AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe that didn't work correctly, sorry if the wide ones aren't showing as a preview but they seem to open okay. Infernal machines....

There was a little trouble at the nightclub last night. A tip was called in from a disgruntled former employee, and the authorities came to the scene. Of course the cops were just coming for their share from the owner in the protection racket. Fingers were pointed and all hell broke loose.

"Ma'am, you have a loicense for that kind of dance, do ya? We don't think so!"

Attachments

• YCEkdiQj5h-pVF5gGWnvc.png
    YCEkdiQj5h-pVF5gGWnvc.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 731
  • gDqtHx8AxXa8gQy6BrQsV.png
    gDqtHx8AxXa8gQy6BrQsV.png
    634.5 KB · Views: 716
  • ef457d81-7a15-4280-84f3-d0167a3d01a1 (1).png
    ef457d81-7a15-4280-84f3-d0167a3d01a1 (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 685
She won't last long on the cross, the soldiers caused severe damage to her body when they interrogated her. Still, her crucified body will be a beautiful example for all the civilians that consider resisting our rule.
And don't you have more photos of her? From the course of the interrogation? A frightening example would be useful :D

Hello,
Have any of you tried making images via /imagine.meta.com/ ? I want to try it to see if it can make me realistic pictures on the topic of Female Jesus Christ, but first I would like to ask for advice, if by any chance any of you have tried it.

Thank you

We decided to send a clear message to the police department. This is gangland. They have nothing to do in this hood. When we captured this bitch cop, we made a vid of her being crucified. She tried to keep her dignity until we brought in the chainsaw.....

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils

Attachments

• crucified policewoman.jpg
    crucified policewoman.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 585
We decided to send a clear message to the police department. This is gangland. They have nothing to do in this hood. When we captured this bitch cop, we made a vid of her being crucified. She tried to keep her dignity until we brought in the chainsaw.....

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils
Nice pic and story, but please post only on one thread to keep the site's costs down.

Nice pic and story, but please post only on one thread to keep the site's costs down.
I will remember that. Funny that just a good 2 dozen words are already considered a story. But they can be enough to depict a scenery.

I hug my love freed from the whipping post. I can hardly believe that he has the strength to be able to stand up to kiss me, albeit with the help of my strong arms. I feel her slipping out of her arms. I cry at what they have done to him. She has been savagely whipped. And possibly they abused her! Damn Roman scoundrels! I admire her bravery in the face of what she had to endure!

Attachments

• azotededde.jpg
    azotededde.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 618

Attachments

• crucified grafitti2.jpg
    crucified grafitti2.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 445
  • crucified grafitti.jpg
    crucified grafitti.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 449
"Why did you bring me to this creepy warehouse? It looks like the kind of place you would bring someone to abduct them" She asked him.
8a338c6f5692440eaa5d33090d47ad63.jpg
Little did she know that it was exactly what he had in mind.

Forced to undress at gunpoint, she spent the next few days tied up and used before the buyer came to pick her up.

bc17dce847694c0aa2d73fcab7d7e7eb.jpg4fdc6a3067d44a64ad676b630af16433.jpg17a2f1bacafd4fa5a05adce2625d8b98.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom