When writing has consequences...

Go to CruxDreams.com
As mentioned in the opening of this story this is occurring in a parallel universe to ‘ours’. In our world such a contest could never happen but in the Crux Forums strange things happen. Let us find out what is going on!

I have been a slave for Mistress Judith for a while now and she treats me as such. Almost weekly she crucifies me to decorate her parties. I am not unfamiliar with hanging naked from cross. This is what I have done on my Anjou Crux Tours but that was on my terms! Now I hang naked before Lady Judith as she explains what she expects from me.

messa 034.jpg

“Messa, I am entering you in the Crux Forums Writers’ contest” she tells me.

“What happens if I win” I ask.

“You will be executed by crucifixion” she says drily “but I wouldn’t worry. I entered you on your "Crux Humor by Messaline" threads. I can’t picture you being nailed to a cross for any of that crap.”

I think I should be comforted by that… I think…

-Messa

Ok so that explains Messa’s situation but there is more to this than Messaline. Right now Barbara Moore is on her way to the contest to present her "Traffic Violation Saturday" stories.

blindfold 028 b.jpg

There are other entered in the contest. There is LittleSiss for various dreamy poetic abstractions, Eulalia for "For the Pleasure of Prince Uday", Marcella for "Trust", Malins for "Every Shadow Burns my Face", Laetitia for "Laetitia and the Shadow of the Gallows" among others. There is only one woman that is at risk of ‘winning’ the grand prize of being crucified to death but that risk is there.

Or is there???

In Norwest Arkansaw (pronounced ‘Northwest Arkansas’ in the real world) Tree is meeting with the contest organizers. They are negotiating with Tree to get a deal on a multiple crucifixion. Tree is not known for cutting deals but is curious as to why they are going to need a ‘group discount’. Tree gives them the discount and takes a walk on the estate wondering what they have in mind…

tree estate.jpg

Tree

“You will be executed by crucifixion” she says drily “but I wouldn’t worry. I entered you on your "Crux Humor by Messaline" threads. I can’t picture you being nailed to a cross for any of that crap.”

I think I should be comforted by that… I think…

-Messa

What that is outrageous, I am totally voting for Messa to be crucified and so will all my squirrel friends.

Workingsquirrels.jpg

I am sure Messaline will be totally thrilled with the result.....I think I have thought that one through :oops:

I entered you on your "Crux Humor by Messaline" threads. I can’t picture you being nailed to a cross for any of that crap.”
messa pensive 7.jpg What, you dont find that ...hum ... genious?!!!

For the rest, I think that Tree is yet bargaining my crucifixion for money ... as usual ... he has so much Seagram to pay ...:D

What kind of sexist fake news "writer's contest" is this that only women can participate? Are you :godsdrink0nw::copas::drink:? And by the way, Barb's output this year was perfectly fine; you just are refusing to count all the stories we wrote together.

Barbara has a meeting with Chancellor Despard Wragg VIII and his assistant (and lover) Joan Tree. It is an informal meeting so Barb dresses accordingly.
Better Wragg than me. :confused::rolleyes: How anyone manages to be a lover of Joan... :eek::doh:
That night Barbara visits her mentor Doctor Jollyrei to bounce this proposal off him. It is a quite setting where they can talk informally.
I'm very informal.:cool: What I don't understand is why Barb is wearing more than I am. :confused::p
Hey!!!!! Get your bony fingers out from under my bra strap!!!! :mad:
I'm just trying to level the playing field, so to speak. :p:devil:
View attachment 550526 Who the fuck are all these people? And why am I naked? I must either be in Kansas or in a Tree story! Aunt Em, help!!!! :eek:
And I was there, and Wragg, and Messaline, and... ;)

I must admit I am a bit bewildered with what is going on here. Usually the contestants are kept in comfortable surroundings if somewhat scantily clothed as demonstrated by Messa.
abbey 038.jpg
But things are not always what they seem to be. Just the other day Tree was reading the newspaper (yes he can read) and came across an article headlined with a large picture of a few bison grazing on a plain in front of some rugged mountains. The headline read an oil company wanted to build a refinery next to a national park. Now why the hell would they want to do that Tree wondered until he read the story and found the refinery would be relatively small, three miles from the eastern edge of the park, and built to the most current standards while being invisible from the park. The buffalo wouldn’t even know it was there! But perhaps Tree is off the story line a bit…
Usually the women that don’t make it to the final round are released to perhaps compete another day but not this year! Here the last seven have been noosed and hanged one at a time before a crowd of a hundred (paying) spectators. Dorothy Brown is the last of this group and has watched the others gasp and struggle as they were hanged.
hang 235 f.jpg
I do hope she puts on a good show when she is hanged! She did of course…
hang db 2.jpg
…I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head! They didn’t but it looked like they would.
This leaves us with our last seven ‘contestants’. They are being led up to hear the results.
abbey 077.jpg
I hope this goes well but still don’t understand what seven crosses made of premium French crucifixion wood that were brought from the Hill of 100 Crosses™ are waiting outside the abbey’s gate…
Tree

I must admit I am a bit bewildered with what is going on here. Usually the contestants are kept in comfortable surroundings if somewhat scantily clothed as demonstrated by Messa.
View attachment 552412
But things are not always what they seem to be. Just the other day Tree was reading the newspaper (yes he can read) and came across an article headlined with a large picture of a few bison grazing on a plain in front of some rugged mountains. The headline read an oil company wanted to build a refinery next to a national park. Now why the hell would they want to do that Tree wondered until he read the story and found the refinery would be relatively small, three miles from the eastern edge of the park, and built to the most current standards while being invisible from the park. The buffalo wouldn’t even know it was there! But perhaps Tree is off the story line a bit…
Usually the women that don’t make it to the final round are released to perhaps compete another day but not this year! Here the last seven have been noosed and hanged one at a time before a crowd of a hundred (paying) spectators. Dorothy Brown is the last of this group and has watched the others gasp and struggle as they were hanged.
View attachment 552414
I do hope she puts on a good show when she is hanged! She did of course…
View attachment 552415
…I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head! They didn’t but it looked like they would.
This leaves us with our last seven ‘contestants’. They are being led up to hear the results.
View attachment 552413
I hope this goes well but still don’t understand what seven crosses made of premium French crucifixion wood that were brought from the Hill of 100 Crosses™ are waiting outside the abbey’s gate…
Tree
There seems to be a lot that Tree doesn’t understand here, which makes me wonder who is writing this story? And don’t tell me it’s the Rodent! :rolleyes:

It is a little disorienting, I expect, jumping straight back into the fast-paced world of Cruxton Abbey Sport and Entertainments (CASE)(TM) Plc. Ltd. after being in hospital for a stretch. I'm sure he'll figure out what that wood is for. He has a reputation to uphold, after all. Oh, and I brought the memory enhancer, well, Seagrams. :idea::coti::thinking::devil:

in comfortable surroundings if somewhat scantily clothed as demonstrated by Messa.

messa pensive 8.jpg Mmmmmm ! That's beautiful and I love so much roses !

The headline read an oil company wanted to build a refinery next to a national park. Now why the hell would they want to do that Tree wondered until he read the story and found the refinery would be relatively small, three miles from the eastern edge of the park, and built to the most current standards while being invisible from the park. The buffalo wouldn’t even know it was there!

girl-confused.jpg But Messa already has been crucified in front of a refinery and with buffalo ! That makes no problem ...:D

raffineria.jpg

Business-woman-must-look-sexy.jpg Oh ! Certainly to make some publicity for my wood ... :)

Back
Top Bottom