AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like this comparison a lot! From my humble personal experiences with women I got the impression that masochism is insufficient to capture the full picture, and that there is something else besides it. What this "something else" sets apart from masochism seemed to me the lack of pleasure resulting from pain itself, and a pleasure resulting from allowing oneself being dominated, rather than pleasure resulting from being forced into submission, and subjugated. It seems from your comparison that you saw something similar! :)

In my opinion and personal experience, submissiveness and masochism are related, but not inseparable.

I think female submissiveness to an alpha male has an evolutionary root in most mammals. It refers to one single male.

Masochism is the quality of obtaining sexual pleasure from pain and humiliation. Not just from pain, but that someone has the power to inflict pain on her.
So masochism may be an increase in submissiveness, but then it is still a part of it.

But pure, isolated masochism has detached itself from submissiveness and taken on a life of its own. It does not refer to a single male.
The pure masochist (with her accompanying narcissistic and exhibitionist qualities) finds her pleasure just in the situation - in suffering and humiliation itself.
The torturers can be a completely anonymous group with whom she has no emotional relationship. The torturers are only interchangeable executing tools.

A prime example of this is the theme of the public crucifixion, which is so popular here on this platform :)

Here are some examples, by MZHOU19 https://www.deviantart.com/mzhou19
of how AI tools can be used to create beautiful emotional images with a coherent artistic style.

Attachments

• captured_enemy_princesses__5__by_mzhou19_dgl4xna.jpg
    captured_enemy_princesses__5__by_mzhou19_dgl4xna.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 526
  • captured_enemy_princesses__10__by_mzhou19_dgl4xos.jpg
    captured_enemy_princesses__10__by_mzhou19_dgl4xos.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 492
  • the_empress_dowager_s_wrath_1_by_mzhou19_dgkl313.jpg
    the_empress_dowager_s_wrath_1_by_mzhou19_dgkl313.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 458
  • the_handmaiden_of_the_court_on_a_rainy_day_10_by_mzhou19_dgkl7fe.jpg
    the_handmaiden_of_the_court_on_a_rainy_day_10_by_mzhou19_dgkl7fe.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 612
What do you think is the most realistic AI image generator you use? Would you create some images of the Female Jesus? Does anyone have experience with this?

I found this image on VK.com. I think it is also the work of AI, but I could not find the author of the image. But I think she looks great. It would be worth trying to create a figure of a female Jesus just like the picture. What do you think?

Attachments

• YNXXcBuGFSQ.jpg
    YNXXcBuGFSQ.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
What do you think is the most realistic AI image generator you use? Would you create some images of the Female Jesus? Does anyone have experience with this?

I found this image on VK.com. I think it is also the work of AI, but I could not find the author of the image. But I think she looks great. It would be worth trying to create a figure of a female Jesus just like the picture. What do you think?
She was always naked and not in these clothes when I saw her.

Back
Top Bottom