Tree Takes A Walk... O-oh...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am somewhat bored with this conversation. It has been an intriguing story but I have heard this crap before. ‘Sure she is a princess, why not?’ I think. I’ve heard variations of the story hundreds of times on the Hill of 100 Crosses. I ask her if she was a princess why her hair looked like shit.

She seems annoyed by the question. Natasha looked down at me and said “They chopped my mane off to shoulder-length before I was taken from the dungeon then hacked it like this with a knife before they raised me.”

It sounds plausible but what am I doing here???

View attachment 264529

Tree
Why is anyone here? Is life just a dream??:confused::confused:
No it's not....Tree just drank some bad Seagrams...:rolleyes:-Ulrika

She watches me drink from my glass and tells me she is thirsty. I tell her she wouldn’t like what I was drinking and that even if I gave her water it would only prolong her suffering. She told me she didn’t care. Thirst and hunger were only adding to her torture. I raise my glass to her lips and she sips only to spit the Seagram’s out.

“Damn, you drink your own piss?” she exclaims.

“I told you that you wouldn’t like it” I said as I chug the rest of the drink. I walk to the lake and scoop up the cool water in my glass and offer it to her. She drinks it emptying the glass in second. She takes as deep of a breath as she can and thanks me. I ask “When did they crucify you?”

“Yesterday afternoon- maybe evening”

“Then if you are a princess why aren’t there people here watching?” I ask.

“I was a princess. My father disowned me and ordered his subjects to leave here at sunset last night and not return for a week. That’s why I was surprised to see you here” she explains.

“I’m as surprised to be here as you are” I say still wondering how I am here.

“I don’t suppose you could get me off this cross.”

“Even if I had my tools it is not good form to interfere in another man’s crucifixion” I reply.

“You have crucified people?”

“Only women” I say.

“I won’t still be alive in week, will I?”

I tell her I would be most surprised. I didn’t bother to tell her if she was unfortunate to survive that long she would have long been insane from pain, hunger, and thirst. She is young; she may last four or five days. I look up at the buzzards already circling overhead. Natasha may not be dead but she is fixed to her cross. Contrary to belief buzzards will not wait until Natasha dies. They like fresh meat and even her cries will not drive them off. But I choose not to tell her. As I walk off I tell her the ordeal will be over soon…

o 4 b.jpg

Tree

She watches me drink from my glass and tells me she is thirsty. I tell her she wouldn’t like what I was drinking and that even if I gave her water it would only prolong her suffering. She told me she didn’t care. Thirst and hunger were only adding to her torture. I raise my glass to her lips and she sips only to spit the Seagram’s out.

“Damn, you drink your own piss?” she exclaims.

“I told you that you wouldn’t like it” I said as I chug the rest of the drink. I walk to the lake and scoop up the cool water in my glass and offer it to her. She drinks it emptying the glass in second. She takes as deep of a breath as she can and thanks me. I ask “When did they crucify you?”

“Yesterday afternoon- maybe evening”

“Then if you are a princess why aren’t there people here watching?” I ask.

“I was a princess. My father disowned me and ordered his subjects to leave here at sunset last night and not return for a week. That’s why I was surprised to see you here” she explains.

“I’m as surprised to be here as you are” I say still wondering how I am here.

“I don’t suppose you could get me off this cross.”

“Even if I had my tools it is not good form to interfere in another man’s crucifixion” I reply.

“You have crucified people?”

“Only women” I say.

“I won’t still be alive in week, will I?”

I tell her I would be most surprised. I didn’t bother to tell her if she was unfortunate to survive that long she would have long been insane from pain, hunger, and thirst. She is young; she may last four or five days. I look up at the buzzards already circling overhead. Natasha may not be dead but she is fixed to her cross. Contrary to belief buzzards will not wait until Natasha dies. They like fresh meat and even her cries will not drive them off. But I choose not to tell her. As I walk off I tell her the ordeal will be over soon…

View attachment 265223

Tree

Ah, yes. :rolleyes:

Mr T.H. Tree - ever the diplomat! ;)

I shake my head and think ‘what a crazy dream’. I sniff my shirt and think I probably need to shower (yesterday –Ulrika) and light up a cigarette.

tree god.jpg

I’m not one to take a nap but I must have dozed off. Barb walks out of the Tree house and poured a glass of wine from a bottle on the deck bar and lit a Madame Wu. She is wearing a pair of jeans that look more like body paint. I wouldn’t have minded having that canvas. She looks at me and says “Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Yeah, I did. Hey, Barb, would you sell out your sister to take over a kingdom?”

“How big is the kingdom” she asks “before I sell out Natasha?”

madame wu 10.jpg

“Who is Natasha?” I ask…

He said it would be over soon. Damn it, this doesn’t end…

o 3 d.jpg

At least she died before the buzzards picked her apart.

o 1 d.jpg

Tree

End…

I shake my head and think ‘what a crazy dream’. I sniff my shirt and think I probably need to shower (yesterday –Ulrika) and light up a cigarette.

View attachment 265254

I’m not one to take a nap but I must have dozed off. Barb walks out of the Tree house and poured a glass of wine from a bottle on the deck bar and lit a Madame Wu. She is wearing a pair of jeans that look more like body paint. I wouldn’t have minded having that canvas. She looks at me and says “Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Yeah, I did. Hey, Barb, would you sell out your sister to take over a kingdom?”

View attachment 265253

“Who is Natasha?” I ask…

View attachment 265256

View attachment 265255

Tree

End…

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

A raven sat on my shoulder just before I died. I looked at him as he looked at me. I tried to frighten him away by moving my head but I was too week. I sank down one last time unable to hold myself up. I hang there, my lungs screaming for air as I slowly suffocate. The raven hops from my shoulder to my left tit. His claws grip my flesh as he eyes me coldly. He walks towards my face as I.......

A raven sat on my shoulder just before I died. I looked at him as he looked at me. I tried to frighten him away by moving my head but I was too week. I sank down one last time unable to hold myself up. I hang there, my lungs screaming for air as I slowly suffocate. The raven hops from my shoulder to my left tit. His claws grip my flesh as he eyes me coldly. He walks towards my face as I.......
Thank you for loaning yourself to a story... I'm sure it was a dream... I hope... King Arbor???

Tree

View attachment 265254

View attachment 265253

“Who is Natasha?” I ask…

View attachment 265256

View attachment 265255

Tree

End…
we may never know... Perhaps Barb took her place...

Tree

265251-d5860fd754721f4eb2e40aff8756b9e0.jpg Wine at the Tree House is always good for the imagination....so is a Tree yarn ... never know exactly what will happen next, or whose taking whose place, do we? That's part of the fun!!

16.jpg Night everyone, night Tree! hqdefault.jpg

Messa has read this story : she's only deploring that the Princess Natasha'cross was not made in Premium French Oak wood!
But, alas, the crucifixion was not made under IMF'control and by the only certified Tree ...

Like he said :
...even if it was just a dream...
Tree

Just a thought ....... Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg :)

Attachments

• Messa.jpg
    Messa.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom