All-new Pictures Of Crucified Women!! (mp5's Crux Thread & Day Spa)

Go to CruxDreams.com
No idea who that is but as a traveler, if I see such a display I know I have entered a competently governed territory where public order and justice are cultivated in the most pleasurable and satisfying way and I am sure to enjoy my time here!
Well this is what I get for having such an illiterate populace. It clearly states her name and crime on the titulus! She was an assassin! You can be satisfied that the most painful justice is carried out on beautiful women such as her quite routinely!
Good use of light from the side (side lighting) in those to create a dramatic effect!
I cheat with all of my lights. It’s only on that side angle that I turned on that spotlight as a rim light. There are 2-3 lights for every camera and an hdri so that I capture the curves and muscles just how I want.
Or....

What in the name of the sacred Olympians did that drunk executioner do with her?
She is supposed to be impaled on a stake!

Looks good though!
Looks like she is in a lot of pain.
Crowd seems to love it as well seeing her spread out for everyone to see.

And like that starts a new standard in executions.
They wanted to try this exciting new technique they saw in Persia! And who can blame them?

Thank you everyone for the positive comments!

Well this is what I get for having such an illiterate populace. It clearly states her name and crime on the titulus! She was an assassin! You can be satisfied that the most painful justice is carried out on beautiful women such as her quite routinely!
Well yeah having an illiterate but satisfied populace is one way to keep an empire stable ;) I'm not reading all the text just hurts my eyes, give me twisting hips and jiggling tits and helpless moans and I'm happy...

Here is one which has been, well, lets say "inspired" by me, featuring the art of the immensely talented @Steve

"The Spy"

I think this stunning illustration speaks for itself! Highest resolution version is on my server, if you want the archival quality original art!

Attachments

• The_Spy-LR.jpg
    The_Spy-LR.jpg
    870.9 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Is that actual fucking phoenician...oh my god we are all SUCH nerds in this fetish.
I wouldn't have it any other way in doing a special illustration for @mp5stab :D The inscription states: "Savana of Thrace, traitor of the homeland"

Last edited:
I wouldn't have it any other way in doing a special illustration for @mp5stab :D The inscription states: "Savana of Thrace, traitor of the homeland"

And rightfully so. Bloody Romans! Coming in here, stealing our colonies and trade routes. Supplanting our gods. Crucifixion's too good for 'em.

Err, do send more spies, please, if they look like this one

Well yeah having an illiterate but satisfied populace is one way to keep an empire stable ;) I'm not reading all the text just hurts my eyes, give me twisting hips and jiggling tits and helpless moans and I'm happy...
Well, I doubt you could read Phoenician anyways...

Back
Top Bottom