Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'll volunteer, If you promise REAL nails?
Don't get carried away with fantasy too much and keep reality in mind!
There are plenty of discussions around, where the risks of such play has been highlighted.
The difference between sane and insane is not in what one's fantasies are, but if one manages to still keep reality and feasibility (with acceptable safety and acceptably low risk for long term damage; neither is the case with nails...) in sight when excitement takes over...

This thread is very close to being locked and deleted.
Promoting Real crucifxion with real nails will get the promotors banned..

This forum will not have anything to do with this kind of insanity!!
No further warnings will be issued.. next step is banning

In my humble opinion, this thread, at the beggining was not talking about "real crucifixion with nails"...
It's a pity to see "some people" coming into threads to promote their own desires about that, risking by this way to delete a thread having some interest otherwise...

In my humble opinion, this thread, at the beggining was not talking about "real crucifixion with nails"...
It's a pity to see "some people" coming into threads to promote their own desires about that, risking by this way to delete a thread having some interest otherwise...
Well, I think thAt's only phantasy, not reality, of course...

Well, I think thAt's only phantasy, not reality, of course...
The "problem" is that it's not visible always if it's fantasy or reality!

While for some it is so clear that CF is "pure fantasy only" (and therefore forget to put out hints), others have a different background.
As a matter of fact, one must not assume that everybody here is "talk" only...

When Marcie writes "I'm American and would LOVE to be crucified!" the statement is not that she dreams of being crucified, but that she would like it (for real). But she doesn't make a statement on "how" (ropes or nails)

If a different statement was meant, then the wording was wrong!

When Marcie writes "I'll volunteer, If you promise REAL nails?" there is even less doubt that she is talking about the real thing!

Not saying she really wants it for real, I actually doubt it.
Maybe she is just toying with the fantasy, like so many people who are stating extreme desires... but 99 out of 100 will never actually do anything of that.

But: Such play with words is OK in a PM conversation or in a context where it is clear to every reader that it is fantasy only; it's not OK in a public context (if without any hint that is putting it into the fantasy-corner), for reasons that Inge (and other mods) pointed out: It can and will be misunderstood as "real".

Btw, this place is full of "here we are going to crucify/whip/whatever you, we have crucified/whipped/whatever many before" style statements, what all the time is causing me frowns...

Nobody has ever been crucified/whipped/whatever here! And nobody ever will!
So the better statement would be "If your fantasy is to be ...."

Most of the time it is just about "precise communication" imho.

The "problem" is that it's not visible always if it's fantasy or reality!

While for some it is so clear that CF is "pure fantasy only" (and therefore forget to put out hints), others have a different background.
As a matter of fact, one must not assume that everybody here is "talk" only...

When Marcie writes "I'm American and would LOVE to be crucified!" the statement is not that she dreams of being crucified, but that she would like it (for real). But she doesn't make a statement on "how" (ropes or nails)

If a different statement was meant, then the wording was wrong!

When Marcie writes "I'll volunteer, If you promise REAL nails?" there is even less doubt that she is talking about the real thing!

Not saying she really wants it for real, I actually doubt it.
Maybe she is just toying with the fantasy, like so many people who are stating extreme desires... but 99 out of 100 will never actually do anything of that.

But: Such play with words is OK in a PM conversation or in a context where it is clear to every reader that it is fantasy only; it's not OK in a public context (if without any hint that is putting it into the fantasy-corner), for reasons that Inge (and other mods) pointed out: It can and will be misunderstood as "real".

Btw, this place is full of "here we are going to crucify/whip/whatever you, we have crucified/whipped/whatever many before" style statements, what all the time is causing me frowns...

Nobody has ever been crucified/whipped/whatever here! And nobody ever will!
So the better statement would be "If your fantasy is to be ...."

I was just getting into the "spirit" of things! Of COURSE it's just a fantasy!

I was just getting into the "spirit" of things! Of COURSE it's just a fantasy!

Ok, for me. I've talked too quickly, perhaps.I've nothing against you Marcie;
I was just a little irritated by your interventions in many threads to say the same thing...As Fantasmo said, it's just about "precise communication"...
Perhaps you could say that otherwise and perhaps I'ld have must understand
that was Fantasy...
If I have hurted you, I beg your pardon...
Be friends and have fun !
Messa

I doubt and I'm not alone...
you really think that anyone would like to be nailed to a cross in reality??? I think you weren't able to use your hands again... And broken foot bones would also cause remaining damage. Almost suicide and such a session cannot be repeated...

I've HAD my heel pierced and shattered before through an accident, and NO! I'd NOT want to repeat the real thing again! Almost a year in a wheel chair, and $24,000 surgery! EVERYONE satisfied now?

Yes, I walk now, thanks to the surgeon, and titanium in my foot!

ANY MORE critizism or questions?

I was only playing to "the" fantasy!

I've HAD my heel pierced and shattered before through an accident, and NO! I'd NOT want to repeat the real thing again! Almost a year in a wheel chair, and $24,000 surgery! EVERYONE satisfied now?

Sorry I upset everyone!

you really think that anyone would like to be nailed to a cross in reality??? I think you weren't able to use your hands again... And broken foot bones would also cause remaining damage. Almost suicide and such a session cannot be repeated...

Have you read what I've written? ( #170 ) :cool:

I'm cool, Admi, but sometimes I can do errors ( by irritation) ; I think that we're humans and everybody can do errors...
Important is to recognize them...;)

I have read, Messaline, but still feel like a pariah now.....
No, you're not! You're new into the forum and you wishes to participate:
it's good ! continue, with moderation....:p

It's already forgotten, for me at least!;)
y're not,messa was quicker
y're both young girls help eachother;)

Back
Top Bottom