Alice Kiss - Crux Legend

Go to CruxDreams.com
https://freeimage.host/i/dBy2Eb4 I went ahead and bought the digital issue of backstage volume 87 and here's Alice with a woman named freya. These are the only ones with Alice showing her face @bobinder

https://www.rylskyart.com/model/alice-kiss-and-freya-and-beata/gallery/20240428/BACKSTAGE__VOL_87 this here was on April 28 and Alice was in it so at least for this shoot she came back to modeling
@bobinder said he couldn't see them so I reposted them

Thanks for your contribution, Mikerytel. It has been nine years since Rylsky's last publication featuring Alice, so it comes as a pleasant surprise to find that this new series, 'Backstage. Vol. 87', was released on 28 April this year.

The pictures of Alice and Freya are out-takes from the 'Baci' session, which was originally published by MetArt on 11 August 2007. These two models appear in three intimate series, shot by Rylsky for MetArt ('DH' and 'Setan' are the other two).

The results suggest that the girls enjoyed posing together, and the 'new' pictures show Alice applying the wet look to Freya, as well as revealing a rare glimpse of Alice's tongue stud. :D

alice_and_freya_rylskyart_baci_2007_aug_11_146_ztb_by_bobnearied_dhsh4zf-pre.jpg

(Image hosted on DeviantArt Sta.sh. Full size picture - https://www.deviantart.com/stash/0kfzl5qvme5 )​

I am a Alice lover and I am quite happy about this one because this time, (my last one "Alice on the cross" was not very good about the look alike) I think Alice is totally recognizable. Hope you like it and have a good time.
Alice and Alice with Alice CF H58.jpg

Many thanks for your paintings of Alice, @hanger58 . She is certainly recognisable, and I would be interested to learn more about the inspiration behind these pictures. We have seen earlier drawings of Alice by @jimsac (aka Scorpio) and @Steve Cordero, but yours appear to be the first I have seen produced in traditional wet paint. Both of these paintings are in the characteristic 'hanger' style, and they seem to reveal an appreciation of your subject. :)

IC6b cf hanger58 Alice.jpg Sea Breeze cf hanger58 Alice x 3.jpg

Hanger58 identified his first crux picture of Alice as being based on a Makar source, although the inspiration appears to be a manipulation, entitled 'Ivdaea Capta 6'. This is an early work, which I completed in a single layer in Microsoft Windows Paint, because I did not have Photoshop. The sources I used for Alice are pictures from her Crimean sessions by Valery Anzilov, and I am now delighted to see the new interpretation of the 'Ivdaea Capta' theme by hanger58. :)

Lassie-Hunting In The Northern Forest 1a Wallace 40pc.jpg

The second painting by hanger58 includes three pictures of Alice, although the only source I can identify is for the central figure, which is inspired by another Valery Anzilov picture for Femjoy's 'Sea Breeze' series. I recognised this quite easily, since I have used the same pose in illustrations for 'Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest' by @Eulalia and 'Crux Trek - A Taste of Crucifixion' by @Jollyrei . I hope we can look forward to seeing more pictures of Alice from hanger58. :)

Crux Trek holograms in MO's cabin.jpg

Many thanks for your paintings of Alice, @hanger58 . She is certainly recognisable, and I would be interested to learn more about the inspiration behind these pictures. We have seen earlier drawings of Alice by @jimsac (aka Scorpio) and @Steve Cordero, but yours appear to be the first I have seen produced in traditional wet paint. Both of these paintings are in the characteristic 'hanger' style, and they seem to reveal an appreciation of your subject. :)

Hanger58 identified his first crux picture of Alice as being based on a Makar source, although the inspiration appears to be a manipulation, entitled 'Ivdaea Capta 6'. This is an early work, which I completed in a single layer in Microsoft Windows Paint, because I did not have Photoshop. The sources I used for Alice are pictures from her Crimean sessions by Valery Anzilov, and I am now delighted to see the new interpretation of the 'Ivdaea Capta' theme by hanger58. :)

The second painting by hanger58 includes three pictures of Alice, although the only source I can identify is for the central figure, which is inspired by another Valery Anzilov picture for Femjoy's 'Sea Breeze' series. I recognised this quite easily, since I have used the same pose in illustrations for 'Lassie Hunting in the Northern Forest' by @Eulalia and 'Crux Trek - A Taste of Crucifixion' by @Jollyrei . I hope we can look forward to seeing more pictures of Alice from hanger58. :)

Her in the kilt is pondering does he want me to strip this kilt off?

Her in the kilt is pondering does he want me to strip this kilt off?
I think it's rather my 'Och aye, big yin, gin ye're ettling ta pu ma kiltie aff, ye maun catch me first!' kind of look.

to Bobinber (thanks for your interest).
The Alice portrait is based on a met or femjoy cover (I made a capture of it but not complete). For the one tied on crux, it is not Alice body (sorry about it) and I dont remember how I made the face (I made some search in my file, but dont find it). Have a good time.

alice face Capture2a.jpgALICE Portrait 2aa.jpg

to Bobinber (thanks for your interest).
The Alice portrait is based on a met or femjoy cover (I made a capture of it but not complete). For the one tied on crux, it is not Alice body (sorry about it) and I dont remember how I made the face (I made some search in my file, but dont find it). Have a good time.

alice face Capture2a.jpgALICE Portrait 2aa.jpg
Hi hanger, thanks for your reply. Your source is the title picture from 'Emerald World' by Alexey Bessarab for Amour Angels.
Thank you for this attractive portrait - I think you have captured Alice's expression very well. :)

2010-08-05-Olga-Emerald-World.jpg

Back
Top Bottom