Artistic Females

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautiful images, but the soundtrack doesn't go with the pictures - needs something slower and softer, more sensual.

that reminds of another great from that team - I like trucking -​
I'll put it on 'Now this just isn't funny'​

...par les droits d'auteur et les lois internantionales.

It those damn droits again....every virgin martyr's nightmare :D

Yes, I'm and applicable in the whole world, even on Internet'sites...
It's logical, the photos are to sell...:D

By some definition, so are all the other ones we use here - Unless we're posting images of ourselves or taken from our own personally-shot collections, everything else here is taken from one website or another...

But they're not noticed:"All right reserved"....So, you can use...I think...;)

But they're not noticed:"All right reserved"....So, you can use...I think...;)
...then Tree will not show you the manip he already did...

...seriously, unless you are profiting from the pictures (reselling) if they are posted on the web and not watermarked they don't have a prayer. But since you posted the link I respect your wishes...

Tree

Well in the US, they have a "Fair Use" section in their copyright law which allows certain non-commercial parodies of copyrighted works. I think you'll find that all websites are similarly worded to that one. In fact I've never seen one yet that didn't have some sort of copyright restrictions on its content. That aside, everybody downloads, posts, reposts and reuses all manner of copyrighted material on the internet every day, and nobody is really all that bothered as long as the usage is non-commercial.

You do make a very good point of course, but ultimately there's no real way to regulate the way that images are used online these days, whether we like it or not :)

Well in the US, they have a "Fair Use" section in their copyright law which allows certain non-commercial parodies of copyrighted works. That aside, everybody downloads, posts, reposts and reuses all manner of copyrighted material on the internet every day, and nobody is really all that bothered as long as the usage is non-commercial.

You do make a very good point of course, but ultimately there's no real way to regulate the way that images are used online these days, whether we like it or not :)

Two sides to this coin:
If the image is turned into a crux scene one could reasonably argue it is a parody of the originals...
If the artists make no money soon there no originals...

just sayin'

t

Back
Top Bottom