AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
I had to look up Weetabix- never heard of it- and I still don't get it! :facepalm:
My mistake - not Weetabix, Shredded Wheat - both cereals I was fed as a bairn, haven't had them for years, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic, though I muddled the name. :p

I think this could be one of the best renders I’ve seen in this thread so far, if I put aside my personal preferences and see only the technical and aesthetic aspects of them.

It is impressive how they are composed of many different subjects which look detailed and reasonably without deformities - I can imagine what efforts must have been involved because it’s a problem that I struggle with myself.

The lighting and composition is also great. I’m glad to see more involved AI works starting to appear in this thread and feel excited for future when people get more comfortable with the tools and the AI becomes more advanced.

My mistake - not Weetabix, Shredded Wheat - both cereals I was fed as a bairn, haven't had them for years, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic, though I muddled the name. :p
I still eat Weetabix. It tastes like some sort of building material, but that's nostalgia for you. :D
I see the shredded wheat thing though. That was the first thing I thought as well.

I still eat Weetabix. It tastes like some sort of building material, but that's nostalgia for you. :D
I see the shredded wheat thing though. That was the first thing I thought as well.
I come from a time when everything was immersed in sugar.
Hell, I put sugar on my Frosted Flakes and in my Tang and they were practically all sugar…
And all the dentists had then to work on my fillings was the Laughing Gas…which explains a lot, now I think of it.
IMG_8619.jpeg

I don't think she is doing so well. Anyway, she should never have complained about the government, so her ordeal is entirely her own fault.

Attachments

• tortured in the chair.jpg
    tortured in the chair.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 462
She won't last long on the cross, the soldiers caused severe damage to her body when they interrogated her. Still, her crucified body will be a beautiful example for all the civilians that consider resisting our rule.

Attachments

• crucified and bleeding.jpg
    crucified and bleeding.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 571
Back
Top Bottom