Art by Riodoro

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks, @S.I. and @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra. :)

I’m going on vacation soon and will be away from my computer for most of August so there won't be new posts here for a while. But I’ll be back in four weeks and will start working on some new stuff then.
Before I go I have a new pic to share with you. Here is the end of poor Natalia’s storyline and the conclusion to “Nazi Prisoner”.
Enjoy, and see you all in September.

RiodoroNaziPrisoner11.jpg RiodoroNaziPrisoner12.jpg RiodoroNaziPrisoner13.jpg RiodoroNaziPrisoner14.jpg

Very beautiful and smart, great artwork and stories!

Hi everyone,
I'm back from vacation and a new pic (with a cruxifiction scene) is almost finished. I'll post it when the postwork is done which shouldn't take more than a couple of days at most. In the meantime here's a little teaser for you.

MartyrsJudaeaCaptaTEASER.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm glad that you all liked the little teaser. Here now comes the finished picture:

MartyrsJudaeaCaptaTXT.jpg

It was once again inspired by Roman history, this time the Jewish rebellion and the siege of Jerusalem. In 70 CE a Roman army under Titus (who would go on to become emperor nine years later) laid siege to the city. When food ran out more and more people tried to flee the city. Titus decreed that those who were captured were to be crucified in front of the walls. Soon a forrest of crosses littered the countryside as trees were stripped off the land to satisfy the orders for executing up to five hundred people per day. Infamously Titus' legionaries amused themselves by inventing evermore ingenious ways to crucify their victims...

Thanks everyone, I'm glad that you all liked the little teaser. Here now comes the finished picture:

View attachment 1360980

It was once again inspired by Roman history, this time the Jewish rebellion and the siege of Jerusalem. In 70 CE a Roman army under Titus (who would go on to become emperor nine years later) laid siege to the city. When food ran out more and more people tried to flee the city. Titus decreed that those who were captured were to be crucified in front of the walls. Soon a forrest of crosses littered the countryside as trees were stripped off the land to satisfy the orders for executing up to five hundred people per day. Infamously Titus' legionaries amused themselves by inventing evermore ingenious ways to crucify their victims...
And that one way in the background, waiting for the fire to start…

I'm very glad you all liked the crux pics so much. Sorry for the lack of new posts lately. I've been toying around with a couple of ideas and I'm working on new stuff but there is nothing to show yet and there won't be for some time. The only thing I finished is a christmas card for the BDSMArtwork.com website - I was on a deadline there ;) Since I didn't sell it to Dofantasy, the publishing rights do not belong to them exclusively and I can post it here as well, which I will do once we are a little closer to the holidays.
However, this gave me the idea that I could share the other cards I made over the years as well. Those christmas/new years cards are a nice little tradition and many of the artists on BDSMArtwork.com are doing them. While decidedly NSFW they are usually more vanilla than the other pics we do and they often have a humorous element to them (one year I bought a Santa clothing prop and character model for POSER plus a collection of christmas props like gift boxes, candy canes, a christmas wreath and the like, which I have never used for anything else but the christmas cards since then). So don't expect them to be like my other pics. Anyway... here we go:

Christmas2014Riodoro.jpg
This one from 2014 is the very first one I made. I must say it's a bit low effort. Just four characters from the Inquisition series that had recently started on the site at the time. At least I gave them some champagne...

Christmas2015Riodoro.jpg
The one from 2015 is quite similar but I think the branding iron with the date of the coming new year is a nice idea. It lead to a bit of confusion though, because Dofantasy published it the next year for a second time, presumably because there is a big fat "2016" in the picture. I think I might have made the whole setup of the chamber with the forge from scratch for this picture and reused it later in the second part of the Inquisition series.

Christmas2016Riodoro.jpg
The theme of this one from 2016 is a bit more original plus it has a really nice starry sky. It was then that I bought the Santa character and clothing prop and the sleigh came with it as well.

That's it for today. There'll be more in the coming days.

Back
Top Bottom