And Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the roadside stocks and pillories (If you look closely in the second picture you can see street lamps). With all the budget cuts I do hope the Highway Department was able to put up signs announcing this road side attraction.

Is it alright to abuse this little vixen???

Tree

I like the roadside stocks and pillories (If you look closely in the second picture you can see street lamps). With all the budget cuts I do hope the Highway Department was able to put up signs announcing this road side attraction.

Is it alright to abuse this little vixen???

Tree
I think those a telephone poles. Either way, I didn't notice them before. I must have been focused on something else.
That is a excellent picture.:)

I think those a telephone poles. Either way, I didn't notice them before. I must have been focused on something else.
Tree is more of woodcraft also focused on poles

i like x cross...what is she doing to the second girl..thg inside her sex? what dvc?
i m thinking...leave tis one first. if someone on the cross n nailed...is it possible to arosuse sexual desires... in story ,it is ok...but in real, while suffering great pain,can it b? i really love to b nailed on cross, n wanna get public ashamed n sex torture...but jist in my imagination. but if it is real, i will cry non stop since they put nail on my wrist... n i think ..cant think abt my public naked n other humiliations..only pain i will know..n cry..cry..n again cry only :(

the one to her left is a light pole, you can see the globe to the upper right of the pole right at the tree line. the one to her left is a utility pole as the wires are visible.
Tree is more of woodcraft also focused on poles
always looking, Admi
You go ahead Tree:)
Thank you I think I will...

Tree
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/the-walk-3-jpg.60628/
interesting way to carry the crossbar, and I see connie got caught again...

Tree

i m thinking...leave tis one first. if someone on the cross n nailed...is it possible to arosuse sexual desires... in story ,it is ok...but in real, while suffering great pain,can it b? i really love to b nailed on cross, n wanna get public ashamed n sex torture...but jist in my imagination. but if it is real, i will cry non stop since they put nail on my wrist... n i think ..cant think abt my public naked n other humiliations..only pain i will know..n cry..cry..n again cry only :(
Trust me when I say,the last thing you want is to be nailed to a cross!

Image "olly-jpg" is really exciting. First in her brain waiting to be raised straight. I'm sure the girl is thinking about the fall of the body, pain in the arms and wrists, he knows that his hands have cramps after a while and become purple. Second, it is a beautiful day, lots of sun. In an hour will be thirsty. Thirsty. We hope to have given powerful laxative. The strings of the ankles when will procure straight abrasions on the skin. Ideal planting the cross next to a nest of ants. An hour after the first came in her pussy open. Increasing the girl badget, why not also have one's hair cropped head? Humiliation and increased action of the sun on his shaven head, obligatorily no soap!. Smear the skull with honey even insects are entitled to meal and the girl suffer very ticklish on the face, eyes, nose and mouth

Back
Top Bottom