Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
They,later,to havenailedyourhandshave been waitinga whilebeforeyoupick upon thecross?
Hi John,
This picture of a girl on the cross, I believe comes from a movie made called, 'snuff movie', something like that. I am wondering how I can see that movie.

Hi John,
This picture of a girl on the cross, I believe comes from a movie made called, 'snuff movie', something like that. I am wondering how I can see that movie.
You are right the movie is: snuff movie, Bernard Rose, the actress Lina Enos is on the cross, but Ido not know where to find it, sorry

Attachments

• kk.JPG
    kk.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 256
This very young slave has been offered by Cesar to his troops after a victory.
The soldiersz perfectly know that if they share her for sex, she will not survive a very long time and most of them will not even approach her.
Oner of them had the idea to crucify her so that each of them can benefit of her beautiful body dnacing and atroucely agonizing on the cross

Black slave 001.jpg

Guys I don't know what you are not getting about Connie's situation and why you are reading into it more than there was to the situation.

Connie was a vulnerable young woman who needed money to get of a really bad situation. And unlike the conventional path (prostitution, stripper, 'hostess') of girls/women caught in the same situation she found a unique opportunity to make enough money to make it happen in one shot, instead of turning months or years worth of turning tricks (there are very few high priced hookers).

Where do you think the girls who wind up as slaves in the illegal sex trade come from? Girls trying desperately to get out of a bad situation where they can't turn to family or friends.

Believe me, if there had been another way to accomplish what she needed to accomplish as quickly, she would have picked that option.

There was no desire or sexual fantasies in the decision.

Be thankful she is willing to talk about the situation at all.

kisses

willowfall

Guys I don't know what you are not getting about Connie's situation and why you are reading into it more than there was to the situation.

Connie was a vulnerable young woman who needed money to get of a really bad situation. And unlike the conventional path (prostitution, stripper, 'hostess') of girls/women caught in the same situation she found a unique opportunity to make enough money to make it happen in one shot, instead of turning months or years worth of turning tricks (there are very few high priced hookers).

Where do you think the girls who wind up as slaves in the illegal sex trade come from? Girls trying desperately to get out of a bad situation where they can't turn to family or friends.

Believe me, if there had been another way to accomplish what she needed to accomplish as quickly, she would have picked that option.

kisses

willowfall
agree

kisses

willowfall

I greatly admire your straightforwardness.

kisses

willowfall
I agree completely and appreaciate Connie's honesty. It is interesting to talk to someone who has been through this and can speak with authority.

Connie I hope that you are well and now are in a good situation.

in my country people called that not alone a blindly trust but also unquestioning love congratulations with that. And yes little people can tell tyhat they have that.;) here
here the song Unquestioning Love - Chikane & Himeko

Back
Top Bottom