

Attachments

• 80D39DC3-08AA-4070-81E9-6256E69D0B2F.jpeg
    80D39DC3-08AA-4070-81E9-6256E69D0B2F.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 223

Lot of work here, first in making the questionnaire and then in making sense of the replies.
Many thanks.
And, BTW, there is surely a definite frisson in seeing the images other people have of this in their minds.

Sadly, I was late to this party and was unable to vote in this poll or see what the questions/options were. Darn, maybe next time I guess?

I liked the idea of wearing the nails as a pendant. Has anyone ever suggested driving 2 nails thru the heels of the girl's sandals to make a pair of primitive stilettos? That would make the the walk thru the city streets to the execution site a more precarious and more humiliating experience.

Back
Top Bottom