Women angels are women right?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Isaiah 14:12
12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

The passage actually predicts the fall of Babylon. The word translated as "Lucifer" is the Hebrew "helel", referring to the planet Venus when it appears as the morning star, which is known in Latin as "Luciferus, or "light bringer". The writer of Isaiah was comparing the might of the Babylonia Empire to the morning star, which shines brightly until its light is overwhelmed by that of the Sun, which would represent Persia. Most modern translations use "morning star", instead of Lucifer.

The concept of a conflict in heaven exist in many mythologies with gods fighting among themselves and the losers getting cast out to some sort of eternal confinement or punishment (the Titans, Loki). The early Christians merged Helel/Luciferus with the Hebrew Satan and began creating the myth of a fallen angel, which grew in details during the Middle Ages, ending in Milton's great epic.

As for angels, in the Old Testament, only some of them are remotely human, although some, like the one's that visited Lot, can look human.
View attachment 1326439
APPARENTLY, I AM ONLY AN ARCHANGEL. MIND YOU, A SERAPHIM LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT, SO I'M NOT SURE I WANT THAT.
images.jpeg.jpg

What I was taught was that Angels are in the spirit form. They can neither feel pain or pleasure. Some wished to feel what humans were feeling and against Gods commandment, entered humans and bred offspring that were 1/2 human, 1/2 spirit. They became the fallen angles and lost their spirit powers. Religion is so much myth and misunderstood conjecture, that one must wonder what is real. And so, I am an agnostic. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I was think last time when devil is fallen angel he must had pretty high voice for singing like all angels not bass low satanic voice lol same with his looks like maybe he wasnt lost it and looks like angel just or maybe only dye wings feathers on black as protest against god :angel2:

I was think last time when devil is fallen angel he must had pretty high voice for singing like all angels not bass low satanic voice lol same with his looks like maybe he wasnt lost it and looks like angel just or maybe only dye wings feathers on black as protest against god :angel2:
When he fell, his voice dropped with him! :devil:

What I was taught was that Angels are in the spirit form. They can neither feel pain or pleasure. Some wished to feel what humans were feeling and against Gods commandment, entered humans and bred offspring that were 1/2 human, 1/2 spirit. They became the fallen angles and lost their spirit powers. Religion is so much myth and misunderstood conjecture, that one must wonder what is real. And so, I am an agnostic. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Genesis 6
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
One of those weird passages that have kept religious scholars busy for two thousand plus years.

Some fallen angels, because bad girls are hot.
Fallen-Angel-By-Wanda-Gag-Pencil-Art-42118799-1.pngfallen1.jpgfallen2.jpgfallen4.jpg

Genesis 6
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
One of those weird passages that have kept religious scholars busy for two thousand plus years.

Some fallen angels, because bad girls are hot.
View attachment 1349784View attachment 1349785View attachment 1349789View attachment 1349790
Each religious sect has its own interpretation of that passage.

When he fell, his voice dropped with him! :devil:
Maybe Lucifer was her not him? I saw in one anime called: Sin Nanatsu no Taizai: Seven mortal Sins and Lucifer was woman angel and was fail one quest given buy archangels and they crucify her (naked additionaly info for forum members lol) and throw cross with her on earth later she relise earth girl helped her and she enter to hell cause when they not want her in heaven she invent will be rule whole hell and revenge on archangels and she enter to hell fighting with every known demon like Leviathan and all demons in hell been girls too

Actually I learned that hell was created for angels who sinned not for us, for not being there GOD himself was crucified, so we are quite on topic. Unfortunately I think angels are male and very ugly and some are thrightening. The one I met after I was saved, was just ugly, telling about the 1000 year kingdom and said good bye till then. He is not there, but wonder what his assignment now is...

Why are they thrightening? Remember that second Kings 19:35 tells us about 185,000 Assyrian soldiers being killed by an angel?

Back
Top Bottom