Art by Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Truth Search

CG+AI

The basis for all my images is a computer-generated rendering, created with DazStudio. This is then processed with an AI program, similar to the way a photo is processed with Photoshop or similar programs.

Attachments

• Truth Search.jpg
    Truth Search.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 1,072
Truth Search

CG+AI

The basis for all my images is a computer-generated rendering, created with DazStudio. This is then processed with an AI program, similar to the way a photo is processed with Photoshop or similar programs.
"That was just a little taster at level three, Agent Moore. Can you imagine what level ten would feel like? Why not be sensible and tell us the names of the rebels and the location of their hideout. We promise we we`ll not hurt you any more if you do. We`ll just fuck you before you go to court for sentence."

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sergeant.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sergeant is a remake of the image of the same name from August 2016.

Attachments

• 041 Happy Birthday Mrs Sergeant.jpg
    041 Happy Birthday Mrs Sergeant.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 807
Garotte

Before the execution with the garrote, the condemned woman standing at the garrote is brutally beaten several times with punches until she is unconscious. She then stand on the garrote overnight, half strangled. If they is still alive the next morning, the sentence is carried out by an executioner.

Attachments

• 042 Garotte.jpg
    042 Garotte.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 724
Garotte

Before the execution with the garrote, the condemned woman standing at the garrote is brutally beaten several times with punches until she is unconscious. She then stand on the garrote overnight, half strangled. If they is still alive the next morning, the sentence is carried out by an executioner.

A lovely scene with pretty colors on her body, and a very cruel story to go with it. Excellent work Artur, and thank you for sharing as always.

Garotte

A lovely scene with pretty colors on her body, and a very cruel story to go with it. Excellent work Artur, and thank you for sharing as always.
Oh no , Not only beating! Before garroting these wonderful udders should be tortured by getting squeezed in a breast clamp and crushed by hard whipping !Also fix her body by getting impaled through the Vagina with a strong cornu fixed to the garroting Pole !

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sergeant.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Sergeant is a remake of the image of the same name from August 2016.
ah nice :)

That was actually one of the first images i saw from you. Great to see it got a remake.

Reactions: Art
The Not Untouchable.

Attachments

• The Not Untouchable.jpg
    The Not Untouchable.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 410
Delivery

Attachments

• 044 Delivery.jpg
    044 Delivery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 220
Delivery

"You made a mistake in thinking you could remain undetected in this country, Agent Moore, so now it`s the whipping post for you, followed by ten years in a labour camp. Enjoy."

Delivery

ready for branding? she looks anxious, yet fascinated ...

Back
Top Bottom