Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello All,
As a brand new member of this gropu - i am somewhat perplexed by this thread. I am the male half of a senior couple that is actively becoming involved in crux. I am in the process of constructing a full size cross on which both my gorgeous American wife and i will be placed an crucified! my wife gets wet just thinking about being forced to bear it across her wide muscular shoulders. And i cannot wait to power exchange with her and be a slave to my amazon mistress. We plan to make both pics and DVD's of this event. So you see there are American females that can appreciate the erotic and exquisite sexual fulfillment of a real crucifixion.

I agree with the comment made in the post by chipieal. I too am a little perplexed by this thread. I am a 23 year old american female and have been looking for someone to help me fulfill my fantasy of being crucified with no luck. Just recently i have been discussing it with someone from Europe since i will be there next spring. Im sure there are plenty of other american girls that desire this.

erika

erikak said:
I agree with the comment made in the post by chipieal. I too am a little perplexed by this thread. I am a 23 year old american female and have been looking for someone to help me fulfill my fantasy of being crucified with no luck. Just recently i have been discussing it with someone from Europe since i will be there next spring. Im sure there are plenty of other american girls that desire this.

erika

If you are anywhere near the Midwest, or can make it out here, we can make arrangements. Contact me off list if you wish and we can work out the details.

-WelshWebb

I can't figure out how to edit, so let me add to erikak that we're about a two to four hour drive from you, so if you're serious, let me know and we can make arrangements before winter sets in.

Hey,
If you are all going to get together in Michigan ( knew there was a reason I didn't want to move from Illinois ) how about posting some pics for us "newbbies" to enjoy?
Allan and Paula

chipieal said:
Hey,
If you are all going to get together in Michigan ( knew there was a reason I didn't want to move from Illinois ) how about posting some pics for us "newbbies" to enjoy?
Allan and Paula

There are plenty of samples of my photography spread about this forum and perhaps some examples of my art. Please enjoy those as much as you wish.

But this isn't about photography. It's about someone who wants to live out a fantasy and as I am in a position to help, I'm simply offering it. In my case, while I am just an artist and photographer, I also know how to do a crucifixion safely, but effectively. Even if erikak would wish to join us for a day in the Great Lakes State, photos aren't something I'd ask of her or anyone, save for a paid model.

-WW

Hello'
Couldn't agree with you more. Guess that was my attempt at humour. If you were crucifying my wife - we wouldn't want her pics spread about haphazardly. So take my comment in the spirit it was given. Incidentally - I have REALLY enjoyed your work for many years through many sites. You are an artist. I only hope when we finally get to "the real thing" I am able to photograph the act with the same sensitivity as your work.
chipieal

chipieal said:
Hello'
Couldn't agree with you more. Guess that was my attempt at humour. If you were crucifying my wife - we wouldn't want her pics spread about haphazardly. So take my comment in the spirit it was given. Incidentally - I have REALLY enjoyed your work for many years through many sites. You are an artist. I only hope when we finally get to "the real thing" I am able to photograph the act with the same sensitivity as your work.
chipieal

Thanks, Chipieal. I was worried that I worded that too strongly, so I'm glad you didn't take any offense by it.

Just hold the camera steady and hit the shutter release. That's about all I do.

Good luck with your own crucifixion efforts!

-WW

Well, still searching for a female in the states to be crucified...of course, i should have knonwn as soon as someone mentions they're willing, wlesh would be all over them...how about letting someone other than yourself do some crucifying? sheesh, you think you're ther only one qualified to do the job? let some of us have the joy of crucifying a beautiful young lady...i'm sure you have plenty of others...do you really need to add another one to your collection?

Hello,
I was under the impression that this topic had gone from American women to mature American women? Assuming that we get to it - I am hoping to crux my 54 year old wife sometime in the spring. She has agreed to carry the cros and go throught cruxing. Hoping to sent the forum some pics. Chipieal

Now children.....there is plenty of room in the sandbox for all of us to play...so let's be nice to each other???
btw....i am probably the most hot headed of the lot of us...being almost pure Celt/Gael on my Father's side with a mix of Italian and French and Alpine Swiss/German/Transylvanian on my Mothers.....lots of Rom on her side so talk about a spicy, hot mixture
regards
and love and hopes for a very Happy New Year 2008
hiliary

Re:

StrictlySadistik said:
and to think, it all started because I asked about American women being crucified? lol :roll:
I am an american girl,and I was crucified once with real nails...what do you want to know?

Ona said:
Well, "everything" would be good for a start. :lol:
I was payed the sum of $50.000.to be crucified for a man while he filmed me.I was striped nude and was nailed by my hands to a "T" shaped cross.I hung on the cross for about 30 minutes before I was taken down.I dont talk about it much on the crux forum because I got a few hateful emails from some crux members calling me a lier among other things.But if you have more questions I will be happy to anwser them!CONNIE.

like I said before, I do believe you
can you tell us what was going in you mind while hanging and nail to the cross?

Lobo25 said:
like I said before, I do believe you
can you tell us what was going in you mind while hanging and nail to the cross?
Hi Lobo,nice to hear from you.....well while I was hanging on the cross I remember that my hands hurt like a MF and watching the small ribbons of blood drip from my hands and thinking to myself "what if he does not take me down,will he leave me here to die?"Of corse that was a stupid thing for me to think,I was nude and cold and in my mind I just wanted it to be over.I would do it again if it ment me getting away from my GD so called mother and father.The man I call J.L. really got off watching me hang naked on the cross,he was a real perv but it was because of him that I was able to start a new life!Connie.

Hello All,
As a contributor to this thread, I am truely sorry that Connie was called a liar. Actually, I think she is a brave person. As much as my wife and I are turned on to crucifixion - I could not imagine the pain of nails in your hands and feet! Connie? How long was it until you healed? Did it turn you on to think that your tormentor MIGHT actually leave you ? What would you have thought if he? just walked away? What was the location? And most importantly for my wife - was there a crowd watching? If so - were they masturbating? I know we would have been?

chipieal said:
Hello All,
As a contributor to this thread, I am truely sorry that Connie was called a liar. Actually, I think she is a brave person. As much as my wife and I are turned on to crucifixion - I could not imagine the pain of nails in your hands and feet! Connie? How long was it until you healed? Did it turn you on to think that your tormentor MIGHT actually leave you ? What would you have thought if he? just walked away? What was the location? And most importantly for my wife - was there a crowd watching? If so - were they masturbating? I know we would have been?
Hi,well it took about a month for my hands to heal...my feet were not nailed,they tied my feet to the post.my crucifixion took place on an estate just outside of seattle in a wooded area.A man named "J.L" payed me the sum of $50.000 so he could film me on the cross.My twat tingled at the thought that he might walk away and let me die...but he was a very rich man and a man of his word so that thought quickly left me.Yes there was a small crowd of about 15 or so who were watching me and yes a few were masterbating...including "J.L."he really got off to it!And YES it tunr me on a little at the thougth that I was in danger!Connie.

Connie,
As I said, you are a brave person. I told my wife about this, her reaction was the same as mine. We both really turn on to the thought of being crucified - either singly or as a couple. We both like the idea of carrying our crosses - of bearing the crossbeam over our shoulders - and the actual act. Her exact reaction was "... without the nails... it would be really cool to do this in front of an audience of masturbators.. what a turn on..." my personal slant is that once she and I were up on the crosses all kinds of things could be done to us....things that maybe we needed to feel "forced" into doing. Allan
PS. Connie - if you want to contact us privately let me know

Back
Top Bottom