Tree Takes A Walk... O-oh...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Honestly, Hoek! Leave you alone in the room with a princess for, well, admittedly a bit more than 2 minutes, and the Celtic Virgin is suddenly the Celtic Girl With an Afterglow. Now look at her. I hope you're happy. :devil:
you know I'm dealer in first class slaves

He looksup at me and says in genuine bewilderment “So if you didn’t mess your hair up what the hell is the crime that has you nailed to a cross, Tash?”

I push up and groan and slump back down. Damn this guy cannot have a brain. Exasperated I say “I told you I was the revered Celtic Virgin. Well, I am not a virgin. The handsome Hoek seduced me. I rowed out to the cove when he said he would be.
princess 006.jpg

“He took me and making love was better than I could have ever hoped it could be. I heard it would hurt but he was skilled and gentle and I had my first orgasm the first time I had sex with a man. And I had another and another… I laid in the grass in lustful exhaustion!”

princess 014.jpg

“Sounds like it a nice time to me” he says.

“Tree, I am the Celtic ‘virgin’. Do you see the problem here?” I ask. He looked at me blankly. He has no clue…

Celtic Virgin

Tree

He looksup at me and says in genuine bewilderment “So if you didn’t mess your hair up what the hell is the crime that has you nailed to a cross, Tash?”

I push up and groan and slump back down. Damn this guy cannot have a brain. Exasperated I say “I told you I was the revered Celtic Virgin. Well, I am not a virgin. The handsome Hoek seduced me. I rowed out to the cove when he said he would be.
View attachment 264343

“He took me and making love was better than I could have ever hoped it could be. I heard it would hurt but he was skilled and gentle and I had my first orgasm the first time I had sex with a man. And I had another and another… I laid in the grass in lustful exhaustion!”

View attachment 264344

“Sounds like it a nice time to me” he says.

“Tree, I am the Celtic ‘virgin’. Do you see the problem here?” I ask. He looked at me blankly. He has no clue…

Celtic Virgin

Tree
Somebody send Tree a dictionary.... :rolleyes:

I might have slept. I don’t remember. I hurt and I am tired. The ‘village idiot’ that calls himself ‘Tree’ is still there. I don’t know if I want him to go and leave me alone or would prefer having even his company. I decide to tell him more.

“This Hoek seduced me and though I had never had another man I knew I never have one better than him” I explain.

‘Don’t you think you might have tried a bit of comparing?’ Tree thinks but keeps his mouth shut.

“I laid in the grass and dreamed of naked boat rides…

abbey 007.jpg

…and magnificent sex!

abbey 102.jpg

I knew of all the suitors this Hoek would be my husband! When I awoke I was alone. I could tell it was late and hastily dressed.

abbey 059.jpg

I could not find my pantaloons and smiled that Hoek would nick my knickers. I though he took them as souvenir. As I rushed back to the castle my mind raced as how I could explain missing supper. I never had to explain absence. As I tried to sneak in through the castle’s garden I was apprehended my castle guards!

princess 030.jpg

I protested there must be a mistake as I am Princess Natasha but the laughed and told me they arresting me on my father’s orders!

Next part later today…

Tree

“I was locked in a yoke and taken to the dungeon deep in the bowels of the castle. As children my sister and I had explored every inch of the castle but the dungeon. Father had told us if we wanted to see it we would have to spend a month with prisoners. We both decided we were not that curious. But there I was with thieves and whores. The guards tore open my dress and exposed my breasts. The whores and thieves chained in the dungeon laughed at my shame as the guards announced “This is your princess!”

princess 017.jpg

“That night I was placed in irons and a chastity belt with a massive barbed metal phallic was locked around my waste with the rude phallic tearing my sex with every step I take as I am led to be presented to my father. I thought I would be able to explain whatever offense I had done until I was brought to the throne room. My heart sunk as I saw my sister sitting and Hoek standing by my father seated on his throne. Father was holding my missing pantaloons!
princess 005 a.jpg

“’You may not realize that the Honorable Hoek has paid a sizable sum to have the hand of the Celtic Virgin in holy matrimony but informs me not only did I seduce him you are far too skilled to be a virgin” he said to me as he threw my knickers in my face. He continued to say ‘I am fortunate you sister Barbara can keep her pants on and Hoek has agreed to marry her.’

“I knew then it was a trap engineered by my younger sister and father’s adviser Rasputin Rodent! I was condemned to die on this cross but first I would have to watch as my ladies in waiting were hanged.”

“What were they waiting for?” this Tree asks me.

o 2 a.jpg

I glare down at him and say “They weren’t waiting for anything; they are like maids but they are more like friends. So I watched them hang until dead.”

abbey 111.jpg

“OK, but I thought disgraced royalty gets the axe to the neck” Tree says to me.

behead 017.jpg

“That would be the case except my father disowned me and declared I was both a whore and a traitor to the crown. It turns out he, my sister Barb, and Hoek are members of the Society of Crucifixion Forums and so I hang from this cross.

TREE

The next morning after seeing her ladies in waiting hanged Natasha’s, formerly the Princess Natasha, arms were bound behind her back above her elbows and a rope was tied about her neck and she was led from the subterranean dungeon like a common criminal by a pair of nuns, one leading her by the rope around her neck while the young novice tolled a bell to call the city’s residences to see the fallen princess’ walk to her death on the cross.

death walk 005.jpg

After seeing her beloved ladies hanged she was resigned to what the king had condemned her to and followed the two nuns from the Convent of the Sisters of Self-flagellation (the precursor of the Order of Penance and Punishment). Let us join her on her journey to her crucifixion.

I was led naked down the streets lined with people I have dined and partied with. I saw no face that seemed sympathetic to my plight only leering gazed that reveled in my fall from grace.

death walk 002.jpg

At that point I didn’t care. Each step I took I felt pebbles and irregularities under my feet that had never walked the streets and would have never done so without slippers to insulate my feet. I had neither slippers nor clothes.

A guard watched as I was I was led from the city’s walls with the dungeon’s guards oozing from my ass and tortures sex, painting the inside of my thighs. I was just another criminal being led to the hill of crucifixion.

death walk 004.jpg

But I was not taken there! No I was brought where my transgression against the crown occurred. I was surrounded by serfs and peasants as I was nailed to the cross. High on a hill my mother watched me nailed and raised.

princess 022.jpg

I recover from the shock of the being pierce with nails and the cross dropping into the hole to hear my mother shout from above “Subjects of the King, know even our daughter is not above the law!”

o 1 b.jpg

TREE

I am somewhat bored with this conversation. It has been an intriguing story but I have heard this crap before. ‘Sure she is a princess, why not?’ I think. I’ve heard variations of the story hundreds of times on the Hill of 100 Crosses. I ask her if she was a princess why her hair looked like shit.

She seems annoyed by the question. Natasha looked down at me and said “They chopped my mane off to shoulder-length before I was taken from the dungeon then hacked it like this with a knife before they raised me.”

It sounds plausible but what am I doing here???

o 3.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom