Women angels are women right?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Actually I learned that hell was created for angels who sinned not for us, for not being there GOD himself was crucified, so we are quite on topic. Unfortunately I think angels are male and very ugly and some are thrightening. The one I met after I was saved, was just ugly, telling about the 1000 year kingdom and said good bye till then. He is not there, but wonder what his assignment now is...

Why are they thrightening? Remember that second Kings 19:35 tells us about 185,000 Assyrian soldiers being killed by an angel?
Japanese comics sometimes have interesting interpretations about angels. I prefer female ones.

In one of my own stories, they were sent into missions in different times and different worlds in a (multidimensional) multiverse. Then, after few hundred years or so, they returned and made their report. They were stripped for their clothes and powers and made responsible for their sins and their failures.

The whippings they got, were always very severe and those angels were far from free from temptation of flesh. Only when they were stripped from their divine powers, their bodies were able to get an orgasm.

Actually I learned that hell was created for angels who sinned not for us, for not being there GOD himself was crucified, so we are quite on topic. Unfortunately I think angels are male and very ugly and some are thrightening. The one I met after I was saved, was just ugly, telling about the 1000 year kingdom and said good bye till then. He is not there, but wonder what his assignment now is...

Why are they thrightening? Remember that second Kings 19:35 tells us about 185,000 Assyrian soldiers being killed by an angel?
Here's a long, in depth and fascinating description of angels, including what they really look like, which is definitely not what most people think of (unless you happen to be HP Lovecraft :eek:)

Personally I like my angels to be naked women with wings, but apparently if you deep dive into the actual biblical texts, this is not the case :(

Of course there's Crimvael from Interspecies Reviewers (intensely funny and definitely worth checking out - but make sure you get the original uncensored Japanese version not that puritan-sanitised western release)
For the uninitiated, the show revolves around the exploits of a small band of D&D style adventurers who go out and sample the delights of offer from all the various brothels in their world, having sex with all manner of different species and races then posting reviews on the notice board of their tavern. This is not a high-brow show but it's a hell of a lot of fun with the kind of cute characters you expect in this kind of anime. One of my favourite episides was the one where they all go to a Myconid whorehouse - brings a new meaning to the term "doing shrooms" :D

Anyway, Crim here looks very cute and all that but this one is packing some extra hardware, if you know what I mean :D

Crimvael.jpg

Definitely not a girl - in fact Crim is male in the show and the manga, and much is made of the awesome size of his penis :)
He tries very hard (see what I did there? ... I'll get my coat :) ) to stay out of compromising situations, but this is Interspecies Reviewers so that's never going to work :)

what about a friend of mine with angel wings placed on her back?

Attachments

• Illustration43_maya_angela_dolorosa.jpg
    Illustration43_maya_angela_dolorosa.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 75
Back
Top Bottom