Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did suffer some damaged tendons but no nerve damage as far as we can see,my left hand is ok but my right hand starts to bother me when the weather changes.
yep! That's why I personally would never want to do this.
I had a motorcycle accident and broke my hand. Luckily everything is back to normal, except some "wrong wiring" in the nerves, what causes me to feel touches on the surgery scar on the side of one finger instead of the actual position on the back of the hand ;)
But obviously there I got to know the anatomy of hands and that only specially licensed surgeons are actually allowed to work on the hand...because it is so complex.

That is what surprise me a lot !
I regularly crucify my girlfriend and I would not imagine to crucify her without a hard whipping before to fix her on the patibulum. Having sex before is also very important for me :))) but also for her so that her excitation can developp special senses to "appreciate" her supplice. It is a fact that each time I (or we) do that, her excitation is so strong that she can dance a very long time on the cross.
At the moment where I introduce the cornu in her ass (generally after about 1/2h of hanging on the cross, she get a very intense orgasm and her dance on the woods became very impressive. Thenafter, she can hang a far more long time than without. I do think that for a real masochist, orgasm and pain are mixed and it is very important to help to hang a long as physically (and mindly) possible
This part of the crucifiction ceremony is also very important and is necessary to devaluate the naked victim before she hangs in front of all those who look at her agony.
Agnès always tells me that she particularly loves this part of the crucifiction: << it it the moment where I un derstand that I completly belongs to you and all your darkest wisches. It is the moment where I offer me to you so that you can do all what you want with my body and the moment where I offer you also my soul. >>
It is a fact that now I could not imagine to fix her on the patibulum (or the cross) if her back is not covered of her blood. When she has been flogged properly, her pain on the woods is fare more intense and her agony when she dance on the cross far more beautiful for me and painfull for her.
It is a fact that she is very much masochist and that helps, but I do thinkg that the flogginf is a whole part of the crucifiction.

And you ?
What I would like to understand is exactly what you wanted ?
Sorry but it is difficult for me to admitt that you were interested only by money.
Are you sure that you did not want also something else ?
Did you have some pleasure in this crucifiction or not at all ?

And you ?
What I would like to understand is exactly what you wanted ?
Sorry but it is difficult for me to admitt that you were interested only by money.
Are you sure that you did not want also something else ?
Did you have some pleasure in this crucifiction or not at all ?
All I wanted was to get out of Seattle and away Washington and my parants as I could get...and JL's offer gave me that chance!

What I was asking myself also the whole time: There must be a reason why he asked you...

When I was on the cross I was embarresed in pain and I just wanted it to be over.

Connie, At the time you were to be nailed to the cross, did you willingly lay down on the cross, spread your arms out wide and open your hands to accept the nails, or did you with some fear and apprehension resist, so that they had to place you on the cross, pull your arms out and open your hands to receive the nails? How did the scene play out?
Passion

Connie, At the time you were to be nailed to the cross, did you willingly lay down on the cross, spread your arms out wide and open your hands to accept the nails, or did you with some fear and apprehension resist, so that they had to place you on the cross, pull your arms out and open your hands to receive the nails? How did the scene play out?
Passion
There were some young men dressed like Roman solders(JL spared no expence)who after my death sentence was read to the samll group of people striped me out of my slave outfit then took me by my arms to the cross and helped me to lay down at this point my heart was pounding in my chest...anyway they pulled my arms to the cross beam and held me down one of the young men took a nail and placed it in the palm of my hand then he looked at me and said"This is giong to hurt...I'm sorry."they put a piece of leather in my mouth and told me to bite down.As he hammered the nail in I bite down hard and screamed.After I was nailed to the cross I was then gaged and they raised the cross and placed it in the hole.

There were some young men dressed like Roman solders(JL spared no expence)who after my death sentence was read to the samll group of people striped me out of my slave outfit then took me by my arms to the cross and helped me to lay down at this point my heart was pounding in my chest...anyway they pulled my arms to the cross beam and held me down one of the young men took a nail and placed it in the palm of my hand then he looked at me and said"This is giong to hurt...I'm sorry."they put a piece of leather in my mouth and told me to bite down.As he hammered the nail in I bite down hard and screamed.After I was nailed to the cross I was then gaged and they raised the cross and placed it in the hole.

Was there any discussion between you JL before hand, about nailing your feet?
Passion

Well what do you think? They were pounding nails(small nails) into my palms...I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin!

Well what do you think? They were pounding nails(small nails) into my palms...I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin!
but you were in your property you have pain orarching your back, in reaction to extreme pain?

Attachments

• 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 289
Back
Top Bottom