Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
'Alice and Koshka in the Crux Forest'

20 June 2007 - Seventeenth Anniversary

esprit_de_makar_11_by_bobnearied_dhmnc9x-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://www.deviantart.com/stash/01tcpkflzdqp )​

It is seventeen years since Alice and Koshka went into the forest. This year we are celebrating the event without the forest, and Alice has been crucified on a piece of common land. The location ensures easy public access, and is often grazed by flocks of sheep. In fact, the creatures employ the standing stakes as convenient back scratchers when they are not otherwise occupied. But today the shepherds are keeping their flocks away, because large crowds are expected.

By popular request, (Emily's) Alice has been attached to Makar's cross using nails in addition to the ropes. She is fixed in a position which she never actually assumed on 20 June 2007 - fully extended, and with her movements very restricted. Nevertheless, she is sure to present a fine spectacle to the local population - but will this fearful example of Roman justice serve as a deterrent to the other rebels, or will it merely inspire them to greater efforts...? :D
I'd gaze at her for hours

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://www.deviantart.com/stash/01tcpkflzdqp )​

It is seventeen years since Alice and Koshka went into the forest. This year we are celebrating the event without the forest, and Alice has been crucified on a piece of common land. The location ensures easy public access, and is often grazed by flocks of sheep. In fact, the creatures employ the standing stakes as convenient back scratchers when they are not otherwise occupied. But today the shepherds are keeping their flocks away, because large crowds are expected.

By popular request, (Emily's) Alice has been attached to Makar's cross using nails in addition to the ropes. She is fixed in a position which she never actually assumed on 20 June 2007 - fully extended, and with her movements very restricted. Nevertheless, she is sure to present a fine spectacle to the local population - but will this fearful example of Roman justice serve as a deterrent to the other rebels, or will it merely inspire them to greater efforts...? :D
Flawless work .... light peeking thru the clouds on the right landing on Alice's left, the shadow of the cross and Alice falling to the left. Very subtle and very believable. Really impressive Bob. Sorry but I can't say it as eloquently as you!

Last edited:
Flawless work .... light peeking thru the clouds on the right landing on Alice's left, the shadow of the cross and Alice falling to the left. Very subtle and very believable. Really impressive Bob. Sorry but I can't say it as eloquently as you!
Thanks for your observations, GoatJr. I'm glad you approve of the lighting, since it always plays such an important part in your own pictures. There are two dozen layers in my latest manipulation. Alice is a composite figure in six sections, and the background is formed of two pictures, joined behind the cross, with a separate sky.

The cross casts a shadow in two layers, overlapped to increase the density closer to the stake. Much time was spent blending in the patch of bare earth and weeds in the centre foreground, to avoid planting the cross in the undisturbed grass, which would otherwise appear unconvincing. ;)

I would enjoy nailing her feet to complete the look. :D

Hey Bob, I love these 'examinations' of the gorgeous Alice's work. When I say gorgeous then I know there are more traditionally 'gorgeous' girls than Alice out there, but her overall bearing on the cross displays pain, agony, eroticism, desperation and resignation ... nothing more truly gorgeous.

Great work as always Bob!

Who needs a calendar when we have Bob? :D

But wouldn't life be dull without his unfailing celebrations of Makar's birthday, Alice's birthday, and the anniversaries of various events in her crux and modelling life?

I don't know if Alice appreciates the celebration, but I know for a fact that I do! :)

What do you mean by "real sound tape"?
On the site http://www.cruxdreams.com/, the sound is not drowned out by music.
Hello
I got a new subscription to cruxdreams and the video i talked about earlier called lena in the forest is drowned with music
Is it possible to get the original video by wetranfer for all your original tapes (and if possible with out changing the camera before the montage)
It would really be nice since i am never abel to fulfill my fantasy
I can pay if you want

Thanks for your observations, GoatJr. I'm glad you approve of the lighting, since it always plays such an important part in your own pictures. There are two dozen layers in my latest manipulation. Alice is a composite figure in six sections, and the background is formed of two pictures, joined behind the cross, with a separate sky.

The cross casts a shadow in two layers, overlapped to increase the density closer to the stake. Much time was spent blending in the patch of bare earth and weeds in the centre foreground, to avoid planting the cross in the undisturbed grass, which would otherwise appear unconvincin

The cross casts a shadow in two layers, overlapped to increase the density closer to the stake. Much time was spent blending in the patch of bare earth and weeds in the centre foreground, to avoid planting the cross in the undisturbed grass, which would otherwise appear unconvincint assumed it was
I don't know ... maybe you should try a little harder! Just kidding ... you can't see anything that would make you believe it is a composite if you hadn't explained.

Back
Top Bottom