Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Did you get cramps or feel asphyxia?
I could not scream because I was gagged but I did moan alot,and my arms started to cramp after a while.

Hi Connie! Finally got set back up here on CF! You know how much I would suffer on the cross for you!! :)

Just looking back to over a year at Cruxwinds, to my mind the most avid female cruxers have been 3 -4 Americans, 2 German Dutch, 1 Italian, 2 Russian, 1 Hungarian. That is not entirely accurate, but rather just what comes to mind and I would say is a reasonable good group profile.

There have been and are many girls who come to Cruxwinds that want very badly to be crucified. They out-number the males 10-1! The biggest need at CruxWinds is crucifiers or doms. That seems to be the case of BDSM throughout Second Life.

At one point I was crucifying 3 girls a day. It was a lot of time and a lot of work and being a crucifixee, my heart was never really in it, but it was pleasureable, especially forced sex with the victim during pre-crucifixion. I like whipping too, as many of my victims will testify.

I got so crux-starved for myself that I created 3 additional avatars to crucify me. I've got a powerful computer, 9 Gs RAM and good graphics card, so I can run 4 avatars at once. What is cool about Windows 7, (dont' know about other Windows OS) is that I can set up 2 monitors from 1 computer next to one another and drag the Second Life window of me from one monitor, with a big view of the spectacle, to the other and then keep smaller windows of the 3 crucifier avatars on the other monitor.

Crucifixion in Second Life probably isn't as pleasureable as crucifixion in real life, but many will tell you it does create lots of wet pussies and hard cocks!

This new forum looks good. I got a lot of browsing to do!

GR

Hi Connie! Finally got set back up here on CF! You know how much I would suffer on the cross for you!! :)

Just looking back to over a year at Cruxwinds, to my mind the most avid female cruxers have been 3 -4 Americans, 2 German Dutch, 1 Italian, 2 Russian, 1 Hungarian. That is not entirely accurate, but rather just what comes to mind and I would say is a reasonable good group profile.

There have been and are many girls who come to Cruxwinds that want very badly to be crucified. They out-number the males 10-1! The biggest need at CruxWinds is crucifiers or doms. That seems to be the case of BDSM throughout Second Life.

At one point I was crucifying 3 girls a day. It was a lot of time and a lot of work and being a crucifixee, my heart was never really in it, but it was pleasureable, especially forced sex with the victim during pre-crucifixion. I like whipping too, as many of my victims will testify.

I got so crux-starved for myself that I created 3 additional avatars to crucify me. I've got a powerful computer, 9 Gs RAM and good graphics card, so I can run 4 avatars at once. What is cool about Windows 7, (dont' know about other Windows OS) is that I can set up 2 monitors from 1 computer next to one another and drag the Second Life window of me from one monitor, with a big view of the spectacle, to the other and then keep smaller windows of the 3 crucifier avatars on the other monitor.

Crucifixion in Second Life probably isn't as pleasureable as crucifixion in real life, but many will tell you it does create lots of wet pussies and hard cocks!

This new forum looks good. I got a lot of browsing to do!

GR
Don't suffer sweetie just enjoy the new cruxforum!

To find a women from any country to play at crucifiction, check out women at a gym who do lots of pull ups. The models all seem to be strong in the upper bodies.

To find a women from any country to play at crucifiction, check out women at a gym who do lots of pull ups. The models all seem to be strong in the upper bodies.
Clever idea! That makes sense ...

Attachments

• weight lifter.jpg
    weight lifter.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 144
  • weight lifter 2.gif
    weight lifter 2.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 102
  • weight lifter 3.jpg
    weight lifter 3.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 101
a little bit dutch humour that's sense

Something like: "Wanted woman to crucify. Must do a lot of pull ups at the gym."

Something like: "Wanted woman to crucify. Must do a lot of pull ups at the gym."
we need a pesonalofficer perhaps something for you? and yes girl take another;)

You've heard of being head-hunted for top executive jobs -​
how about being upper-body-hunted?​

You've heard of being head-hunted for top executive jobs -​
how about being upper-body-hunted?​
no way for you girlie y're already a laureate poet and .............................. in the northern forest :p

Back
Top Bottom