And Again

Go to CruxDreams.com
did u mean it is wrose than i think? :( ... do u hv crux experiance wz real nails? pls share me..
Yes I was crucified with nails and it was the most painful experence of my life,it caused damage to my right hand!If you want to be crucified please please use rope!!!!

you're right Tree, I should always be made to carry the Instrument in readiness for my Torture​

more the velvet inquisition.

Cannot understand the attraction of clothes pegs??
I guess its the way they look, especially when they distort a woman's breasts. Plus, they don't cause perminant injury & don't really hurt that much. Remember, most models in fetish pics aren't really masochists. Same thing with candle wax. Ever notice in bondage videos how far away the candle's held? By the time the wax reaches the skin, it's accually cooled quite a lot. But, even up close, it doesn't really hurt that much.
I have seen binder clips used (the black metal things used to hold thick documents together). Now, those things do hurt. I know. Not from bondage play, but office accidents.;)

From the girl-victim's standpoint, mild breast-torture with clothes-pegs etc. is enjoyable,​
but I can't see any beauty in pictures of distorted breasts -​
but presumably (some) blokes do?​

I can't see any beauty in pictures of distorted breasts -​
but presumably (some) blokes do?​
this bloke is agreer with you...........some torture is nice squeezing them or pinching nipples but damage? NO

You all know Tree's thoughts on this. It's Ok to crucify her but not mutilate her...:eek:

Tree

Remember, most models in fetish pics aren't really masochists. Same thing with candle wax. Ever notice in bondage videos how far away the candle's held? By the time the wax reaches the skin, it's actually cooled quite a lot. But, even up close, it doesn't really hurt that much.
I have seen binder clips used (the black metal things used to hold thick documents together). Now, those things do hurt. I know. Not from bondage play, but office accidents.;)

Thinking a bit more about this - as I've said a few times, anticipation or pain is nine-tenths of Torture,​
the wax doesn't have to be very hot, the bite of the clamp doesn't have to be very tight,​
it's seeing them waved before my eyes, then brought slowly closer to my bare and defenceless breasts​
that sets the hormones racing!​
The actual pain's the consummation, and again it doesn't have to be protracted or immediately repeated -​
not because I can't bear the pain, but its erotic capital has diminishing returns -​
so I prefer it if my Torturer moves on to some different infliction on some different sensitive zone,​
he can come back to my breasts after a little while when they'll be ready for more!​

Back
Top Bottom