Artistic Females

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good point Mr Tree, but the reverse is also true - if I hadn't come to this site then I wouldn't know of the existence of the page that Messa gave us, so you could also argue that sites like this provide free advertising for the artists.

In entering any competitive market, it is never a bad idea to offer a few free samples :)

You're both right...Using one photo to make another one entirely different isn't a crime...:D
I've already do that...:confused:
However, when a photo is really protected, you cant copy/past it:I've seen that on some sites.
And Tree, it's not my wish that you could respect in not using these photos:
it's the problem of the photografer; me, I'm like Ponce Pilate, I wash my hands...:p

However, when a photo is really protected, you cant copy/past it:I've seen that on some sites.

If by that you mean that some websites won't let you do right-click > save image.. then that's dead easy to fix - in 99.9% of cases you just disable javascript in your browser then it will let you do this (don't forget to turn it back on afterwards or many websites, including this one, won't work properly)

Some websites use other methods to protect content - Flickr used to have a single-pixel overlay so that if you did right-click > save image.. then all you would get is a single pixel image with the filename spaceball.gif - a decent ad-blocker (adblock plus is great) will kill this protection stone dead as it will allow you to block this file from being loaded in the first place, leaving the image unprotected.

Even rarer than this is a method that simply won't let you right-click > save image.. even with javascript turned off. In these (very rare) circumstances you just do Ctrl-PrintScreen, which will make a copy of the entire screen in the clipboard which can then be pasted into Photoshop or any other image editing program.Then you just crop the part you want and save it.

The only time this last method won't work is if the screen is drawn using a DirectX overlay - usually this will only be an issue if you are trying to grab screen out of games, videos or other multimedia content. In these cases, use a screen capture utility like SnagIt or Fraps.

Basically, if you can see the image, you can save the image :)

Back
Top Bottom