Any American women being crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
about an hour, but she could stand and locck her knees. The stand was about three inches wide. She chose how long to stand and how long to hang. The stand was attached to the front of the post about one above the floor

about an hour, but she could stand and locck her knees. The stand was about three inches wide. She chose how long to stand and how long to hang. The stand was attached to the front of the post about one above the floor
I was on the cross for 30min.but the fact that I lasted that long is saying something!

i ve been told my way is a lot of fun no nails and a little some thing to stand on makes a big difference

any chicago women who need to be crucified?

nails need not apply, perhaps a pin, a way to stand and lock ones knees alows the game to last a long time. hugging the person on the cross helps them stay up there longer.

any chicago women who need to be crucified?

nails need not apply, perhaps a pin, a way to stand and lock ones knees alows the game to last a long time. hugging the person on the cross helps them stay up there longer.
I don't think JL thought about that!

I don't think JL thought about that!
Hi Connie, I read of your crucifixion and I am amazed, you are a couragous woman. Question for you.. Knowing that you were going to be nailed to the cross, what did you do to prepare yourself mentally for this? Did JL or any of the others in attendance help to prepare you for this ahead of time?
Passion

Hi Connie, I read of your crucifixion and I am amazed, you are a couragous woman. Question for you.. Knowing that you were going to be nailed to the cross, what did you do to prepare yourself mentally for this? Did JL or any of the others in attendance help to prepare you for this ahead of time?
Passion
Hi,Well I spent the night before the event at JL'S mansion and was in my room most of the time...I dreaded the thought of being nailed by my hands but The thought of being payed 50K and starting a new life else where helped me to calm down a little.I kept telling myself that after it is over I can get the hell away from this state and my parents for good and start over! I got very little sleep that night because I was scared to death...I even tried masterbating to relax and while it helped a little I only got maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep that night.Kisses!Connie.(P.S.Love your online name!)

Hi,Well I spent the night before the event at JL'S mansion and was in my room most of the time...I dreaded the thought of being nailed by my hands but The thought of being payed 50K and starting a new life else where helped me to calm down a little.I kept telling myself that after it is over I can get the hell away from this state and my parents for good and start over! I got very little sleep that night because I was scared to death...I even tried masterbating to relax and while it helped a little I only got maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep that night.Kisses!Connie.(P.S.Love your online name!)

Thank you so much, Connie, for your detailed reply. I am new to this forum and my message to you was my first one. Thank you for your compliment on my online name. ..Another question for you.. Assuming that you were nailed on the cross while the cross was laying on the ground, did you notice quite a difference when they lifted the cross vertically? Realizing that the weight of your body was then transferred to the nails? Please comment. Thanks! Passion

Thank you so much, Connie, for your detailed reply. I am new to this forum and my message to you was my first one. Thank you for your compliment on my online name. ..Another question for you.. Assuming that you were nailed on the cross while the cross was laying on the ground, did you notice quite a difference when they lifted the cross vertically? Realizing that the weight of your body was then transferred to the nails? Please comment. Thanks! Passion

I remember after they nailed me that I had tears in my eyes because it hurt,when they lifted my cross I really did'nt notice much difference I guess because my feet were tied...I remember that my hands throbed bcause of the nails and the ribbons of blood running from the wounds but to my surprise I did'nt bleed a whole lot.The thing that bothered me the most was that my arms started to cramp and my legs went numb.Kisses!

I remember after they nailed me that I had tears in my eyes because it hurt,when they lifted my cross I really did'nt notice much difference I guess because my feet were tied...I remember that my hands throbed bcause of the nails and the ribbons of blood running from the wounds but to my surprise I did'nt bleed a whole lot.The thing that bothered me the most was that my arms started to cramp and my legs went numb.Kisses!

Were you whipped before you went to the cross?

I use to crucify regularly my girlfriend with a group of friend much experimented in that sort of bdsm (Agnes is very masochist) and she can hang about 1hour and 1 hour and a half. One time she reached about 2 hours but this day she was very excited and that helps a lot. It depends mainly on how she was tortured before: flogging and carrying the cross is painfull and reduce a lot the time she can hang. In the contary, if she is excited (mainly sex before) she can dance a longer time on the cross. A cornu introduced inside her ass is also very efficient: it helps her to sit from time to time and it also excites her a lot.

the ribbons of blood running from the wounds but to my surprise I did'nt bleed a whole lot.
In case a blood vessel had been hit, bleeding would start to get serious only after the nail is pulled out.
The biggest concern are nerves. The hands are important tools depending greatly on touch sense. If nerves are damaged, this could lead to some nasty long term effects (numb middle finger in this case being the most likely outcome).
The second, much lesser concern are damaged tendons...

In case a blood vessel had been hit, bleeding would start to get serious only after the nail is pulled out.
The biggest concern are nerves. The hands are important tools depending greatly on touch sense. If nerves are damaged, this could lead to some nasty long term effects (numb middle finger in this case being the most likely outcome).
The second, much lesser concern are damaged tendons...
I did suffer some damaged tendons but no nerve damage as far as we can see,my left hand is ok but my right hand starts to bother me when the weather changes.

Back
Top Bottom