AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Peter is so right. It can be difficult to just get
the AI to generate a person doing what you want. It takes a lot of tweaking and negative prompts to produce a useful image. Thankfully you can continue to learn and train your model so it’s getting better.

Here are a few funny examples of an AI artists struggle. The AI has no concept of reality or physics. So frustrating when it’s so close but so far from what you actually want to produce.
They have a certain weird fascination! :confused: :)

the AI to generate a person doing what you want. It takes a lot of tweaking and negative prompts to produce a useful image. Thankfully you can continue to learn and train your model so it’s getting better.

Here are a few funny examples of an AI artists struggle. The AI has no concept of reality or physics. So frustrating when it’s so close but so far from what you actually want to produce.
Not so far from what Salvador Dali managed without AI!

Once Christmas is over, Santa conducts a performance review with his helpers to find out who was the naughtiest. Some get rewarded and some get punished, though they might have trouble telling the difference...

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1,000.3 KB · Views: 486
  • 8.png
    8.png
    1 MB · Views: 434
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 462
It's simply because there is a lack of images of that kind to train AI tools on, plus some other fundamental restrictions of the tech. Like it's not good at separating multiple characters. They all bleed into each other.

so we do what we can, fuelled by our horniness and creativity :sisi1

Maybe it’s time to try inpainting or control nets? ;)

Now that we have quite a few people posting AI works regularly, I feel it’d be nice if we can see more involved works as well.

It’s frustratingly difficult to go beyond simple random generations with occasional deformities when you use prompting alone.

I’d like to encourage people to try inpainting and using control nets once they get accustomed to prompting.

As civitai are under censor thumb ive swaped to tungsten as one civtai user mettioned.
Is it still the case now? At least, it wasn’t Civitai’s intention to ban NSFW image generation but a problem with some of their service providers.

I got a newsletter a few days ago saying that the problem was resolved. If not, it will likely to be restored soon since they are working on the issue.

But since the generation service is only temporarily free, probably it’s better to stay with an alternative if you like it.

Last edited:
Yeah, it looks like the problem with generating NSFW images on Civitai has mostly been resolved.

I did a quick test, and I was able to generate lewd images, although I still got the "blocked by provider" error with a certain model:

(Note that those were raw images generated using prompting alone, so I don't regard them belonging to "my works".)

3CF04B6ECE1505E28661234514B3B48B014EF5B9162E3A19E1D9C111EC7BE73B.jpg 4E62E8FE5A585F8704E213CE79D1E60608B15CEF2086A17833928DD231A25D34.jpg 35C3909C453537B2585AC0CEA07CFEE8705ADCB4FE6FB9663D283F07507051E3.jpg 3805A301FB6AD980D83DB797EF604016E66176A03604D50EEFAAEA282C5DAFA3.jpg B3469CEEA81DAE3BA2AE718ADCEC578EFC9F98B9233B00AA8509FCDEB57929A9.jpg

Once Christmas is over, Santa conducts a performance review with his helpers to find out who was the naughtiest. Some get rewarded and some get punished, though they might have trouble telling the difference...
I love the specs of snow on the naked bodies, It is only fair those naughty helpers should shiver and feel the frost burn of a cold winter night... More snow please! :devil2:

I love the specs of snow on the naked bodies, It is only fair those naughty helpers should shiver and feel the frost burn of a cold winter night... More snow please! :devil2:
Haha yes they are the naughtiest! Santa also tends to go on a bender after the job is done and plays hard with his toys.

I'll miss the Christmas season just for being able to put Santa hats, snow and fur coats on everything and using them inappropriately. The textures are all so nice and somehow AI does a great job with those.

Once they get their “Welcome to Hell” whipping the two can languish in chains, unable to comfort each other and listen to the screams echoing off the walls of the others as the smell of burnt girl flesh fills their noses.
When the blind folds come off, they will see the brazers glowing red, the irons smoldering and take their turn.

Back
Top Bottom