Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Connie,when you wereon the crossltuelegswere narroworwide apart andeveryone could seeyourpussy?
My feet were ties together but I'm sure people could still see it!

Not quite yet. I know where and how and the season. Going slow though, have to build trust with others who will be there for what I would like to happen. And careful because I have a supposed vanilla life, love my job and life. So have a chain of priorities. This is something I will do and want, but other long term life goals and nondrama take precidence.

Personally, I'd love to find a middle aged American woman to crucify. I'll lay her down on the floor, spread her arms wide open on a 4 by 4 beam. I'll tie her hands spread wide open, left and right. Then, I'll drive nails, not into her, but next to her wrists. If she is a true crucifixion fan, just the act of driving nails next to her suspended wrists will drive her to orgasm! If she doesn't climax for me, I'll place a thick rope through her pussy, and place a vibrator on her crotchrope. If the nails don't give her a climax, I know the vibrator on the cunt cutter rope will bring her to climax! Yum! She'll enjoy and so will I!
If she's stubborn, and she doesn't climax for me, I'll tie her to the kitchen table, naked. Every inch of her skin will be covered with honey. I'll eat. I'll enjoy. Next, she is covered by chocolate. I'll eat. I'll enjoy. Last, I'll cover her naked body with hot chocolate fondue sauce. She'll climax. Oh yes, she'll climax.....

Could we see some pictures of the process? you being stripped, nailed, and raised? Purely for artistic purposes, of course.
read her story

I'll tie her hands spread wide open, left and right. Then, I'll drive nails, not into her, but next to her wrists. If she is a true crucifixion fan, just the act of driving nails next to her suspended wrists will drive her to orgasm!
Better: Tie ropes around her wrists, leaving a tiny bit of slack (and making sure that the ropes don't tighten under pull, for example with a bowline knot).
Then, like if you nailed her wrist, grab it, hold her wrist down on the patibulum, slide the nail through between rope and wrist (that's why a bit of slack) and nail...

This is probably "as close as it gets"... at least if you are using the right nails...
1148_0.jpg

(And hey, successful post, so Imagemaker's repair is showing good results... ;) )

Back
Top Bottom